Answering These Questions May Unlock the Trump Crime Scene

Have you or anyone else taken drone shots of the area between the two breezeways between the southernmost two buildings of the AGR complex (aka buildings 1 & 2+3)? This area is enclosed on all sides, but must have some access to it at least for maintenance purposes. If I were planning an operation at AGR and wanted an escape route, I would plan to slide off the roof of building 1 into that area, enter the AGR complex, and then walk through that complex and exit somewhere on the north side where no one was looking.

2 Likes

Have you watched this?

3 Likes

I love Paul, he has a great channel!

Only inadvertantly. Here are two clips that I pulled that give you a brief glimpse. There’s also an enclosed space behind building 6 with access from that building (clip 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VitSprCpkiQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0QHKQ325mk

2 Likes

Thanks! The end of your second video clearly shows an access door on the north side of Building 1 into the fully enclosed “courtyard” surrounded by the two breezeways and Buildings 1 and 2+3.

If you are anyone else is doing any further drone surveys, I would examine that area closely. I am not sure this escape route was actually used - perhaps the shooter intended to take that route but was killed instead, or perhaps a second shooter did escape that way.

4 Likes

I’m not going down any more rabbit holes. I’ve already come to my conclusion that Crooks is the “ONLY” shooter with assistance before (planning) and during (rooftop access) the rally. He’s the patsy and blew the shot.

However, they could not have found a better venue than the AGR building to try and pull this off. It’s so close to the rally and there are more nooks, crannies, doors, windows, passages between buildings, and rooftops, you can shoot from one area and within minutes be in a completely different building and point on the compass.

@macd brought this to my attention. The first picture is the location where Crooks is suspected of climbing onto the roof. Note the door across from his suspected access point.

thumbnail_IMG_2968 arrows (Small)

In one door and out the other never to be seen. I believe the rooftop footage of him getting into position discredits this line of travel, but an example of how easy it would be to maneuver around and through the AGR building in plain sight if you were granted access or had the proper credentials.

1 Like

Yes, someone evidently took the rooftop route to the position on Building 1, but I was thinking in terms of a quick escape route. Unless it was a suicide mission, any person or persons on the roof would have been looking for a much quicker exit route than along the rooftops.

This is interesting. Former CIA agent. Things probability of a coordinated effort by some intelligence agency to assassinate Trump is low. The probability of some rando 20 year old kid successfully getting 8 shots off toward Trump without assistance is also low. He does not exclude the possibility that some individual within a government intelligence agency working independently, outside of the job and abusing the role that individual has, to assist some rando 20 year old kid in pulling off an assassination attempt.

1 Like

I have a question where did they find the drone he flow over the location of the Trump Rally we dont know the time stamp or exact date Chris Wray knew where it flew the time of day and the date how would’ve he know that information if it wasn’t a recorded flight thats not believable. I’m thinking if drone was found in his back pack. Then he probably stashed it behind the AC unit he used to climb on the roof once he finished flying his drone. Or it was given to him by someone who could move completely freely with out anyone questioning the back pack. Where was the drone found if in the back pack. Thats another issue how much could have be stuffed in his back pack it was medium to small in size with limited capacity so all of theses items plus.
Donator/AR15/Drone/Magazines/Ammo
Did he also bring a lunch??? There us just so much deception and not telling the truth and lack of information coming from FBI SS and the rest of our government and the other 3 letter agencies that are involved openly or in the shadows. They the same people who stole the election wanted Trump murdered on live tv and for the whole world to see it live that’s the bottom line no matter how much they try to spin its called common secents and that’s the bottom line.

2 Likes

(Why was Crooks wandering rather dim-wittedly near the AGR building about 60 minutes before the assassination attempt)

Certainly plausible, but problems:

1. He was not worried at all about the snipers given his movements on the roof
  2. He would have known about the tree in the way with the drone
  3. If he was using that line of sight to figure out that one of the sniper teams had a clear shot at him, he certainly did not put that knowledge to use.
2 Likes

Bike also seen in Jon Malis video

1 Like

Have you seen this questioning? With Shaffer (who was at the scene) Dan Bongino, and Eric Prince testifying? What do you make of it?
To me, it seems they did not reveal anything that everyone here already knows. They have the same questions that we do and no answers. I do appreciate Cory Mills though. It really did send a chill thinking about Prince saying thank God it was a 20yr old kid and not a 12man hezzbola team that day.

2 Likes

This is a plot of average bullet velocity in feet/second vs range in yards that results in a snick-boom delta time of .22 seconds (using a speed of sound=1153.7 ft/sec). For an AR-15, a 55 grain bullet with a muzzle velocity of 3240 ft/sec will be at 2900 ft/sec at 100 yards, and 2590 ft/sec at 200 yards. A heavier bullet will have a lower muzzle velocity, but will retain velocity better downrange.

At ~150 yards (Crooks location), average velocity is 2646 Ft/sec, at 170 yards (second floor window?), average velocity is 2296 ft/sec.

3 Likes

According to a chief sniper a thump rule is: the shooter might have the first shot, but the second one must be from body guards.

1 Like

Why we cannot see the surveillance footage when the shooter climbs to the roof? Perhaps we could also see the 2ns shooter? Let them put the cards on the table!

If Crooks climbed up where we think he did, there is no “nearby business” that could have recorded it. I’m not holding my breath for that video.

Think what the business was nearby…the rally. I was fooled myself until some said maybe it’s AGR. And the FBI confirmed it.

2 Likes

I think you’re right, but I think they deliberately mis-explained it because otherwise we’d want all the surveillance footage, exterior and interior if it exists.

1 Like