Audio Analysis Is Most Consistent Two Shooters At Trump Rally

There was one in the video of the cop who climbed up also. I’ve been curious how they got a photo of the body and the gun but no cops on the roof at all at that point. I’m trying to catch up after taking a few days away from the computer so this may have been addressed already, but it’s been on my mind…Processing: drone.png…

1 Like

Is it an open window? LEOs inside could hear people yelling?
0_18 window

Strange that no SS agents were injured. Did he take care of it?

1 Like

The Trump Butler Rally Event, and Leaving

What is important in the video at the link is what the flag is doing at the time the shots are taken. While Trump is on stage the flag is consistently flapping up and down. As the shooting starts, the flag starts to twist up on its self indicating there are convection currents going on with the wind speed at the time.

It does not matter how good a shooter is, if they get the wind adjustment wrong or there is an unexpected short, sudden wind gust out of nowhere the shot is going to miss.

For such a thing to happen does indicate some divine protection against the evil aiming to maximize the trauma with what Trump’s final words would of been.

4 Likes

One of the last things the ‘spotter’ does before a sniper takes their shot, is call the wind. They spend hours training to do this. If the shooter misses, the spotter calls the miss for correction on the next shot.

2 Likes

Hi BigTim,

This topic about the bullet trajectory getting influenced after grazing Trumps ear has already been discussed multiple times by others, including yourself. We have already come to a conclusion together, which I would like to share afterwards. But first:

The reason of the video you are referring to was to show that it is difficult to shoot Trumps ear from the distance, debunking all the theories that Trump staged this act. I think everybody agrees that Trump would not have put his life in danger just for a political stunt. We don’t even need to make a video for that.

2nd point they wanted to make in this video: People were claiming that if the bullet would have touched Trumps ear, his head would have exploded. Now we are getting a little closer to our topic and we can maybe draw some conclusions using this video.

One thing that speaks against this video, is that they are using some kind of silicone with a much higher elasticity than human flesh. The more you increase the elasticity, the more the bullet line will get messed up. If somebody would like to repeat this trial, for the full purpose of seeing how much the trajectory gets influence by grazing Trumps ear, then they should be using some kind animal skin, like pig skin.

Looking at the picture you are showing, this is not according to reality. Trumps ear was not destroyed like in that picture. Rather you could take the first shot in the video, but I would even argue that bullet bearly grazed the ear, not even the way we see in the video.

In any case, people in this forum said that absolutely no trajectory influence occurred when grazing Trumps ear:

And you participated in this discussion as well and I respected your feedback, and this was the conclusion:

Please have a look at the below screenshot indicating ref. 881 has been taken into consideration in our joint “back trace” project, of which you have actively been involved in.

1 Like

Daniel,

I know, almost everybody and his grandma throws pictures and videos around here, and almost nobody names a source. I’d be really pleased if I could persuade at least you to do that in future.

2 Likes

I can’t upload neither text files (not allowed) nor pdfs (too big), but here is a small pdf describing how to run the program. It also contains the source code:

howto-and-listings.pdf (39.1 KB)

edit: Offtheback, you really hit these nails on their heads, eight of them. The correlations are super-high!

edit: It’s really a bit sad, because the pdf contain svg graphs, implying you could zoom into them endlessly. So please look at these jpegs instead:
1382_202407131806_Unit5-0.mp4.stream-1.aac.corr-shot-1.pdf-0
1382_202407131806_Unit5-0.mp4.stream-1.aac.corr-shot-1.pdf-1
1382_202407131806_Unit5-0.mp4.stream-2.aac.corr-shot-1.pdf-0
1382_202407131806_Unit5-0.mp4.stream-2.aac.corr-shot-1.pdf-1
1382_202407131806_Unit5-0.mp4.stream-3.aac.corr-shot-1.pdf-0
1382_202407131806_Unit5-0.mp4.stream-3.aac.corr-shot-1.pdf-1

3 Likes

This is great, thanks! I think the next thing that would be useful to do is to find out whether this close of correlation is as weird as we think it is. I started to do this by trying to find some other gunshot sources like from here. Maybe we could choose a group of shots from that where everybody is relatively still, and see how closely those shots resemble each other.

2 Likes

Agree that roof would make sense or watertower or both… haha. AGR Main has parapet walls north and east to help conceal. Watertower might explain the back railing shot and the “lucky guy” John Cullen refers to… interesting videos on his patreon theories about other shooter(s) shooting supressed with subsonic .300 blackout ammo

Outstanding work @pk2019. Those correlations lining up and dipping slightly where the pasted shots overlap is exactly what I expected to see for these data sequences.

We could repeat this for one of our other sources (preferably off to the side so we aren’t really with the sonic boom) if we can find a shot to correlate with that doesn’t have a lot of background crowd noise. We can also use like .05 or 0.1 seconds instead of 0.2 to minimize that.

3 Likes

@pk2019 it is unfortunate that we can’t see more resolution. Maybe Dropbox?

What I am interested in is the number of samples offset between the large positive peak and adjacent negative peak, and if there is a regularly spaced decay of peaks near the main one.

Hello @offtheback,

• Dipping: I was already using a time span of 0.15 s for this reason. With 0.2 s you’ll see them dipping even more. Would that be better for your purpose?
  • Dropbox: I try to avoid ggl ‘services’ … but I will see if I can split the pdfs a bit more. The system said the limit was 9.5 MBytes. The problem consists in the excessive number of points, which in reality are circles having a very small radius. I’ve not yet tried radius 0 as it once worked worked when drilling via holes.
  • Samples between +/- peaks: I could create a csv file or excel sheets, but this is probably disallowed here too. Perhaps a pdf with good old pages full of data?
  • Other sources: Good idea, but sooo outdated. Can we not just also have a community vote?

I found online converter.
#https://ffmpeg-online.vercel.app/?inputOptions=-i&output=output.mp4&outputOptions=

#https://ffmpeg-online.vercel.app/?inputOptions=-i&output=stream-3.aac&outputOptions=-vn%20-map%200%3Aa%3A2%20-ss%2000%3A04%3A55%20-t%2000%3A00%3A10

Channel 1 and 3:

Shifted:

Somehow I should upload the stereo audio made from these channels…

2 Likes

@pk2019 .15 is great for this sequence

Maybe all I am most interested in is .1 seconds after a few of the correlation peaks, including the first autocorrelation one as a baseline. Maybe just zoom in and do another couple of grabs? One channel is fine

One comparison that might be worth running is this, if you have Audacity.

Here is the relevant portion of source 4.

Select this section of the track and then run Effect>EQ and Filters>Low-Pass Filter, select 800 Hz as a corner frequency and a Roll-off of 24 db/octave, and hit Apply.

Select this section of the track again and then run Effect>EQ and Filters>High-Pass Filter, select 250 Hz as a corner frequency and a Roll-off of 12 db/octave, and hit Apply.

Now the waveform will look like this:

We have tried with these filters to minimize some of the crowd and other noise, because we know that won’t correlate from shot to shot. We may also be throwing away part of the gun report, but in this experiment we are just testing how well the main energy band of the reports correlate with each other. If we did the same thing to the police cruiser audio, we should see even higher correlation, so this is a more than fair comparison.

Now export this track from Audacity into the environment you are running correlations in.

I would suggest using Shot 4 for the snippet you are correlating to, as it is pretty clean and its echoes don’t overlap the next shot:

There are two different correlation tests that might be of interest. First, just the initial impulse packet, from 21.360 seconds to 21.385 seconds, to test the shape of the original report for matches. Second, the impulse packet plus its echoes, so extended out to 21.530 seconds, which will also correlate how the environment responded to each shot.

2 Likes

you are exactly right!
I was taken away the past few days, but am back now and will come back with the ballistic trajectories from the high roof behind crooks and the vents shortly

yes. the only thing that could change my mind about the high roof as being the shooting location is the angle/heading/bearing of the bullet at Trump’s position.
I am adding these angles/headings/bearings to my kml too such that we can determine whether that would match flying along Trump’s head and grazing his ear.

do we know what heading/bearing his head was at at the time the bullet flew by?

1 Like

Meanwhile I combined 1&3 channels from patroler car into a stereo file.

1 Like