At Best The US Secret Service Is In 'Damage Control' Mode

yes, that is Gary from Paramount Tactical.
he got chased away and bullied by the guards.
it is very likely that you have been able to shoot the last footage that we could have gotten!

1 Like

from my perspective these two yellow dots are the ones that play a key role in what happened, and the top one is barely visible as it blends in with the sky…

any sound that propagated from these locations over the rooftops to the crowd in the rally area would be completely indistinguishable to these people, both sonically and visually!

1 Like

The blood found in the bathroom was given as one reason why the LEOs at one time thought there was a second shooter. This suggests that none of the police had injuries commensurate with the extent of blood found, and that the blood was not present when police were earlier using the facilities.
Suggest that some person sustained an injury inside Building 6 or an internally connected building at about the time of the shooting.
I note that some kind of jemmy or door ram appears in a police video recording the east-side doorway of building 6 some time later. Perhaps it was used in some activity inside the building and and some unidentified person sustained a minor injury thereby.

I think this was already solved. There was confusion about when that happened, and it seemed to be later after the event and not necessarily the event that made everyone scramble to try and find a second shooter. It was from an Officer Graham who cut his hand climbing over the fence. key word: I think.

1 Like

Thanks for trying to get my attention…it’s been a flood for sure, and I know I’ve dropped a few angles for sure.

Now, as to your hypothesis, I haven’t got any evidence or data for it. We have tons of audio, but none of the signatures would match for a shot being taken from 2x as far as the Bldg6 roof.

Besides noting that the angle might be supportive, what evidence or data have you got, and how would you counter all the audio analysis, which is extensive, that has converged on the 1-3 and 4-8 shot patterns all being within a very tight arena of possibilities around Crooks’ position?

1 Like

hello Chris,

thanks for your reaction.
the location is extremely likely and several of the forum members agree with this, but “the only thing” that does not work out is the sound analysis.
so, I checked your sound analyses and these seem to not take into account the correct speeds of sound and do not consider different bullet or rifle types, as they always assume that it was an AR-15 type of rifle, where from my point of view, the person on that higher roof was using a sniper rifle…

next week, I will do the sound analyses myself using each window, each vent and each location that would be relevant for a sniper to have shot from…

about the 3D CAD model, Roger does not take into account that the ground level is very uneven at the rally area and he works with rounded foot levels, which means there is a 30cm degree of freedom…

when you use inches or cm instead of ft that granularity would result in totally different outcomes, as what has just been confirmed by:

there is also a direct line of sight/ear with the recordings of RealDjStew and the witnesses near the trees…
about 478 ft to the witnesses near the trees and 450 ft to RealDjStew

bottom line: I would not rule it out what I am saying…
the sound analyses I have seen passing by do not take into account various types of rifles and ammunition and do not take into account the right temperature/elevation to determine the speed of sound…

e.g., I have been asking for these parameters several times and for several days now (almost a week), and only 1 person gave a relevant reply, so the sound analyses have to be corroborated independently, and that is what I will be doing next week…

3 Likes

“A sniper rifle?”

I don’t think that way. Which caliber and what fps would you be working with as an assumption start?

Given the ~781 feet distance you’ve mapped out, to get a ‘snick-boom’ pair of 0.220 seconds to 0.213 seconds at Trump’s mic would require a bullet traveling in the vicinity of 1800-1830 fps, give or take.

As a starting point, I’d be looking for cartridges and platforms that operate about that speed.

2 Likes

The speed of sound I am using that day comes to us from Bob Klimm who plugged these daily readings/variables into a SoS calculator that incorporates the all-important kPa into the calculation.

Butler PA weather at 6 PM, 7/13 was 90 deg, 93% humid, 30.17” Hg, wind SSW at 5 mph - Past Weather in Butler, Pennsylvania, USA — Yesterday or Further Back

Sound velocity – 90 deg Dry = 1149 - Speed of Sound Calculator

90 deg, 30.17” Hg = 14.82 kPa, 93% rel humid = 1203 - http://resource.npl.co.uk/acoustics/techguides/speedair/
3 Likes

Just for the record, this SS sniper has a shoulder patch that says “BRAVO” and on his gun bag a tag “D. King,” probably his name.

2 Likes

When the guy you’re talking to first joined the forum and gave his theory, I asked him to show his work, and he wouldn’t. Eventually I did it for him, and computed a snickboom of around 0.4s when we actually see 0.22s. I computed what the muzzle velocity would need to be to have a snick-boom of 0.22s at that distance, and saw the shooter would practically have to be using a historical weapon. I asked him if he’d computed that, and he gave an evasive answer.

AFAIK he’s never acknowledged this really basic criticism, vampired other users the way he did me, and continues to promote his useless site, which may just be a way to collect IP addresses. :-1:

1 Like

Is Bodycam 122104 Matthew Pearson?

Yes, his is the only one with his name on it.

1 Like

You could film the outside wall of the rear two-story building up close to see if there might be any openings through which shots could have been fired.

Such a scenario assumes that a gun was fired from a pre-set machine and therefore the opening does not need to be so large that a human with a scope could see through it.

1 Like

Beyond sketchy!

2 Likes

@cmartenson I have been studying these images and want you to give me a good explaination please. Hopefully, you see what I see. I think we are being played… biggly.

Please go ahead and say what your theory is.

1 Like

Careful those who take someone else’s personal opinion to heart he shares his thoughts on Conspiracy Theorists around the 9-10 min mark, perhaps you can find it in your heart to understand that he, like us, is just another imperfect person looking at the same complicated thing but coming from a different background and Bios, just look at the information that is new and wash out the individual is my suggestion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyfuZNtzJ5Q

1 Like

The light.
Either the body and officers are right on top of it (which would illustrate being closer to the light because it’s as big as a human with a big blue top) or it is a correct size and looks different. In the first pic you see a close-up face shot and the close-up black pants, arm, and gun of police but between his legs… the light is small in background.
Next two pics they are all normal size but the light is glaringly huge and totally misproportioned.
Next photo the light is small. In the final pic with a similar distance/size of Crooks to previous pic (with small light in background) look at the size of that light. Huge.

I’m sure you could better organize it. That is the best I can do.