Audio Analysis Is Most Consistent Two Shooters At Trump Rally

2 Likes

Your point list is kinda an “all” assertion, so one example may suffice to falsify your arguments. Do you know this market, do you know all such devices? Is it really impossible to mark a target with gin-mounted laser pointer and push a button in your pocket to trigger a shot? Angular adjustments would be minimal.

Only a remote control gun would functionally fit into the tight space under the roof of AGR Bldg. 6. To place a sniper therein appears as a monstrous idea: tight space and high temperature as well.

Remotes provide a comparably low profile and could be deployed almost anywhere, on a tree, a roof and also behind an open window. And it could explain the blank-faced behaviour of Greg, the confused (counter) sniper who simply left his stand just at the right time.

1 Like

Question for you, since you’re from the general area. Do you recognize this vehicle and know what department it’s with? I’ve got local and state police vehicles identified, along with state park rangers, but this one eludes me. Thanks for any information you can provide.

No, I sure don’t. Sorry. :cry:

1 Like

Thanks anyways.

1 Like

Here’s the shot, @sorey. This is a little inaccurate to the area where the camera is pointed. The camera is pointed a bit more to the right.

1 Like

Amazing, thanks a lot for your efforts and the on site investigations :clap:
Hope you got yourself an ice cream there :icecream:

Just offering to help tighten up your argument. From photos I know the ceiling is at 8 ft, which means there is over 4 ft height above the ceiling to the roof deck. It would indeed be very hot up there, unless… they leave a tile open which would have a constant flow of cool air from the room, or if they undid a flex duct and pointed it at themselves. A flex boot is the supply air connection to a grille in the ceiling serving the room below. Since it is an accessible ceiling, that duct connection is usually a flex duct. Best.

2 Likes

No. The only way to access that high roof would be from the lower west side roof.

I think that’s what he meant.

I’m sorry, @roger-knight. I don’t see any of what you’re seeing let alone clearly. I see an intact window and reflections.

4 Likes

Oh, OK. I thought he meant crawling out one of the windows I arrowed.

Thanks for correcting yourself straightforwardly here, much appreciated. Could this be your signal to take the intensity down a notch?

Hi Rough_Country_Gypsy,

Thanks so much for your efforts you did providing us with so much interesting material.

Putting it to work immediately, this is a screen shot provided from your drone of window 3. It is clearly “inactive”, meaning there is no dynamic action from one screen shot to another. This is how it should look like in Stewarts video.

But if we take Stewart’s video frame by frame:

helper-pushes-out-upper-window-3

we can clearly see the upper window being pushed out by the helper.

But wait, there is much more damning evidence comming… :grinning: please stand by.

Once you know the truth, it is easy…

The outline of the decal on the car is similar to that of the PA State Police; so perhaps one of the lesser known departments there?

The shape of the shock wave does not matter in calculating when the snik arrives.

The snik arrives from the point of closest approach in t = d/v secs where d is the distance to closest approach, and v is the speed of sound.

Now there’s a thought. I’m checking other state agencies that might have policing powers now.

Hi to everybody in this Forum:

Since I am very busy back tracing the 1st bullet having gotten a lot of new information, especially from @rough_country_gypsy (thanks again!) I am now working on my famous drawing “back tracing bullet” Upgrade 6. I have seen a lot of people in this Forum identifying and tracking down each individual and finding out who goes in and out of building 6 ever since we got that great car video parked in front of building 6.

I personally have absolutely no idea about this, since I have been busy with my CAD simulation. This is why I am asking anybody who would have the knowledge to verify the following:

I get some funny gut feeling that the official version of “blood in the bathroom” does not pass my smell test, and I would have another idea which would fit much better into my 2-shooter hypothesis, namely: did the helper cut his hand when manipulating the upper window glass? I can well imagine, one small slip without wearing gloves would put severe damage to your hand…. It would definitely be worth the time to either disprove or confirm this topic.

Maybe somebody can start by following the “official” guy who cuts his hand. Does he actually go into building 6 to clean up his hand and does the timeline fit?

Maybe it is time to put “blood in the bathroom” back from red into yellow?

Thanks for helping.

Together we are strong!

3 Likes

Since nobody else has done this, out of interest I ‘photo-shopped’ in the shell casings in the correct positions on the roof in relation to Crooks final position and shooting direction.

2 Likes

‘Columbo Goes to College’

remote

3 Likes