Answering These Questions May Unlock the Trump Crime Scene

I wish, of course, that we had a proper autopsy report with drawings and pictures…but we don’t.

So let me speculate that this view of Crooks being shot on the lower left facial area and exiting even lower on the right side of his head does not comport with eyewitness testimony which we have from:

1 - Dave Stewart’s video where an eyewitness he was sheltering with said he saw his head explode and hair go flying (or something like that, it’s from memory)

2 - The Source 4 video where people react and go “ooooohhhh” upon the tenth shot, which I interpret as being inconsistent with a clean through-and-through, and more consistent with a more kinetic event where things go flying (although the red mist and strong side-lighting could have made dramatic).

3 - Frame-by-frame video analysis which appears to show stuff flying through the air after that tenth shot, at least a few large fragments of something. Hair?

Sadly, all we have so far is this “report” which only indicates a gunshot (singular) to the head:

Wait! Hold up.

I must have missed something important. How was it determined that Nicol came out door 13?

I’ve been operating on the assumption of Door 9 because that’s what’s in the AAR.

2 Likes

AFAIK we don’t have any hard evidence Nicol came out of door 13. No dashcam or bodycam, etc.

The witness saw all muzzle flashes, but he was not able to count.

That isn’t how angles work.

Crooks may have lifted his head.

All it takes is the shot barely missing his face and striking the stock in the right spot to account for the damage to the rifle. It very well may have struck it at the right spot and it splintered.

I just don’t see how you can make the claim that shot 9 definitely did not damage the stock. Not yet.

Someone randomly threw a theory out there that the shot 10 hit the stock. That was it. Then other people started parroting that.

Maybe there is uncensored video that makes it more clear what happened.

The best way I can explain how both Door 13 and door 9 happened, is by explaining how inaccurate the AAR is, and how muddy it makes the waters. First, you have to remember that the 18:05 timeline entry was off by 3 minutes, so that should also apply to the start time of the following entry of 18:06, correcting it to 18:03-18:11. Then you have to recognize how the 18:06-18:11 entry and related maps are confusing because they themselves are confused. If you have questions after reading this portion of my analysis of the AAR, I’ll gladly answer any remaining questions.

It seems like the argument is that because Nicol saw Crooks from the northwest side of the building, and then bounded down the stairs and opened the door, he was coming out of door 13?

This is door 13:

Yes, I know, but I don’t even know where the stairs in the building are, and I don’t think we have any evidence of anything happening at door 13.

2 Likes

I agree.

We should wait for confirmation on that before we just make it up or assume.

One of the shadiest parts of the attempt is that the snipers either left their posts or did not act from their posts.

So I’d rather wait to see what they and other witnesses claim for GN’s detailed timeline movements.

You have to take all evidence into consideration, including this:

“Just after 6 p.m., Nicol, looking out a window on the northwest side of the building, spotted Crooks again. This time the young man was running and carrying a black backpack.

Instinctively, Nicol left his second-floor post and bounded down the stairs in an attempt to keep eyes on the suspect who seemed to be “coming and going and disappearing.”
When he pushed open the door [Note: Door 13 is clearly meant here as it is the only logical door where he would exit to find Crooks, since he just spotted him outside that door], the kid was nowhere to be seen. Just then two police officers pulled up outside AGR and Nicol shouted to them about where he’d last seen the suspect. The officers took off on foot in opposite directions around the sprawling AGR complex.” (Source: ABC)

Aside from that, I suggest you read my analysis of the AAR to see how the inaccuracies muddy the water, especially the 16:05-18:11 entry. That entry cannot apply to both door events at the same time, so you have to consider its inaccuracy. Once you separate its time from its description, the recorded evidence of both events becomes clear, both door events occurred as the other evidence states.

3 Likes

OK, I accept that the authorities (or at least the press) are probably suggesting that Nicol came out of door 13, but I don’t think we have much other reason to think he actually did.

They hold trainings (3-5 days). Someone might look around.

AGRi trainings

I’d like to point something out:

GN left his post against standing orders.

There was no reason to do so, clearly, because two officers pulled up outside the door…so they knew. The other officers were aware that they were there to look for Crooks.

GN didn’t have to meet them and tell them in person to go look for him. They had a photo and were capable of searching.

He abandoned his post and he did so without any type of solid reason.

GN’s behaviors are bizarre. From when he sent out the pictures, to everything he did later. Beyond weird. Makes no sense.

It’s like he and the officer who spotted Crooks on the roof are trying to see who can behave the weirdest and do everything opposite of what they are supposed to.

1 Like

I agree, but keep in mind, we focus on GN just because nothing has ever been reported about what Murcko did. He’s there in the room, and he hears a rifle being fired ~70 feet away and he… does what? Apparently nothing.

Then, almost two minutes later, GN emerges from door 9 with pistol drawn, apparently unaware that Crooks is dead. Where’s Murcko? If that was him sitting on the table in the dashcam video, he seemed pretty unbothered.

1 Like

The two officers (standing by the trees?) why didn’t see the running away Crooks?

We don’t know the timing on where Crooks was visible when officers arrived.

What we do know is: GN left his post. GN left the place that was within a stone’s throw of stopping it all from ever happening.

1 Like

Of course.

He’s weird too. We have no info on his movements or his failure to engage Crooks from his seemingly perfect position.

It is interesting that according to their map, the roof was never in their assigned zone of coverage.

Perhaps that will be the excuse they use.

Rowe says it should have been, but per their map, it wasn’t.

It’s weird that they didn’t have Murcko at the east side of the AGR building.

Why overlap those 3 so much?

What are the odds of double pie pieces??

USSS has a giant pie piece for the AGR complex and then there’s a smaller pie piece within the local coverage… AND that just so happens to be the spot Crooks found. Ok, sure. The one spot.

There’s no way anyone with half a brain would get up on that roof unless he thought it was safe to do so. Someone fed that spot to him.

1 Like

Try this. Erroneous evidence can still help you understand what really happened. You can pick and choose what evidence to accept and ignore, but if you ignore the Door 13 testimony then you have to back it up with evidence. What do you have? These maps? Until someone can prove to me that it would be impossible for Nicol to be at Door 13 at ~18:03 and Door 9 at 18:13, I will accept that testimony as accurate and the AAR references as inaccurate, having pointed out the repetitive inaccuracies in it already.

1 Like

I definitely don’t think it’s impossible GN came out of door 13. I just don’t think we have any evidence it happened other than the suggestions of the anonymous author of the AAR and the press.