Audio & Video of the Assassination Attempt

It is all starting to make sense to me.

The first three shots that are acoustically different from the second set of five shots that were in rapid fire were probably fired with the barrel of the rifle over the apex of the roof. When the shots were fired the majority of the sound waves were unimpeded by the structure.

This is also consistent with the location of the three rounds being found on the South side of the roof and not located with the other rounds. After Crooks fired three deliberate shots, he probably retreated backwards during his lull in fire to lower his profile.

At this time, he popped up and fired 5 mores rounds with the barrel of the rifle behind the apex of the roof. The change of barrel location would cause the sound waves to come into contact with the metal on the roof causing them to bounce off in different directions. The roof has raised metallic beams. This would be consistent with the louder and more metallic sounds of the 5 shots being recorded just west of his location. The 5 casings that were noticed by the officer were in a location consistent with Crooks moving backward before firing them.

It then appears from the evidence that Crooks turned toward his right to start engaging the crowd on the ground. When his head was turned the USSS Snipers round looks to have impacted the left side of the very back of his head. I was not a direct hit in the middle of the skull because of the caliber of the USSS round used would have caused much more damage.

1 Like

Have you considered that the ground may not be perfectly flat?

On Google Maps, it looks like there may be some elevation between the building and Trump.

This info may already be here, but sharing regardless…

I’ve finally finished aligning the playback speeds of all three camera sources and trumps mic, positioning each based on our best estimations of positions of those mics, adjusted for a sound travel speed of 1200fps, and realigned all four sources to get a gauge of the origin of shot9. I think it’s very possible this is our sniper…
(edit - having doubts about that now based on evidence)

here’s a video sourcing that image…

If anyone else would like to try this as well, here are the files in (as close as I can get to) perfect alignment (all devices have their own internal clock - this is to correct for that) and a shared start time with their resample ratios indicated in the titles (Trump’s mic is the original sample rate)…

Hes Got A Gun ratio 1.003.wav

Trump mic reports isolated.wav

Ross Get Over Here ratio 0.999.wav

Source 4 ratio 1.005.wav

To make use of these, download the files and import them into your audio workstation at the same starting point, then shift each using your own calculations to adjust for the speed of sound.

1 Like

The photo was taken at 1/8000 shutter speed. I believe that this photo captured a complete miss that was fired SIMULTANEOUSLY with a second shot by a second Deep State shooter. This round continued on and struck a male bystander standing in the upper LEFT corner of the bleacher stand to Trump’s left as he faced the crowd. (The upper left corner of the bleacher stand as you face the bleachers). The bystander was wearing a red cap and light colored pants and reacted to being hit prior to the second shot. By reverse tracing the trajectory from the bystander to Trump’s position and continuing on, the bullet was fired from either the front parking lot of the AGR building or possibly from the roof of the AGR that building juts out on the far side of the frint parking lot.
Chris labeled a cell phone in the grassy area west of the location of Crook’s body as “Source Four” in his acoustics analysis. The first shot recorded by this cellphone was twice as loud as shots 2 and 3. I believe that was due to the fact that it was recording TWO SIMULTANEOUS SHOTS from two Deep State shooters (not the decoy/patsy Crooks).
Go to Youtube and watch an Air Force honor guard fire seven rifles simultaneously. The seven rifles sound like one shot, although about six times louder than a single shot.
These two shooters were wearing either headphones or earbuds through which they received a “countdown” from a spotter. They were both highly trained and only Devine intervention saved Trump’s life that day.
There had to be two simultaneous shots because another bystander on the far upper right side of the same mentioned bleacher stand was hit by the same bullet that struck Trump’s ear and he reacted to being hit prior to the second shot. There is no way possible that this bullet could have hit Trump, hit the bystander on the RIGHT side of the bleacher stand, and then REVERSE COURSE by making an acute reverse angle to strike the bystander on the opposite side of the bleacher stand. This bullet which struck Trump and only one bystander was fired from a position closely aligned with the decoy/scapegoat (window below Crooks?).
Also, one shooter fired only one synchronized first shot because it would have been extremely difficult to synchronize further shots at a moving target.

Hi Xylo,

Good question if the floor is flat!

Especially for the heights of each element this would be an important factor. I also heard Chris talk about this concern with Stephen Gardner on his last YouTube video.

But we seem to be lucky. mjx just posted a Drone video (Post 122) The YouTube video is called: “Aerial Investigation: Drone Footage of Trump Assassination Attempt Site in Butler”

It seems as if the critical surface between the blisters and the podium are flat.

Did anyone noticed Crooks had a wound near his knee? It would explain shot number 9 and 10, one shot his head and second his knee , unless its just blood from the roof

I’m a member and was on the call today. Chris said you are looking for the people that are seen with cameras in the current footage, hoping that they indeed are filming. I’m a PI and I’m very good at identifying people (and places) from photos. If I have the name I can look them up in a PI database to contact them and ask about the footage. I just need the footage or still pictures of them to try and ID them.

Let me know if I can help.

Paige Kilpatrick

I did several posts under the topic Site Reconstruction about this.
I used Google Earth for distances and elevation above sea level and make a few assumpions about rifle barrel height above floor and above ground etc.
Have a look.
I agree this definitely shows that the origin of bullet 1 is one of the windows in Building 6.
This fact alone blows the whole ‘lone shooter’ theory out of the water and we are in a whole new paradigm of ‘it WAS a conspiracy’.

Hi Don,
It is funny, I just found out myself that you can make accurate measurments in hights with Google Earth Desktop version. I was able to measure the exact three points as follows: Crooks 1357 feet, Trump floor 1344, Blister floor 1342, which gives us an offset of: Trump 0, Blister -2 and the hight of Crooks is 13. When I corrected these hights,it mached up perfectly with Crooks position. Here are the new 3D points:

X Y Z
Trumps ear -0.45 10.78 -0.23
Crooks position 145.51 13.00 -460.11
right corner of bleacher stand -26.67 10.42 82.17

Therefore according to this calculation, the shot is not comming from the window below. Sorry for getting everybody excited about the shot from the window.

According to this new data Crooks fired the first shot.

Another informatoin, the angle of Crooks riffle is the same according to the simulation.

I posted a detailed analysis in the Site Reconstruction section…
My interpretation of this video

is that it seems to me that the first shot that hits Trump’s ear also hits the top of the guardrail and the bullet shatters sending schrapnel towards the people on the top row. The guy in the flag shirt, some folks say his name is Dutch, and the guy nearest the guardrail in the dark T Shirt I think are both hit by schrapnel from the shattered bullet.
The dark T Shirt man raises his right hand and touches his side whist ‘Dutch’ pivots left and ducks. Later a screenshot I posted shows Dutch walking down the steps on is own holding his right side but no blood visible. So I don’t think he was hit by any bullet.
I further observed that coincident with shot 3, one can see the fabric just below the top rail move as I suggest bullet #3 is whizzing by. That bullet trajectory is lower than that of bullet 1, and that is consistent with a sniper following his target lower, as Trump by now is moving to crouch position on stage.
I also used Google Earth to estimate distances and elevation and conclude that shooters were in Building 6. I say shooters Plural, because Chris’ audio analysis points out a difference in acoustic signature between shot 1 and shots 2 and 3.
I propose that shooter 1 was 6 feet farther back from his window than shooter 2.
This accounts for the slightly longer delay between sonic crack and muzzle report and the slightly lower noise amplitude since the ‘room’ absorbs some of the sound.

I’m not following here…
Crooks 1357’ agreed
Trump 1344’ at grade level yes, but the stage is 6 steps and the last one is more than a standard rise.
My estimate is 54 inches for the floor of the stage. Trump is about 6’ 2" so his ear is about 3 inches lower than the top of his head and he was not standing erect.
So let’s say his ear is 68 inches above the stage
So that is 54 + 68 = 122 inches or 10’ 2" above grade.
Very close to my original estimate of 10 feet above grade for Trump’s ear.
I don’t have a reasonably good estimate for the height of that guardrail above grade level but looking at many videos and photos online is sure seems like it’s higher than Trump’s ear. Which makes sense from a event organizer point of view. You want your principal at the podeum to have all his fans behind and above him.
I still maintain that the shots came from the windows of Building 6 and that there were 2 shooters. Not an unreasonable assumption if one ascribes to the idea that this was a 3 letter agency assassination plot. They would not trust killing Trump and profits in the billions on put options shorting DJT and RUM to one gunman kid on a roof.
In addition, the acoustic signatures of shot 1 versus shots 2 and 3 are different. Shot 1 is not as loud and farther back in the rooms as my analysis will show.
I played around a bit with distances and elevation and the error bars are quite acceptable for the hypothesis that the shots originated from the windows of Building 6.

Great vid here not sure if anyone has shared it yet. This shows the path of the first shot. From the ear to the guy that looks like he got hit, the piece of cloth that blows up from the scarf the lady has to the railing.

Don, please listen to the cellphone labeled as “Source Four” in Chris Martenson’s acoustics analysis.
Shot 1 is twice as loud as shots 2 and 3.
Based on two wounded bystanders on opposite sides of the bleacher stand to Trump’s left as he faced the crowd, I believe that they were hit by two different bullets fired SIMULTANEOUSLY by TWO Deep State shooters. Both bystanders reacted BEFORE the second shot rang out.
If you want to drastically increase the odds of a successful assassination of Trump, you have TWO shooters fire a synchronized FIRST SHOT much like seven riflemen in a military honor guard fire seven synchronized shots that appear to be one very loud shot.
A successful FIRST shot is so critical because the target is relaxed and not moving very much. Once the first shot is fired the target begins to move quickly and erratically making the following shots much more difficult.
Two shooters firing at a relaxed and mostly stationary target is how a Deep State hit squad would plan this assassination weeks or months in advance.
The two Deep State shooters would practice diligently for hours and hours and would fire thousands of practice shots until they had perfected the art of TWO synchronized shots.
Realize that there is no way possible for a bullet travelling from the vicinity of the decoy/scapegoat (Crooks) to strike Trump’s ear, strike the bystander in the upper RIGHT corner of the bleachers and then reverse course by making an acute reverse angle to strike the second bystander in the upper LEFT corner of the same bleachers.
One of these Deep State shooters only fired one synchronized shot because it would have been too difficult to synchronize additional shots at a moving target. Much has been made of the Doug Mills photo that captured a bullet flying BENEATH Trump’s ear. I propose that it was the ONLY bullet fired by this single shot Deep State shooter. This shooter totally missed Trump but struck the bystander in the upper LEFT corner of the bleachers.
By reverse tracing from this bystander to Trump’s position and continuing on, it appears that this single shot was fired from the front parking lot of the AGR building or possibly from the roof of the AGR building on the far side of the parking lot.
“Source Four” cellphone was located in the grassy area to the west of the building that Crooks was on.

These two shooters were able to synchronize the first shot because they were wearing headsets or earbuds and they received a “countdown” from another hit team member.
Why did both shooters fail?
Only God knows.

Whatever that photo capture of the bullet trajectory just behind Trump was, it was not bullet #1 because Trump’s hand is already rising. He might even have been ducking at this point falling to the floor of the stage. This may have been shot 2 or even 3, which in my analysis, shot 3 is the one that moves the fabric on the guardrail. The sniper would have been tracking his target lower and may have missed for the same reason as the first shooter that fired bullet #1… a sudden gust of wind that deviated the bullets ever so slightly after initial windage adjustments had been made by both snipers in Building 6.
I am no expert at ‘snipering’ but to coordinate two such shots given the clusterf*ck this whole operation was, seem far fetched to me. Just sayin’.
Now the big question is just Who do you suppose is responsible for that sudden gust of wind that foiled both of these snipers?
Only God knows.

Would anyone be interested in collaborating to perform an acoustic location analysis? I am a mechanical engineer and I can apply a known method to locate the source of each of the shots. The method is described here: Acoustic location - Wikipedia . I don’t have a background in audio and video analysis so I would be looking to team up with people who can do this. This is what the analysis would take:

• At least two audio/video tracks that can be synchronised, three or more would be better;
  • When I say synchronised I mean to the frame, every 1/30 second out of sync will produce a 30 foot error in location;
  • The audio track can’t be used for synchronisation since we are measuring the difference in arrival time of the sounds;
  • Reasonably accurate locations for the audio/video tracks being analysed;
  • Audio analysis to isolate the rifle reports and ignore the bullet shock waves;
    It will be fussy work but the payoff would be independent location estimates for EACH of the rifle reports. This could help determine how many shooters there were.
    Interested? Message me.

I already did that. The post is Other Forensics of the Assassination Attempt - #121 by jim-bruin

The code is simple enough so you can add to it or change it as needed.

Crucial video of the trajectory of first shot. 4:15 mark on the video in slowmo. That’s the ballistic trajectory needing checked.