A.I. is Going to Kill Us

Elon Musk and virtually every science fiction writer in history claim that A.I. (artificial intelligence) will destroy the human race in the future. And they are probably right.

But, forget Skynet and the Terminator. There is a different A.I. and it’s already doing its best to kill us off now. It’s Arrogance and Ignorance, and the world is in deep trouble if we don’t fix that problem immediately.

It’s almost unbelievable what’s happening these days. Policy errors stagger the mind, like the Fed printing trillions for the federal government to spend, but then having a stumble-footed and far too slow of a response when the inevitable inflation came roaring out of the gate.

Or, rushing through “vaccines” that are now heavily implicated in too many excess deaths and low birth rates.

Or, how about staring straight into the maw of Peak Oil – arguably the single largest calamity to ever befall the human race, and deciding the best response is to limit new exploration while dishoarding the Strategic Petroleum Reserve as Joe Biden and his administration have done. Editorially, I consider that to be so potentially harmful to the country and its future that it’s an act of Treason.

Arrogance. Ignorance. Those are the twin threats we face. Or, as they say, good times create weak men. The hard times are coming.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/a-i-is-going-to-kill-us/

Ai ?

And I thought it meant Artificial Idiots.
Ah well, close enough for AI purposes.

4 Likes

Pet The Bear

Listening to these tyrants reminds me of a movie where a man went to live with wild bears because he had an unfortunately incorrect view of reality. Surprise ending: reality bites.
I suspect these wanna-be tyrants with soft lotioned hands haven’t spent enough time around rough men who make the world go round nor seen the rage of a mother with a murdered child. It looks like they intend to poke the bear.

11 Likes

Just Sayin’ …

https://twitter.com/MikeHansen613/status/1569858770473205760?s=20&t=sR9G6WRHGJ9EOS7BEHa-XQ

7 Likes

Rough Awakening

Literally! O M G. Please Chris, never ever play Turdeau, or any other imbie for that matter again within 5 minutes of a start of your —otherwise rather brilliant— podcast. Really, the worst start of my day ever!

10 Likes

Agreed, these A.I. fools will be stepping Into to Wild just like Goldilocks. We will be the bears…Aloha, Steve

2 Likes

Skulls In The Background

https://peakprosperity.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Skull-1663153490.8667.jpg Looked like lots of skulls in the background when the German lady was talking:

3 Likes

Pride-based Counter-identifications

I see these folks as clearly displaying the “Pride-Based Counter-Identifications” (which cover up their shame), as per Laurence Heller’s book “Healing Developmental Trauma”, and that our institutions have become self-selecting and amplifying of the various trauma Survival Style he identifies…
( https://garysharpe.substack.com/p/trauma-at-the-institutional-level )

Sorry. My bad. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Real Cause Of Diabetes - New Studies

Sure, the elites are using every excuse to consolidate control. But, there is truth in every propaganda so separating the wheat from the chaff is important.
We Have New Studies Showing The Real Cause of Diabetes and How We Can Prevent This Disease. The Average Person on the Street Feels Sugar is the Cause of Diabetes. But New Studies Show Something Completely Different. This is Exciting and Ground Breaking. Watch and Find Out Everything! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X73fl5eqM8Y

1 Like

Don’t be surprised when you find out they are NOT artificial and NOT idiots. DF, (Oh behave) more like they are Dangerous Fools and we their victims.

I, myself, am somewhat leery of the far right.
But just who do those - not on the far right - expect us to support?
All the politicians who are not on the far right are complete jackasses.

2 Likes

You Know What Will Kill Us? A Nuclear Holocaust!

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/prologue-3rd-world-war-kremlin-reacts-security-guarantees-ukraine
The shit is getting real folks. According to this ZH article, Zelensky is asking for NATO bloc protection with its borders to Russia, which means NATO can come in and defend Ukraine.
Medvedev says that’s a prelude to WWWIII and a nuclear holocaust. Here’s the translation to what he said:
“And then the Western nations will not be able to sit in their clean homes, laughing at how they carefully weaken Russia by proxy. Everything will be on fire around them. Their people will harvest their grief in full. The land will be on fire and the concrete will melt.
“Yet still the narrow-minded politicians and their stupid think tanks, thoughtfully twirling a glass of wine in their hands, talk about how they can deal with us without entering into a direct war. Dull idiots with a classical education.”
My response to Medvedev, aim those suckers at Washington DC. Where you can target the fine folks who started this shit. Don’t forget to send Bill Kristol a welcome package! ?

3 Likes

Enjoyed Take On A And I

Liked this one. Who would have known what AI stood for…

Annalein Baerbock

Diese Fotze soll in einem Lager mit “Arbeit macht Frei” ueber dem Tor eine neue Wohnung finden. Ich glaube dass sie total wahnsinnig ist, aber dass die Deutschen es leiden wollen, ist fuer mich unverstaendlich.

1 Like

I was a democrat back in the day but then their views became more “progressive” and mine didn’t and I became a centrist. Then as the democrats started migrating farther and farther left I suddenly found myself in the conservative tent albeit begrudgingly.

8 Likes

Jeffrey Sachs In Foreign Affairs

Prof. Jeffrey Sachs is the Director of the Center for Sustainable Development at Columbia University and the President of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network. He has also served as the chair of the COVID-19 commission for leading medical journal the Lancet.
Through his investigations as the head of the COVID-19 commission, Prof. Sachs has come to the conclusion that there is extremely dangerous biotechnology research being kept from public view, that the United States was supporting much of this research, and that it is very possible that SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for COVID-19, originated through dangerous virus research gone awry.
Prof. Sachs recently co-authored a paper in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences calling for an independent inquiry into the virus’s origins. He believes that there is clear proof that the National Institutes of Health and many members of the scientific community have been impeding a serious investigation of the origins of COVID-19 and deflecting attention away from the hypothesis that risky U.S.-supported research may have led to millions of deaths. If that hypothesis is true, the implications would be earth-shaking, because it might mean that esteemed members of the scientific community bore responsibility for a global calamity.
In this interview, Prof. Sachs explains how he, as the head of the COVID-19 commission for a leading medical journal, came to the conclusion that powerful actors were preventing a real investigation from taking place. He also explains why it is so important to get to the bottom of the origins of COVID: because, he says, there is extremely dangerous research taking place with little accountability, and the public has a right to know since we are the ones whose lives are being put at risk without our consent.
https://www.currentaffairs.org/2022/08/why-the-chair-of-the-lancets-covid-19-commission-thinks-the-us-government-is-preventing-a-real-investigation-into-the-pandemic

11 Likes

Ich kann es kaum verstehen, dass die deutsche Wählerschaft nicht massiv gegen diesen Wahnsinn demonstriert. Seine Dame sagte wörtlich “Fick meine Wähler”.

3 Likes

Opposites Attract

The opposite of Artificial Intelligence is Natural Stupidity.

5 Likes

Dr. Campbell just did a video on this.
My history sucks but my understanding is Germany got blamed for WW1 which destroyed its economy when the world whomever levied huge fines against them for their “crimes.” That led to the rise of Hitler and the extermination of millions. Yes I am sure I a missing a lot.
What happens when the world whomever blames and fines the US for Covid?
Kathy

1 Like