A Step-By-Step Analysis Of The Copenhaver Film

You are so correct. We are in danger until those responsible are held to account.

1 Like

Yes, they were about to climb up a small ladder, but someone points out that a better ladder was brought behind the tree. When the ladder was brought is not widely known. It could have been shortly after the problem, but before that large group showed up.

The fact that such a ladder is near (as in stored in a closet) that building is not terribly unusual as ladders are generally useful for many kinds of building maintenance.

If the ladder was present at the time Crooks went up isn’t specifically known that I’m aware of, but most people are assuming that it was not. I have no specific evidence either way.

I would like to watch the video. But I don’t have access to rumble in my country.

1 Like

I doubt if it has a crank. To slow. Most likely a simple locking latch. If you look at the picture you can see the two hinges on the left. The right edge is angled in. Here is the pic again so you dont need to hunt.

I agree whatever else it was, it was and is a diversion😡

Look at my other posts here and you will get the gist of it.

1 Like

I would like to ask anybody if the second floor window closest to Crooks where the locals were supposed to be was open first and secondly if it had any kind of visibilty for a shot towards Trump or if the roof that Crooks was on was blocking the view to the former president.

Here’s a still from a little better quality version of the Copenhaver video than was shown at first. I have cropped it to show the guys in hard hats at the bottom and building 6 in the back. I don’t care about where Crooks is in this video. What we need to remember is that Copenhaver was standing 6 feet to the right of David Dutch, and David Dutch was hit with the same bullet that nicked Trump’s ear.

That means if you mentally shift the viewer 6 feet to the left and run a line through Trump’s right ear, you will get to the bullet’s origin. Now the back of those bleachers is about 100 feet from the podium, and the podium was about 400 feet from the front of building 6. Simple geometry says the bullet would have started about 6 feet times 4, or 24 feet to the right of the point directly behind Trump’s right ear when he turned his head. I’m guessing that would be about the second large vent pipe from the left, assuming Trump leaned forward a little. Measuring 24 feet to the right takes one almost to the center window of building 6.

Now you have the question of altitude. All the screengrabs I could find show Mr. Copenhaver standing a little taller than Mr. Dutch. I didn’t see any with Mr. Copenhaver actually taking video, so that’s a bit of a wildcard, but he would have no reason to hold his cell phone way over his head. It was probably at or a few inches below eye level.

The spot just past Mr. Trump’s ear is about 7 or 8 feet high up on the side of building 6. When Mr. Trump was leaning forward that spot would have been a little lower.

As others and myself have noted, very strange things happened at the middle window, and “reflections” doesn’t even come close to explaining them. None of the other windows have even 5% of the activity that the middle window has. But there are other possibilities for a rifle location in that area. There is a small opening just to the right of those big vent pipes. There are two patches in the wall. And there are the triangular openings caused where roof itself has “wrinkles” for structural strength.

Come on people, I’m sure you’ve seen murder mysteries and action adventure movies. Show some imagination. Remember the guy the Soviets killed with a pellet that was jabbed into him by a guy with an UMBRELLA? This stuff really does happen.

The difference in acoustic signatures and rising pattern of the bullets need to be explained. If a surveyor can get out there and show me that Mr. Trump’s ear was in fact above a straight line drawn between the peak of building six and the top of the right hand side bleachers, and if someone can reproduce the difference in acoustic signatures with a single rifle I will be satisfied.

1 Like

Bullets do not travel in a ‘Straight’ line. Once a bullet leaves the end of the barrel, it starts dropping. Because of this, the barrel is angled up and the bullet travels in an ‘Arc’ refereed to as the ‘Ballistic Trajectory’.

3 Likes

Look my post here. I did the same geometry correction vertically and for me Cooks is perfectly aligned with Trump ear and David Dutch belly.

You can see the James Copenhaver camera elevation also.

1 Like

realdjstew724 (@realdjstew724) | TikTok

This is the important line. Crooks dead on the roof standing seam roof to DJT ear to victims in the back row. If multi shooters what was the target? DJT center of mass. draw the lines to that target in 2 dimensions. Work the z dimension later. From the photos and video. Do it over and over, to get the range and the range will converge. Looks and smells like a DEI sniper failed to me. All lines conversion the DJT. Keep working this and the next step is to find the MK ultra person, bet Crooks parents know who that is. Go

Above link to more video, look at all the cops around there how did they miss this guy. They didn’t. Nicol needs to sing. FBI has the reverse bullet tracings and trajectory, count on it. They know where all the shots originated. Reverse from known points (victims to Ear is a straight line in 2D) Within a foot should work. All the other information could be disinformation. Bullets don’t lie people do. Edited for logic and thoughts here. RealDJStew724 is the eye witness with video all of it. Best we have.

Trump Rally - Butler, PA 07/13/24 Final 6 minute clip + BONUS! Interro… | donaldtrump | TikTok

Yes I do like the Cullen analysis of the first three shots. They seem to align with the visible CS Team1 flinching and ducking due to the supersonic bullet cracking just over their heads. That looks like a “water tower” or “tree hide area” direction and therefore, nothing ever was fired at the podium direction in the first 3 shots. No blood on hands, ear damage questionable. Trump is on the ground while the next barrage of shots fired so he was never in the line of fire. Nothing makes sense after these points. It’s a diversion.

I have a pic of blood on Trump’s hang, the middle two fingers, right after he touched his ear. Need to verify not deep fake, they have many versions of software, some AI I think.
The blood is consistent with what you see in the Tyson Holyfield photos and his chunk bitten off was 2-3x bigger, roughly same part of the ear.

The scarring shows a smaller footprint on Holyfield’s ear and the same for Trump.

Trump was nicked and overplayed his hand by saying, “covered in blood”.

A side by side before and after of Trump’s ear would be nice.

The photos of the flying bullet heading towards Crooks/Yearick location needs deep fake detection done on it.

I would like someone to take a tire off the water tower and see the inside ladder up the middle and what it comes out on.

I worked like some one to clamp a rifle and shoot several grains (at least 55/62g .223, 5.56 in popular grains. .300 Blackout in 170, 190, 220g sonic, , in various bullet shaped, subsonic, suppressed and non-suppressed at a comparable railing or surface from 150, 200, 250 yards and try to replicate the vaporized bullet.

I would like to see every inch of bodycam footage, every minute of communications conversation, analysis of all ballistic sounds.

I would like someone to go on the roof and recover blood residue and test it, both Crooks/Yearick and the so-called blood from the officer climbing the roof edge.

I would like interviews done with every single LEO and audience member and all audience footage analyzed.

I would like to see ALL Satellite footage before during and after. Catch ALL the players taking their position.

I would like all tracking devices in each person there and their cell phone signals mapped out (like 2000 Mules)

In other words the truth is out there, but is the will to find the truth? Only if enough people become skeptical of the MSM narrative will we get that push.

Keep asking questions and hold off claiming things not supported by Rock solid evidence.

Real bullets were fired. Many people want Trump dead. What does Occam’s Razor point to?

Not trying to create more conspiracies here, but is strange to me.
Where are the bullet holes in that bleacher hold?

Here is the original link: (https://www.mlive.com/resizer/v2/NWABK4EBRZGKXJSJ4OAOLMBKMM.jpg?auth=04fd4cae0e5590932c7bb2b1034b9c3dff8dba35f63eb38d55fc8ee1310fdd13&width=1280&quality=90)

Here is the NYT interview with the photographer.
At 4 seconds in the video, it shows the picture of the blood in Trumps Hands.
https://youtu.be/CYnP_6dqNFY?t=4

1 Like

A 1 in 14" twist rate was also used. The M193 ammo works perfectly fine in a carbine length upper. There is a small muzzle velocity penalty. There is also a small reduction in range where the bullet velocity will be 2,600 fps or better.

Many years has yielded improvements over the original system. I like rifles that use a mid-length gas system. I also prefer a 4150 CMV steel barrel with a nitride surface treatment over a chrome lined barrel.

How common is that? I’m used to seeing 1:7-1:9

It’s offline from Trumps ear because he was shot with second series 5 shots not first shot. Trump already down and protected next 5 more rapid fire are much less accurate.

Fantastic! Looks very legit. I world say the onus is in the deniers court and it is up to them to prove a professional photo journalist did such a deep fake and they can run the deep fake detection software.