An Inconvenient Question

@ Zack,
As I remember one whistle-blower reported that moderna switched the manufacturing technology when they started mass production which resulted in a reduced integrity of the vaxxine. Of course it was not reported to the regulatory authority and they also did not follow up on the matter so far…
Well, no surprise for me.
And that with the slovenian head nurse who mentioned publicly the saline (and the 1, 2 and 3 in the coding) came also to my attention. But little to hear about this now.

2 Likes

Thanks for this, Chris. I’m hoping this video will cause a “splinter” in my in-laws’ mind.

1 Like

A profound post as usual Chris.
RFKs book is out.
The amazon comments alone are an interesting read
Like many of us here, I’ve had a number of debates with family and friends over these subjects…over the holidays. I was told, among other things, that because I am a lawyer, I am not in a “position” to evaluate, judge or criticize public health policy, the vaccine, the virus, or its ultimate source. I tried to remind my critic that in the end, that’s exactly what our third branch of government is set to do. Jury trials allow individuals from all walks of life to come together, use their common sense, natural intelligence, and ultimate criticism to stop, correct and punish criminal, reckless and negligent behavior. This includes government, corporate and lowly individuals

13 Likes

Vermonter here. So yeah, our ICU’s are evidently quite full but there’s only been a max off 22 Covid ICU patients I believe. So the ICU’s are full of heart attacks, strokes etc. The leftist online “news” attributes that to the delayed medical care during the pandemic. Dunno about that. But this is the party line and they’re sticking to it.
Covid rates are the highest they’ve been despite being about 94% vaxed in the 12 and up population. More vaxed than unvaxed have died of Covid the past 3 months too; as the vaxed are in the majority they insist this makes sense.

9 Likes

DCM said,

I was told, among other things, that because I am a lawyer, I am not in a "position" to evaluate, judge or criticize public health policy, the vaccine, the virus, or its ultimate source.
This comment tells us a lot. People in the fully enveloped 30% are actually defending their lack of agency, and they will project that onto you and me too. Simply put, this new form of scientism/authoritarianism convinces people to give up their own authority over themselves - to give up their very right to criticize their abuser.  
9 Likes

I agree, something simply doesn’t add up with a few certain lots being responsible for so many of the AEs. I have heard that they are actually running a trial with different doses - some 40 30 10 and zero. So, I have suspected the saline going out to distort and confuse the numbers and safety. I also truly believe that in the trials some of the placebo group got a real vaccine and some of the trial got a placebo.
Then you raise the point of quality control. Think about how many billions of doses have been made in such a short period of time. I have seen numbers where it would take years to produce just 1 billion doses if produced at 1/sec. This would be a logistics nightmare to gear up any facility to produce billions of and billions of doses in a very few licensed facilities and maintain quality along with temperature and other requirements while manufacturing a completely new type of vaccine. None of this seems theoretically possible logistically. It was all either pre planned and pre arranged or we would definitely have to expect massive quality control issues.
Look at the shortage of PPE we had for so long. I know the were able to produce billions of masks but we are not speaking about 1 or 2 “licensed” and approved manufacturers. Anyone of 10s of thousands of factories can produce masks. You cannot do this with a vaccine. Its not like we are distilling moonshine in a vat in your backyard. This is genetic engineering with supercooling requirements.
Hey anyone else want to ask why there is medical billing code for being unvaccinated, but there is no medical billing coding for an adverse event from the vaccine?

7 Likes

If one is injected with an inert saline solution, one will have no possibility of being effected with the toxic results of a mRNA injection.
Therefore, I can imagine a few reasons to explain why saline solution would be found being injected, rather than the active mRNA serums:

1. Saline solution replacing 30% of mRNA serum injections would allow the masking of reactions to the toxic, fully-potent, mRNA injections given to the same population, delaying the undesired limitations of the harming mRNA injections.
  2. Saline solution is very cheap and readily available. Thus, charging the paying entity full contract value for the delivery of saline solution, instead of the actual mRNA nano-particle serum, increases manufacturer profits, while being guaranteed not to cause side-effects.
  3. Saline solution, pretending to be mRNA serums, allows both the clinic and the patient to pretend they are obtaining a mandated mRNA serum…receiving proper documentation to prove same…while avoiding all possible toxic effects. Many people will pay for this option…directly to the person providing the shot.
  4. Those providing the high cost mRNA serums, seek to lower their own overhead, or to conceal their own supply issues, or wish to hide marketing of the actual provided mRNA serums…to other users…for a profit.
  5. The clinic damaged the original supply of mRNA serums, via improper storage, or allowing the serum to stand too long, after it was mixed…or failed to mix the mRNA concentrate properly…thus, allowing the syringe to upload mostly saline solution…or the mixture included too much saline solution…or the serum was “stretched” by the addition of too much saline solution.
    In any case, bio-weapons trained people have always stated their belief that any planned delivery of a bio-weapon “vaccine” would include placebo/inert injections of about 30%.

6 Likes

It’s the same in Maine.

We know the active nano-particle content of various mRNA serums vary, as the drug companies themselves, so state. Pfizer produced more than one mRNA serum product, each distinguished by their nanoparticle content level.
Moderna’s mRNA shot contains the most volume of mRNA nanoparticles, about three times the content of a single Pfizer shot.
How in the world could anyone be certain of exactly what is being injected into them at this time? Answer: You cannot. But, you can be certain NOTHING GOOD will happen to you…if you foolishly have yourself injected with ANY mRNA serum.

9 Likes

Chris often makes the simple point; Show me the incentives, I will tell you what behavior to expect. Does anyone know the suite of incentives in place for hospitals as it relates to Covid-19? Here they are;

https://aapsonline.org/bidens-bounty-on-your-life-hospitals-incentive-payments-for-covid-19/ Creating a “National Pandemic Emergency” provided justification for such sweeping actions that override individual physician medical decision-making and patients’ rights. The CARES Act provides incentives for hospitals to use treatments dictated solely by the federal government under the auspices of the NIH. These “bounties” must paid back if not “earned” by making the COVID-19 diagnosis and following the COVID-19 protocol. The hospital payments include: A “free” required PCR test in the Emergency Room or upon admission for every patient, with government-paid fee to hospital. Added bonus payment for each positive COVID-19 diagnosis. Another bonus for a COVID-19 admission to the hospital. A 20 percent “boost” bonus payment from Medicare on the entire hospital bill for use of remdesivir instead of medicines such as Ivermectin. Another and larger bonus payment to the hospital if a COVID-19 patient is mechanically ventilated. More money to the hospital if cause of death is listed as COVID-19, even if patient did not die directly of COVID-19. A COVID-19 diagnosis also provides extra payments to coroners. CMS implemented “value-based” payment programs that track data such as how many workers at a healthcare facility receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Now we see why many hospitals implemented COVID-19 vaccine mandates. They are paid more.
9 Likes

Best video and comment sections ever.

The free new Covid Revealed just began today, with a different episode available each day. https://vrevealed.com/c19/viewing

Can only speak from very recent experience, but Central Vermont was busy but still doing a great job. Didn’t see a lot of obvious Covid, but I was horizontally-disadvantaged at the time.

After digging into a lot of data it takes effort to condense things down to a salient essential message. Going one step further can make that message really powerful.
Say what you will about him, Trump is a master at this. He was able to tag his political opponents with nicknames that stuck and torpedoed their campaigns: crooked Hillary, low energy Jeb, etc.
On target messages of this caliber aimed at the vaccine mandate and the COVID fear narrative would be very powerful persuasion tools.
I’m not an expert at this but establishing associations with bad things would go a long way. A few thoughts:

• vaccine passports are like Jews wearing yellow stars
  • they are also like the social credit system in China
  • link the mystery vaccines to thalidomide
  • link the mandate to fascism or rape
    etc

4 Likes

As someone on the Daily Sceptic said, in response to the EU proposing mandatory vaccination for everyone: ‘An Iron Syringe has descended across Europe.’
I’m a level-headed scientist. But facts, numbers and Gompertz curves mean nothing to most people; they live by emotions and wit and humour greatly help.
The UK has historically been brilliant for humour, although ‘woke’ makes it harder to do more like Fawlty Towers, Life of Brian.
I advise anyone wanting inspiration to read sites like the Daily Sceptic regularly, especially the comments below the articles. Also anyone with spare $$$ can help them grow.

3 Likes

I never considered getting a barely tested Covid vaccine which was released during the pandemic.
History repeats itself.
All other questions are far less significant to me; I want to know the medical justification for releasing the shoddy vaccinations programs. Guess I’ll have to wait for the Nuremberg-like trial.

3 Likes

I appreciate Chris’ distilling down to a single question. Here’s another one: do the vaccines prevent the transmission of Covid?
Today, I came across a piece by Paul Kingsnorth on Covid that I appreciated because of its simplicity in describing the horror that’s going on and also his mention of this inconvenient truth.

7 Likes

9 Likes

https://www.clairewolfe.com/blog/2021/11/30/from-alpha-to-omicron-theres-nothing-new-under-shining-delusions-of-authoritarians/

…These aren’t just fanatics in their own new globe-spanning religion. They’re the sort of True Believers who — as if the Millerites weren’t mere flawed humans, but radiated, mutated monsters out of some really bad, but really scary 1950s sci-fi flick — gain determination and power from every screwup they make, every failed prophesy they promulgate, every destructive policy they impose by fiat. The worse they make the world, the worse they’re determined to make the world.

That’s what we need to understand about them. The worse they get, the worse they’re going to get. The worse they’re determined to get….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNuaGQ6-KnY

Also from Claire Wolf:

8 Likes

Does anyone have a link to that WHO vigi-access table showing the different numbers of adverse events reported for the different vaccines?