Audio & Video of the Assassination Attempt

FIVE SHELL CASINGS COUNTED BY BODY CAM WEARER

Between 4:47-4:55,
“Look out for shell casings.”

“Two, three, four, five right there.”

This is not the Grassley video where eight casings were declared. The body cam wearer clearly counts five and points to them.

2 Likes

Long-Helmet cam Footage on the Roof Soon after Trump Assassination Attempt (28:40 minutes)

Showing Crooks body in Shorts, when think I have seen him climbing on the roof with Long White pants???

Although head is blured out, No blood Splater can be seen anywhere, just the natural draining??

The AR can be seen with only very basic Sights??

And the Cops can be heard in very interesting conversations…Which need analizing!

“Eight casings”, “Tower”, “Bicycle” etc…Then SSsevice comes!

And, The Window , is Open! And Everything can been seen in HD!!

HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwBygHmIZ6c

PS: Another take on the Bodycam footage below, with analysis Commentary…?

HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-qIH1_0jPs

I’m not so sure the ground is flat between the bleachers.

I’ve just discovered Google Earth Pro too. Looks like the ground rises from the AGR building by about 1 metre, but decends again from left bleacher to right bleacher by about 1 metre.

A straight line in this picture connects the middle of the left bleachers (where Corey Comperatore was hit) with the top of the right bleachers (where James Copenhaver and David Dutch were hit)

1 Like

Great clip Don! I hadn’t seen that one. Much more detailed than what I had and with the camera more to the right I can see that the round appears to hit the back rail not the side rail, and the lady in pink doesn’t have a handbag, it’s just a shadow of her arm when she flinches and would explain how the man that was carried off could have been hit on his right side even though he’s turned to his right to look at the screen behind him since shrapnel from the rail strike would be coming back at him and since he didn’t seem to have major injuries that would have been sustained from a direct hit.

It still appears to me that it is the second shot that hit Trump since he still hadn’t reacted and that round had already hit the rail and Trump just says “Oh”.

https://vimeo.com/990926801/7bad3ed175

Still looks to me that it’s the first bullet that hits Trump and it takes a second for him to react but it’s definitely the first bullet that hits the railing. We must assume that the shooter (or shooters) that took those 3 first shots are firing those bullets very close to the target and so our ‘point in space’ being Trump’s ear can be defined as well as the hit on the guardrail. A line extended through those two points will show the point of origin.
That is the crucial aspect of this whole investigation.
If a 3d super accurate model backed up by field measurements by a land surveyor with their precision instruments can be constructed and show that the point of origin is inside of Building 6 then the ‘lone nutjob’ narrative needs to end and massive arrests need to happen.
And I say shooter or shooters because I think it’s a possibility that there were two snipers in Building 6. Sniper A is at least 6 feet further from his window than Sniper B.
Sniper A takes the first shot and misses. Maybe he has a bolt action rifle. A brief pause and when Sniper B realizes that the first shot was a miss, he fires the next two shots. His rifle would be a semi automatic. This would explain why the first shot is not as loud as the next two and explains the few millisecond longer delay between sonic crack and report sound of the first shot compared to shots 2 and 3. Sniper A would be 6 feet or so further back from his window than Sniper B.
Helmet cam video of LEOs just inside Building 6 front door shows the first window from the parking lot is visible from the open space and there are large rooms farther back for the second and third windows from the parking lot.

Anyone have managed to gather the photos of all the LEOs nd USSS personnel present that day from various videos/pics?

From the way its going, shooters were in uniform or were on duty officers.

there must have been amateur photographers with some DSLR clicking around right? Did FBI got to them early on and suppress everything?

To Xylo,
Yes, this is what put my first bullit line off, because I assumed everything was flat, but as you can see on the curve, the positoin of Trump is the highest point and the position of the AGR building is much lower than I estimated. The fact that we are able to measure with Google Earth Pro the exact hight of the roof top and the two floor spaces gives us a much more accurate simulation, the only two unknowns are the exact hight of the blister railing and the hight of the podium of which Trump is standing on. According to photos from Reuters I estimated the hight of the podium to be 4.78 and the hight of Trumps ear to be 6 and the hight of the 10 step Aluminium blister to be 11.5 according to a drawing I could find on the Internet (see below). If indeed Trump is lower and the blister is higher then it brings the shot down back twards the window. If somebody has a different opinion about the hights, I would be glad to simulate the shot again, or if somebody wants to have a SW or STEP file of my 3D and import it into your own 3D CAD, I would be happy to share… What needs to be mentioned is the below drawing is not shure to be the one at the rally. If anybody knows the brand name of the Aluminium blisters used at the rally, we could download the technical specification and find the exact hight of the blister.
DLW-10-SIDE-VIEW-e1487235725712

2 Likes

Check out Chris newest post: They Had a Perfect View and 10+ Feet of Elevation

He asks for a better quality video of the video you have uploaded to google drive.

I think Chris was asking about the sound of a helicopter in the helmet cam video. That may have been an ambulance helicopter. I found this post with more info: x.com

Found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7A8SpVWsLM. Some of the guy’s info is wrong, and he has videos we have all seen, but there is some new footage of the site. It may help those working on the 3D.

Tim Burke SAIC appears in this video on tik tok at the end. The account name is Brandon Mason - middle bleachers behind DJT /Stage top back row

I can attach and send the video if you prefer not to click on or download tik tok. Attached are screenshots shots from the video. He appears on this video right after DJT gets up with SS and people are cheering.

4 Likes

Thank you!

-VE

1 Like

Did you also notice none of the secret service agents are wearing red ties? I learned earlier today that the secret service had been ordered (more than a year ago) not to wear red ties - because Trump always wears a red tie at his rallies. How is it, then, the secret service agent shown on the AGR rooftop in the responding ESU agents body cam footage is wearing a red tie? Someone’s go some splainin’ to do!

Or it could have been the Sky News 4 helicopter from Pittsburg that took the initial overhead video footage of the shooting scene (before any officers or agents accessed the roof of AGR Building #6). Watch it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZSqZ-L7KtI

1 Like

Where is any evidence of this video that this helicopter footage was made before any officers or agents accessed the roof? I don;t see this hypotesis would be true,

I’m pretty sure these bleachers are owned by Trump’s own campaign. Probably carried from rally venue to rally venue in the back of a semi. Has anybody reached out to the Trump campaign to let them know there is an independent citizens investigation under way? Someone on their team could provide the information you ask for.

I make that statement because I don’t believe any law enforcement group would leave a shooting scene unattended after they first secured the scene - until the scene was cleaned up and all the evidence had been gathered. And in the helicopter video, there’s nobody around - anywhere - to me, this is extremely strange.

Just watched recent Chris Youtube channel video and wanted to share some thoughts. There was already 1 or 2 guys already with a drone on the site after assasination. Would it be any evidence from that sniper whole coming from the front his head? No matter which side Crooks turned head, trajectory stay the same of sniper bullet and now the question whather bullet left behind his head and hit other building behind so dron could see the mark on the wall or more likely the bulled dropped down few meters away on the same roof and its already secured by FBI? I pointed this question only because the wound seems to be to small after bullet caliber of the sniper

1 Like