Audio & Video of the Assassination Attempt

Let’s debunk the tower once and for all:

This is Jovan Hutton Pulitzer. A man with an impressive technical background.
Vet him for yourself.

The video is long and there are many teachable moments. Watch the entire video!

I think because of angle and perspective Crooks is probably near the ridge. If this video is not tampered with, I have to reassess my ordering of events.
For the first three shots, there is no evidence that Crooks took those shots. In fact there is a video out there that shows Crooks with rifle shouldered and no visible recoil when the first shot is heard.
Crooks may have taken shots 4 5 6 7 and 8
The LEO distracts him with shot 9
He repositions to fire more shots
Shot 10 is from the two story building and he is shot in the back of the head lower right side.
The SS sniper did not take shot 10. A 300 Win Mag or .308 would have exploded his head.

3 Likes

I agree on the shots…I don’t believe Crooks fired the first 3. Your point on the angle is a good one…it still looks to me that the video is almost square to the building, which would put him near the end of the roof. The angle would need to be quite acute to the camera to place him near the peak in my opinion. He is about where his backpack was seen in the photo

1 Like

This drone is moving rapidly toward building 6 about 8 seconds before the first shot. The drone can also be seen from the other side of building 6 about 2 seconds after the ninth shot in the TMZ “Exclusive” video. Where is the footage from this drone? The following TMZ screen shot is at 0m11s.

Also, there is an AGR security camera attached to the edge of the AGR building directly above the retaining wall, at the level of the lower edge of the second story windows. It might also have recorded the shots.

If you get elevations from Google Earth, depending on exactly where you put the cursor, it’s about 10 feet elevation difference between Crooks (1357) and the camera location (1347) if the camera is 5 or 6 feet above the ground, that’s 4 or 5 feet over that distance which is a shallow angle.
A sketch with distances and some trigonometry could settle the issue I suppose. It’s unlikely that he was shot far away from the ridge then dragged back up. Blood trail is consistent with him being killed near the ridge. But the kill shot was from behind likely from second floor of that other building. Smaller calibre round maybe 9mm, 45 ACP FMJ or similar.
If it exited his mouth and took out teeth that bullet would have impacted the steel roof sheeting. There would be evidence.

1 Like

the guy with the big black hat and the guy with the red checked shirt are still there in the upper left corner, if anybody knows those guys, please tell them we need their video they caught during the shooting in high resolution!

I cannot shake off the idea that Crooks did NOT take the first 3 shots and audio puts the sound source of those 3 shots very close to Crooks’ location and on the video from just in front of building 6 those shots sound really loud and the third window from the parking lot is flagged by many as being suspicious. But the glass of the window is seen in video to be intact but in some video it seems to have some weird characteristics. If that is a casement window like those of the second floor of the other building they have a crank gear operator to open them. That takes time to open, fire and then it takes time to close. Not plausible.
Ok I’m still putting Crooks making shots 1 2 and 3 as impossible so here is the Sherlock Holmes ‘improbable’… a hologram of the glass?
Something has to explain and tie this all together.

1 Like

I think the shooter in the 2nd floor window was hoping SS CS shoots crooks but once he realize they couldnt take him out, he had to do it himself with a smaller calibre gun. crooks being dead was paramount to the entire operation. They were hoping SS snipers take him out but that didnt happen - perhaps leaves. perhaps coz cops were following crooks around he didnt had enough time to crawl into the pre agreed upon position.

Its ridiculous if not outright moronic to even think that he knew exactly where to place himself so he could get a clear shot at trump and evade from the snipers all by using a drone before snipers were in position and that too in the first try.

He did a what he was told to. go up on the roof and act with the gun. after shots rang out and then stopped after the 8th he heard crowds shouting gun shooter etc, he popped his head up to check, repositioned himself as instructed and got popped by the real shooter or his accomplice in the 2nd floor window.

3 Likes

Reasonable assessment. With all those cameras rolling out there somebody has some thing that shows whether crooks took any shots at all. But with everything going on, they are probably scared shitless to come forward. We may see more evidence come out… Hopefully soon. The main stream is busy burying this in the memory hole.

2 Likes

Yes, after reviewing the aerial view of the building and the location by the tree where the video was captured, I agree with you. It would have appeared to be near the edge from that vantage point, but because of the angle he was actually near the apex of the roof as you say. The video is helpful because it confirms he was taken out by the 10th shot

I haven’t found all the audio you reference, but I have found some. I have to agree with your conclusion that its very hard to support an argument of multiple source positions. The intervals I measured from (the sound of) shot 1 to the remaining 7 are (nearly) the same across all my sources regardless of receiver position. If there were multiple source positions for the various shots, the only way to get all those identical intervals is for the wavefronts to come in along a line drawn between the podium (where most of the sources I found were clustered) and where the Stewart source was placed (which was the one I found most distant from the podium.)

This triangulation calculation, by itself, has no impact on the arguments about whether there were multiple weapons, except to say they can’t be very far apart from each other.

In this video someone can be seen moving on the roof.

1 Like

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/us/trump-rally-gunman-stopped-firing-after-local-officer-shot-at-him/ar-BB1qToW3?ocid=BingNewsSerp

This article at Washington post says the following:

The local officer who shot at Crooks was assigned to a barn behind and to the north of the rally stage, along with a counterassault and quick-reaction force team from Butler County, the local law enforcement official said.

The officer, who was not a sniper, had left the barn and was outside on the ground nearby when Crooks began firing from the rooftop about 110 yards away, the official said. The local officer saw the muzzle flashes from Crooks’s rifle, the official said, and fired his rifle at Crooks.

New footage of crooks running on roof x.com

1 Like

Somehow the AGR building seems much closer to the rally than it really is!

You’re right. The media has stated that the video was enhanced to focus on the building. I don’t think they’re trying to confuse us in this case because it will and can be verified. The video link I posted was one of the first I saw and then there after other news agencies began to report it as well.

Show details of your analysis so the method, data and results can be verified.

Sorry responded to the wrong person.

@shinesprite4

Excellent work. Can you share coordinates and details?

I also found that the measured time intervals on the first 8 shots are independent of the microphone position within errors of measurement. My analysis included several microphone sources, without being able to position all of them precisely.

It should be possible to triangulate the position of the ninth shot, but I’m still having trouble distinguishing the cracks from the rifle reports on the ninth shot. Aligning times on microphones as you have, on the ninth, the Trump microphone gives an earlier report than the microphones near Crooks, giving some clues about position.

Here are some additional audio sources at odysee.com
“trumprallyjuly2024:8”,
@ARCHIV:8/RoofTrump:b”,
@ARCHIV:8/trumpperspective2:0”,
@ARCHIV:8/TrumpPerspective:1”

I’m blocked from uploading the pdf of my Mathematica calculations.

At this point in Trump’s speech, those two Butler Country ESU personnel on the second floor of that building should have had eyes on Crooks. AND Crooks’ rifle should have been visible. What were they doing? Playing cards?
I think it was this Greg fellow that took Crooks’ photo sitting on the concrete wall that was assigned to that post. But after the shooting he is seen with all the other cops hanging around the front of the building. Also when LEOs were on the roof, one of them mentions Greg and all they have to do is go over to the 2 story building and call for him.