Where Were The Two Local Snipers When Trump Was Shot?

Okay, I see my confusion now.

Here is the car in question, pictured from the other side.

Rear of car in question

Rear Hyundai Elantra 2024
2024 Hyundai Elantra: 69 Exterior Photos | U.S. News (usnews.com)

Rear Hyundai Elantra 2023
2023 Hyundai Elantra: 65 Exterior Photos | U.S. News (usnews.com)

Rear Hyundai Elantra 2022
2022 Hyundai Elantra Pictures: | U.S. News (usnews.com)

Rear Hyundai Elantra 2021
2021 Hyundai Elantra Pictures: | U.S. News (usnews.com)

Rear Hyundai Elantra 2020
2020 Hyundai Elantra: 191 Exterior Photos | U.S. News (usnews.com)

Thoughts?

Here is an evolution of the Elantra showing the model years for each generation. The two latest generations are 2021-2023 and 2024-202?.

The parked vehicle is a 2021-2023 generation Elantra.

So it’s down to 2021/2022/2023, hard to see any difference in the rear part between these 3. Probably they all the same.

There were 6 versions available, 3 can be ruled out. The differences between SE, SEL and Limited are mainly in the interiour and the available choice of optional extras.

• SE => entry level model
  • SEL => mid level model
  • N Line => no, they have a spoiler
  • Limited => upper level model
  • Hybrid Blue => no, they have a logo on the trunk lid
  • Hybrid Limited => no, they have a logo on the trunk lid

For the color I’d go for Gray. These official options were available for the 2022 model
2022 Hyundai Elantra Color Options | Capitol Hyundai (capitolhyundaisj.com)

This might be the cargo net seen in the FBI picture
2021-2024 Hyundai Elantra Cargo Net | My Hyundai Store

Here the car in question again, I brightened up a little bit and added contrast.

All good considerations, but here we run into a problem. The body below the trunk latch does not match that generation Elantra. It also doesn’t match the comparable Sonata generation.

Hard to tell

2023 Hyundai Elantra - VIN: KMHLP4AG9PU463250 (edmunds.com)

2023 Hyundai Elantra - VIN: KMHLL4AG8PU520484 (edmunds.com)

1 Like

Yes, it is hard to tell due to the angle, I think. The images you provided would look like the FBI photo if taken from an angle more directly over the trunk area. Good finds!

Here is the detailed review of the Butler County Documents I todd you I would share. Sorry it took so ling. The FBI update sidetracked me. It should answer your questions about those documents.

1 Like

The FBI spin on Crooks as an ABSOLUTE complete loner lonelington just seems
odd.

How convenient for them since everything else about that day appears to have helped Crooks walk through a wide open door and saunter right up to an assassination.

He had friends in school and he was polite and kind and respectful per sources from his school and workplace.

They claim he had usual encrypted accounts, which seem to be some type of user account. Those indicate some type of social interactions with others, even if online.

That doesn’t seem like someone who is 100% isolated other than family.

Plus, he was at that shooting range often. What was going on there? Was he spending time with people there??

He appears to be talking when he walks by the vendors and he does have ear buds in.

And his supposed searches for explosives information don’t seem to align with what he actually placed in his vehicle. The FBI claimed those devices were rudimentary, but others have said those are more complicated than the FBI tried to spin.

We now know that the weapon was capable of firing, so why did Crooks stop completely and look to the crowd at the west? He doesn’t seem to try an attack on the crowd. His supposed shots at the stage area all seemed very focused on Trump, not like focused crowd damage.

Did he think he was part of a drill? Did he think a crowd member was shooting at him?

He had IEDs and didn’t use them at all, nor did he seem to try to position them in a way that was helpful for some sort of attack or distraction. There doesn’t seem to be a motive yet.

1 Like

It’s looking like a match to me, now.

good work :+1:
I’m fighting to get that body-/dashcam timestamps right :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I would like to get them all figured out and track them on this. I’m so tired of opening 3 or 4 videos to find the one I’m looking for. And it didn’t dawn on me that three bodycams have 2 different time segments posted.

1 Like

same here, it will be a long way to get it right.

1 Like

That’s a good start, anyways.

I’m using a proper video editor now. Will update you but may take a while.

2 Likes

The time difference of BWC2-122104 is closer to 13 seconds than 12 seconds. If you synchronize by looking at the Woman at 18:11:45, you can see her flinch right when it hits 18:11:46.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/k65nwmeqj5di0pd955skd/AN08uf-LWBWkrCjj7R7zT8M?e=4&preview=Video+footage+moments+before+Donald+Trump+Rally+assassination+attempt..mp4&rlkey=sof7l8mqzawrj9k7qa848uprp&st=x37ozue0&dl=0

While looking at this footage taken from the middle stand the woman flinches when shots are fired and turns around 700ms after the first shot. Looking at 122104, she turns when the clock shows 18:11:47.

The earliest the clock could be is around 12,800 seconds behind first shot fired. together with the fact that some people calculated that the shot was around 18:11:33:200, it is safe to say that 13 seconds is more accurate.

Edit: @vegaspatriot btw, some names are wrong of your footage. The 13 second delay one is 122104, not 122111.

1 Like

Good catch, I’m working too fast again with 3 projects going at once. Thanks for pointing it out.

Did you see my “Demistifying the Butler County Documents” slide deck yet? I linked to it in a reply. You inspired me to do it, whether you realize it or not.

Are what you’re calling the Beaver County ESU 1-3 bodycams the rooftop videos?"

These are the “from-to” times (as timestamped, not corrected) and the # as uploaded.

I just renumbered them logicly, following the flow of time (2=my#1, 3=my#2, 1=my#3). All these 3 videos are from the same bodycam.
I also think there are timejumps in this video, ie right at the beginning my#2 (jump from 18:49:09 to 18:49:12).