Answering These Questions May Unlock the Trump Crime Scene

Remember what their assignments were, Counter Assault Team (CAT) and Quick Reactionary Force (QRF) and what those teams do. I think they were placed appropriately for those roles.

Not sure if this has been posted, but the red dot on the rifle in the FBI photos looks like a Holosun AEMS (advanced enclosed micro sight).

https://holosun.com/index/product/detail/id/202.html

They appear to have removed the holosun hame from the side of the sight for some reason. Enclosed emitters like this are relatively new, so this is a recent upgrade for a 2013 rifle. Sight has a 2 moa dot with a 65 moa circle, no magnification (I.e. 1x). At 150 yards, the dot would be 3 inches in diameter.

Crooks IED’s planted or careless?
So Crooks just tossed these delicate & important & explosive IED’s into the boot and then drove over 50 miles with them bouncing & rolling around?? Looks like someone planted them there & the ariel? wiring looks off ( lack of tape & care & effort)
What’s the taped up bottle for?

What about that ladder by the tree? Did anyone figure out who put it there? Or footage of someone putting it there? I would like to see.

I assume he wasn’t worried about driving with it because it needed an ignition source i.e. the remote detonator. I don’t know anything about bombs though.
Anything could be planted (like the grenades in J6 Jeremy Brown case) by 3 letter agents.

post 460

1 Like

The othe tree closer to the fence line. Edit: I will dig through videos. I remember a ladder set up under a tree away from the bldg.

If you are referring to the black extendable tactical ladder, it’s in the extended ESU video released by Sen. Grassley. I don’t know the timestamp, but you can watch them carry it all the way toAGR from the rally site. It appears you’re not though. I am not aware of a third ladder.

Nope. I think from memory it was orange and small set up under a tree. This was early on when we were all going through our ladder pangs…I’m sorry to bring it up again. I will find it. Thanks though.

1 Like

surveillance

What an escape he planned, when his face would be close up recorded?
Was he sure about the security cam would be off? They don’t show that footage. They refer to another distant footage.

How about the explosives? Did he think he would be escape if they think he died in a badly detonation? (Die Hard 1 scennario.) But he would needed another dead body left in his car. Mybe it is too wild. Dead bodies cannot be found at road side.

What is the chance one can acces a vantage point? He might be informed about this. Additionally someone arranged security lapses. Not taken the radios, refused overwatching by drone. Confusion about LEOs on that roof.

Columbo - Bird in the hand.
We don’t need to prove everithing. One thing is enough to demonstrate the malice.

1 Like

Not a lot of net new information, but for those who can’t get enough of direct interviews with people who were actually present:

(26m32s)

2 Likes

Thanks for posting. I watched Bongino’s segment and needed to cycle back and watch this for a few projects I’m working on.

The taskforce has email address.

Please post it or let me know their web site or whatever.

Here he says:

25:36 this is for any whistleblowers out there
25:38 that want to work with this committee as
25:39 we move forward or this panel whatever
25:42 we’re calling it um the email is now
25:45 live if you want to reach out it’s j13
25:48 tipline mail.house.gov that is j13
25:52 tipline
25:54 mail.house.gov
25:56 obviously um a big part of this panel
25:59 and you know how how much success we
26:01 have or don’t have is going to you know
26:04 rely on whether or not we have people
26:05 who are willing to whistleblow and come
26:07 talk to us um and one of the reasons
26:10 we’re doing this obviously is because we
26:12 don’t want this to be memory hold and
26:14 that’s what we see going on right now it
26:16 seems like the new cycle moves so fast
26:19 um that you know it this feels like it
26:22 as 10 years ago already and uh

1 Like

Thanks. I wrote to them and told them how to solve the case.

1 Like

@cmartenson new footage of ‘Crooks’ running on the roof Gray Hughes 8/31: Fine-tuned Synch w/ Tedesco (who pulled himself on the roof) Driving to the Scene (rumble.com)

2 Likes

I now agree with the suggestion that the UFOs are insects. An object’s speed can be measured in lengths per second. If copies of the object are placed end-to-end along the path, how many lengths are spanned by the motion in one second? The UFO in the realDJStew724 video at 4m27 is moving at nearly 1000 lengths per second, as I determined using an image measuring tool. Here is a list of approximate reference speeds that I tabulated with the help of AI.

• aircraft: 7 lengths per second (100 foot aircraft at 500 mph)
  • recreational drone: 44 lengths per second (20 inch drone at 50 mph)
  • peregrine falcon: 48 lengths per second (20 inch length at 55 mph)
  • DRL Racer4 drone: 176 lengths per second (12 inch length at 120 mph)
  • dragon fly: 205 lengths per second (3 inch length at 35 mph)
  • horsefly: 704 lengths per second (0.5 inch at 20 mph)
  • bullet: 24000 lengths per second (0.5 inch at 1000 ft/sec)
    Thus, the speed of the UFO in the video is closest to that of a horsefly. The UFO is moving much too fast to be a bird. I found a YouTube video “Harassed by Deer Flies & Horse Flies” that shows a swarm of horseflies with motion that seems consistent with the UFOs in various Trump-Butler videos.
2 Likes

what are the odds?
photographer doug mills also took the photo of georges w. bush jr. on 9/11…

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/04/26/doug-mills-iconic-president-photos-226744/

combat photographer Michael Yon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1YwBKlk-f8) raises a couple of very interesting questions regarding the integrity of the images published by doug mills:

it turns out that these high-end camera types both professional photographers use beam the images straight to their back office (extremely high resolution, 30 pictures per second).
so, if these pictures have been doctored, they may have been manipulated by people of these back offices, even before the photographer saw any of the footage…

1 Like

CALL FOR UNRELEASED VIDEO ON X/Twitter!

#PatriotsinButler

Search that # for private videos that have not been released to the public. It is a new tag for anyone to post their video for review by groups like this who refuse to give up the fight.

2 Likes