A Step-By-Step Analysis Of The Copenhaver Film

I don’t know why you think that, unless you know somehow that the police in that video shot the guy in the head. I can’t see where they shot him.

Please do something called the “principle of charity”, which is to assume that the people you’re talking to mean something sensical instead of assuming that they mean something crazy. OK?

I’m not an expert on guns, but I know that the snipers use unconventional weapons. They probably also use unconventional ammo. I’ve heard people say that on the rare occasions when somebody gets hit with whatever the snipers are shooting, they’re going to be hamburger. But Crooks looks like he was shot in the back of the neck with a pistol, not like he was hit in the head by some very heavy very fast round from a one-shot-one-kill sniper.

3 Likes

There are all kinds of ex-sniper videos out about this right now. One common thing is, they say you never know for sure what the shot will do to someone they have shot. We don’t know for sure the entrance and exit points of the shots.

2 Likes

I don’t know why you think that, unless you know somehow that the police in that video shot the guy in the head. I can’t see where they shot him.

He’s very clearly bleeding from the head

Stop trying to gaslight me when I can literally see the evidence on HD video…

Please do something called the “principle of charity”, which is to assume that the people you’re talking to mean something sensical instead of assuming that they mean something crazy. OK?

Then why don’t you do people the courtesy and ask if there would be a difference between two different weapon systems shooting the same caliber bullet?

I’m not an expert on guns, but I know that the snipers use unconventional weapons.

What is an unconventional weapon to you?

They probably also use unconventional ammo.

What is unconventional ammo to you? Like describe it in your own words, what are you picturing when you say “unconventional ammo”?

I’ve heard people say that on the rare occasions when somebody gets hit with whatever the snipers are shooting, they’re going to be hamburger.

Did you ever stick around to hear them say what kind of gun and caliber round was used? Did you check around to see if you can find some evidence instead of blindly believing stories?

Like I can find actual Army snipers saying outlandish shit like a Barret 50 cal would take someone’s limbs off even if you miss them by a few inches. Then you go on YouTube and see people miss all sorts of weird targets and they don’t suddenly disintegrate into thin air.

We live in the age of information, it’s okay to look up videos of guns on the internet. You’ll be okay, I promise.

But Crooks looks like he was shot in the back of the neck with a pistol, not like he was hit in the head by some

What makes you say that?

very heavy very fast round from a one-shot-one-kill sniper.

Every gun can be a one shot kill weapon. Also I linked you a video of a 308 round hitting someone in the head and their head didn’t explode, why are you ignoring that as evidence?

Dude, I consider you an ally, but it seems like you’re not following the conversation.

Somebody said “it doesn’t look like Crooks was hit with a sniper rifle. His head would have exploded.” You say “no, not necessarily. Look at this video, it proves that you can be shot in the head and not have your head explode”. But in the video you provide, we can’t tell where he was shot.

No. You linked a video where a guy is shot, and we can’t tell where.

Please, slow down and stop fighting with people who don’t want to fight you.

3 Likes

So then show me why you think a head would explode. Why is getting people here to show clarification or an explanation such a goddamn battle? If I’m wrong, then SHOW me how or why I’m wrong. Or explain it to me somehow.

I provided video evidence of a head not exploding after being hit with a 308 round and you’re telling me it doesn’t prove anything because THE HEAD IS BLURRED OUT, you know to HIDE THE GUNSHOT WOUND on a censorship-heavy platform like YouTube?? I’m sorry I can’t access videos that conveniently show human beings being shot in the head with various calibers, and then having picture perfect quality of their face and gunshot wound. I’m doing the best with what I can find, you’re sitting here doing fuck all.

1 Like

Because rifles throw heavy rounds very fast. The Zapruder film is one example of what can happen if you shoot someone in the head with a rifle.

Nope, you provided a video and just seem to be obsessed with the idea that they shot him in the head, despite the blurring preventing you from seeing what’s going on.

I’m sorry you’re going berzerk. Something is bothering you, and you’re taking it out on me even though I’m not attacking you at all. I’ll talk to you later.

Edit: I went and tracked down the story, and they say he really was shot in the head. Here’s the story: Florida sniper shoots, kills bank robber holding hostages through computer monitor: Video | Fox News

2 Likes

Because rifles throw heavy rounds very fast. The Zapruder film is one example of what can happen if you shoot someone in the head with a rifle.

Then why is Crooks bleeding from the head?

Nope, you provided a video and just seem to be obsessed with the idea that they shot him in the head, despite the blurring preventing you from seeing what’s going on.

His head was blurred, because he was shot in the head.

I’m sorry you’re going berzerk. Something is bothering you, and you’re taking it out on me even though I’m not attacking you at all. I’ll talk to you later.

You literally refuse to acknowledge video evidence…of course that’s bothering me.

Edit: I went and tracked down the story, and they say he really was shot in the head. Here’s the story: Florida sniper shoots, kills bank robber holding hostages through computer monitor: Video | Fox News
[/quote]

I’m fully aware of the story lol

As I posted elsewhere. Since the Trump shooting there has been a lot of current and ex-snipers commenting on the Crooks head shot. The common thread is they say they never were sure what the shot would do to the body they were shooting, other than a solid shot should kill the target.

As I have never had to take that shot on a human being, I’ll accept their answer, until I find proof otherwise.

A sniper rifle is just like any other rifle firing the same ammo. It’s not some super duper death ray. A lot of bolt action hunting rifles are like them.

1 Like

He was shot in the head. Looks to my untrained eyes like he was shot with some relatively conventional weapon, not a sniper rifle. I think this is probably why the authorities are so shy about saying where he was hit and what he was hit with – it’s extremely inconvenient for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsvJzfXZI18#t=11m48s (note timestamp)

1 Like

SS snipers use 300 win mag. ESU SWAT was using 308 from what the rumor is, but no confirmation yet. since SS snipers didn’t take the shot, I don’t really care that Brandon shot a ballistic dummy with a 300 win mag.

Because of hydrostatic wave propagation. That’s why bood comes from his ear and mouth.
Some people say he got a wound above his left eye. I cannot see any headshots here. His head knocked the bloody rooftop. It is my observation.

Because of hydrostatic wave propagation. That’s why bood comes from his ear and mouth.

Yeah, because he got shot in the head. When Budd Dwyer shot himself, same thing happened, his nose turned into a fountain of blood.

Some people say he got a wound above his left eye. I cannot see any headshots here. His head knocked the bloody rooftop. It is my observation.

1 Like

Yeah, the official cause of death was written on a one-page report with almost no information. It just said it was a headshot. I believe it was a headshot too, but I just don’t see entry or exit clearly.

3 Likes

Yeah, the official cause of death was written on a one-page report with almost no information.

I should have posted some MS Paint drawing of imaginary bullet trajectories instead.

It just said it was a headshot. I believe it was a headshot too, but I just don’t see entry or exit clearly.

I don’t think anyone has seen them on pictures or video. I think I’ve seen some people claim they saw a wound above his left eye(?)

It semms to be a secret. Guess why.

WHO TRAINED THIS KID AND TURNED HIM FROM A PROUD COLLEGE GRADUATE AND INTO A POSSIBLE ASSASSINATION SHOOTER? WHO TOLD THE BUTLER AND BEAVER LEO TO LEAVE THEIR POSTS???

the 9th shot injured him and the 10th shot finished him off…

as long as the heart beats, blood gets pumped out when heavily injured.

as soon as the heart stops pumping, not much extra blood gets pumped out…

if the 9th shot had killed him on the spot, the blood trail would have been much smaller…

I don’t know. We should take care of micro timeline (and his orientation).
After 8 shots he must got the 9th shot frontally.
Then he turned right, facing to west.
It makes no sense the 10th shot killed him. At least I’m confused.

I guess he turned right and collapsed after a few seconds.

Speaking of the tenth shot, assuming it was from the southern barn sniper, where do we think the round ended up? It seems possible that it would have hit building 9, doesn’t it? Have we looked into that?

1 Like

The 9th shot supposedly hit his rifle and shrapnel caused some injuries, but the fatal shot to the head was the 10th shot per the official report.

It really does seem like he took the shot while sitting up and facing the rally crowd screaming about him. Which makes their one in a million shot claim EVEN sillier.

2 Likes