Audio Analysis Is Most Consistent Two Shooters At Trump Rally

me too do not think this sort of equipment was used, but he asked me whether such devices exist, and as they do, I provided him with the example of these devices and added the sidemark that it is impossible that this sort of things has been used, he…

1 Like

A human sniper could far more easily climb into a small space with a low ceiling and lay prone. Snipers are rigorously trained to sit motionless in hostile climate environments for DAYS without detection. They often urinate on themselves while laying motionless. That ceiling area provides at least a few feet of clearance, more than enough for a human to crawl into and lay in wait, even in high temps. He could also wear a cooling vest (circulating or filled with cooled gel) to keep body temp lower.

The logistics of setting up and the height requirements of a gun mounted on a stabilizing tripod would be 10x or more difficulty. Plus a person OUTSIDE would not know nor have perception of the shooting area. Then there’s taking it down, and all manner of questions asked if someone unaffiliated saw this equipment during transport to and from, etc. And also, checking this out of arms room inventory would be yet another big red flag. It would just be much more difficult in my view.

2 Likes

Derivation:

average velocity = total pathlengt / total time

segment time = segment length / velocity at that segment

It reduces to sum multiplicative inverses when we use same length semgments. These segments must be so small the velocity change within to be negligible. (If not small enough, make them smaller.)

v~ = N/(∑(1/v))

• Divide the total lengt into N segments. (I used 2 and half million.)
  • Calculate the speed at each segments (by polinomial).
  • Take 1/v, add tem up.
  • Divide N by the sum.
1 Like

Do you grasp the concept that the Stewart video is taken from many angles laterally and height as he frantically points the camera all over the building. The “movement” you claim in the subject photos, is a still frame window but MOVEMENT of the person taking the video, giving it the OBVIOUS ILLUSION of window movement.

We can clearly see the window is fixed in place and not moving, not opening, nor being removed due to there being tape around the perimeter and window reflections. It is there in every single picture you’ve posted. Furthermore, there is simply insufficient TIME for someone to remove the window, fire a rifle at a distant target with aimed precision, and replace the window, undetected, even with help. Furthermore, the Stewart videos are helpful but of a low pixel quality. Just look at these images. There’s nary a straight line and all manner of broken planes and pixelization.

The excellent images provided generously by @rough_country_gypsy are taken with high quality static video/photo equipment from a stationary drone, at a much closer and focused position.

1 Like

While I do find the entire 3 extra shell casings suspect, as long as they were to his right side and 120 degrees forward, lateral, or rearward there’s not much inconsistent about that from an AR15.

As for the ones on the opposite downward slow side, I could visualize them hitting the flat cap, and carrying forward movement and bouncing over to the opposite side. They are just hollow pieces of brass being thrown with some spin and authority, bouncing off a steel roof which probably has some spring (as opposed to landing in mud or sand where they would not bounce or travel).

This could be replicated pretty easily, with just some suspended sheet metal and throwing brass casings to observe behaviors.

Any brass to his left to too far away, of course would be highly suspect.

2 Likes

I have found these:

my program outputs this sort of stuff:

the range and vertical drop and windage inches are basically (x,y,z)-like offsets which I translate in (lon, lat, alt)-coordinates in my kml files

so, I will add the average velocity N/sum(1/v) for each line.

if you provide me with the coordinates of the different microphones you want to see whatever formula calculated for, I can easily add it and enumerate it for the various ballistic parameters…

Setting zero at 300 yds is kind of silly for such a slow moving heavy bullet. Using 100 yd zero, will result in +1.5" at 50 yds. 75 yds will be less than 1.5", not 7". As Sgt correctly pointed out, there will be two zeros, one on the way up (due to offset angle), second on the way down. Subsonic 300/308 high grain bullets are at best a 200 yd bullet. I have my 300 BO zeroed at 50 yds. 100 yds is still close enough to not worry about POI. I haven’t even attempted shooting out to 200 yds with 300BO, it will have a significant amount of drop.

2 Likes

Nearly all the brass ends up left of and well forward of the muzzle on the line of fire.
Look carefully at the full size image again

Interesting test. A lot of the shots look quite a bit like shot 4 at first glance and yet the correlation isn’t that high.

He should throw that gun away and buy an old POS rifle like Crooks’ and some Federal ammo, that will make exactly the same report every time.

So, controlled test doesn’t correlate well.

Audio source 4 correlates horribly between shots, particularly between shots 1-3 an 4-8.

Police cruiser channel two won’t correlate with channels 1 and 3.

But each of channels 1-3 in police cruiser has basically perfect correlation where echoes don’t overlap reports, and near perfect where they do.

Seems normal.

I concur. Plus, we don’t know the “exact” position of the rifle’s receiver in relation to the ridge cap. I was going to test this (shooting from a metal peaked roof with an AR) but there are so many variables from AR to AR it most likely would prove nothing. :frowning_face:

I think we can make an educated guess. His target is almost level, a bit lower than him. He’s laying on a slight incline. He had to clear the ridgecap of course. And a rational person would not go higher than necessary. So as I mentioned in another post, not much more than his rifle barrel likely above the ridgecap. That would expose his barrel, optic, upper 10% of his rifle including stock, shoulders, and everything above his nose.

1 Like

A rational person wouldn’t have been on the roof in the first place let alone run the entire length of the building from North to South so everyone could see and hear him. I’m betting he was higher on the ridge cap than most people suspect for the first 3 shots.

2 Likes

Evil, suicidal persons can still act in rational ways in other aspects.

1 Like

@cohler @greg_n @kincses-zsolt @pk2019 @offtheback (and everybody who has looked into the audio analyses)

ok.
can we make this concrete?

I have an application that calculates the ballistic path of a bullet under various conditions that produces something like this (for various zero distances, wind speeds, bullet weights and shapes, drag coefficients and initial muzzle velocities):

given the following points of interest:

• crooks firing at Trump
  • realDjStew records the shots from his position
  • Trump on the podium
  • microphone in front of Trump

suppose we have the (lon, lat, alt) coordinates for each of these points

suppose we have calculated the average velocity based on @kincses-zsolt’s formula (average velocity = N/sum(1/v_i)) for each point on the orange line, including the intersection of the perpendicular lines on the orange line from realDjStew and the microphone

let’s call the intersection of the line from realDjStew with the orange line CR and the intersection with the line from the microphone CM

can you tell me what exactly i need to calculate and add to these tables to facilitate your analysis ?

many thanks!

1 Like

Fundamentally there is one huge underlying problem with the trajectory analyses:
there is only the first shot that hits Trumps ear and (supposably) the corner of the bleacher to back trace.
FACT All the remanning 7 shots have either only a end impact point or zero info. Meaning the arc of origination is huge and shot origin point is subject to guess work.

1 Like

Taking another step in the direction of the possibility of 2 shooters, I would claim herewith to present 100% alleged proof that the first shots have been fired from window 3, building 6:

The main reasons why people don’t think the 3 shots could have come from window 3, building 6 are as follows:

• No window was open at that time.
  • The trajectory is much too low having the fence and people in the way.
  • Nobody would be that crazy to shoot out of an open window.

I explained in my previous post the way the two people in building 6 were able to shoot out of the open window without having gotten noticed by anybody. We can therefore move on to point 2.

For those who are interested, please go to this post:

It requires a little bit of willingness to understand, and a lot of people don’t like to take the time and try to be objective about it. I understand it, it’s human, especially when it goes against your narrative (@BigTim :wink:).

For those who don’t believe it, it doesn’t matter because the alleged damning evidence I am about to show you will seal the case!

Having found the 1st shot caught on video from body cam: BWC2122110 was a great breakthrough, but it also put the first shot in a very low position, namely in the middle of the window 3:

Which brings us to point 2:

BigTim (rightfully so!) showed concerns that there is a potential collision with the fence:

Since I was busy debunking many comments with my previous two-window post, I did not have time to back trace the bullet from the new low position. I also waited for some additional important information from @rough_country_gypsy. He did a fantastic job. He provided so much new material to work with. (credit to gypsy :ok_hand:).

So, I finally got around to it and was able to simulate the new position.

Having put the newest data into the my CAD system, oh… no… I got exactly what everybody was worried about, namely a collision with the fence:

The fact that the data has become so tight and accurate, I do not have any parameters to play with. Everything else would be cheating…

Was this it, are we coming to a dead end with this 2-shooter hypothesis?

I could not believe that up to now everything was matching up perfectly, but a simple 2 Inch small collision with the fence will debunk the entire story??? :expressionless:

There’s got to be something out there! So back to Stewarts video for the 500th time, I could find a major finding in his video!!!

WHAT IS THIS??? Obviously, the shooter from window 3 of building 6 had exactly the same problem just like we have, the fence being in the trajectory !!! So, he simply took a pair of pliers and cut out the position that was in the way.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw this. 100% alleged proof that somebody cut out a portion of the fence not to have a collision when shooting!!!

But wait, is it in the trajectory of the bullet line? With a lot of heart beating I then look very carefully into the position where these “cut outs” were and they turned out to be PERFECTLY in line with the trajectory between window 3 and Trumps ear. It is something locked into space with no debate.

So, the above pictures can seal the whole case, proving without reasonable doubt that the first shot came from window 3! There is absolutely no other explanation to have those cut outs in that exact position of the trajectory between window 3 and trumps ear.

Ironically in the same picture you see the guy from ARJ aggressively kicking out all the people that are in the trajectory with the following sentence that comes to my mind: Get the hell out of our trajectory, because we soon want to assassinate our future president!

Please everybody take 1 min to download this iconic picture. They probably allready changed the fence (maybe @rough_country_gypsy can confirm this point), but it does not matter, because we have it on video.

Here are some screenshots for those who want to verify this finding and please do, I am 99% sure, together with your help we will make it 100%.

Disclaimer:
This is just a hypothetical analysis subject to be debunked. This is for Citizen investigation purposes only.

Sneak preview of “back traced bullet project” Version 6:

together we are strong!

The more you write the more you demonstrate you’ve never fired a rifle nor used an optic to aim a long range shot. Not going to be shooting thru small breaks in a chain link fence. Furthermore, he said this is the exact spot in the fence. So you’re just manipulating information to fit your skewed narrative.

I’ll concede that that “flash” in the window “Might” clear the fence but it’s close, if it were a shot. But it wasn’t. It is not close to aligning with any known audio, nor was a window 3 ever opened or removed there.

abacd460fa3d9230ce72aa50a92580b93380fba3_2_690x388

And this ignores the fact that at no time was the window open, and there is no shooting lane thru/over the >9’ tall bleacher thick with standing people. Per YOUR own CAD drawing. The top of the window, around 10’, barely clears the bleachers… The middle of the window fails to clear the bleachers and there’s no lane thru them.

Bonus: You have not yet answered my question asked at least 3 times. What is the “rope” reflection, and the other reflections in window 2, that are similar to window 3?

3 Likes

OK, @roger-knight. I hate to do this to you, brother. You have to get out of that window because no one else is seeing it but you and I’m about to break your heart again. I downloaded the photo you shared with the cutout fence notches and yellow arrow. I’ve added the red arrow to point out the “V” shaped top wire. It’s the only section along the entire fence where the top wire forms a prominent “V”. The notched-out fence is clearly in the section to the left of it.

Going back through my files, I found this image where I staked Trump’s podium location. It’s not GPS-accurate but I used three different points of reference to measure it out, so I’m certain it’s very close. If I enlarge the below image on my computer the fence notches are very clear, but I’m not certain they’ll be clear for everyone else so I circled them.

What is clear for everyone to see (if zoomed in) is the section of fence that forms the top wire “V”. That’s the section that’s directly in line with Trump’s podium and window 3. You’re off by one section of the fence. Where the fence notches are located, they don’t line up with any of the windows or vents.

I’m unable to zoom in on the photo once posted. How else can I share this photo like it is on my computer so everyone can clearly see it?

3 Likes

Thank you for these photos. And wow, this angle really shows how pronounce that AGR6 building sits in a depression. It adds further credibility of this seemingly very accurate drawing estimating heights. No window 3 shot could clear these bleachers, and maybe not even the fences either the one closest to the AGR but probably not the one closest to Trump. Look how high this fence is in relationship to the window (even weighing the nearness optical illusion). That building sits loooowwww…

6c8b8327d6c269ce6d621016d164d381c8831cdb_2_690x475

This angle shows that the windows are just far too low.