Banking on Social Unrest, Informed Consent LiveCast, May 19, Replay (Public)

The Numbers Are In…

I followed Chris’ coverage on Covid since January 2020 and it clicked to start preparing even though viruses and terms like propagation rates (R0) where still abstract to me.
Now with this coming crisis I can see all the red flags only this time the numbers are explicit and clear to see. For example inflation, rising interest rates, QT starting June, oil prices, food shortages, supply chain issues, etc. These can all be quantified and make sense as to why we should prepare. Scary stuff.
It seems as though many of the preps we thought we would need for the virus crisis we will actually need for this economic crisis.

8 Likes

Not impatient, just wondering if going to bed or staying up all night is the best thing to do. Where I am part 1 finishes about 1.30 am.
They do a stirling job. If there is apart 2 it is worth waiting for.

2 Likes

Their Root Fear

This really clarify things in my mind. Reading between the lines, the phrase “impacting everyone” means “including them” – the politicians, the bankers, the hedge fund managers, who are usually totally insulated. The fact that the poor people in the Asian countries are now targeting their elites, instead of each other, reveals the root fear the “elites” have been operating under – that the common people will eventually turn on them. Makes a lot of sense of why they have been so desperately ratcheting up efforts to control speech, and seeking to divide us and have us tearing at each other’s throats [the rats in the cage effect, e.g. as demonstrated by the new Biden slogans of “ultra MAGA”]. I think they are in panic because the situations have run away from them, and their time is running out.

5 Likes

Crossroad

We are coming closer and closer to a crossroad of being in the system or of the system. How does one not paticipate, if nothing else there is death and taxes?

2 Likes

Theoretically, this has been possible for a while, even without a womb transplant. There are occasional, very rare cases, where a newly ferilized egg will escape the fallopian tubes and attach to an organ. Usually this results in a woman presenting within a month or so to the ER with abdominal pain, and the fetus is surgically removed. But there have been extremely rare cases of the pregnancy going close enough to term for fetal viability. I don’t think there have been any surgical live births, however. With the proper artifical hormonal support, this is possible for men as well, and possibly even transplantation into other primates.
It is, of course, madness and hubris to try this.

3 Likes

Oh, I agree with you 100% @nobodydobon. Once the normalcy goggles are off, you can see all sorts of things you never saw before.

11 Likes

Looks like they knew they would really need all those bunkers they’ve all been building

4 Likes

Was just having some fun.

2 Likes

And…right On Cue:

You’re nailing it these latter days, Chris. It’s as if you’ve been inhabited by a new resolve, clarity, purpose, and focus. Revived. I love it.
Sorry we weren’t at the live presentation last night. We were having dinner with our small church group. Great food, enough wine for conviviality, both light conversation and serious consideration of the mounting crisis our little group within the group sees marching over the horizon and lowering their cannon. True remnant community, there.
Right on cue, Zerohedge posts this, this morning:

Tens of millions of Americans could be thrown into a summer of hell as a megadrought, heatwaves, and reduced power generation could trigger widespread rolling electricity blackouts from the Great Lakes to the West Coast, according to Bloomberg, citing a new report from the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC), a regulatory body that manages grid stability. 

NERC warned power supplies in the Western US could be strained this summer as a historic drought reduces hydroelectric power generation due to falling reservoir levels and what's expected to be an unseasonably hot summer. Compound the hellacious weather backdrop with grids decommissioning fossil fuel power plants to fight climate change and their inability to bring on new green power generation, such as solar, wind, and batteries, in time, is a perfect storm waiting to happen that will produce electricity deficits that may force power companies into rolling blackouts for stability purposes.
Article
10 Likes

The chance of such a baby growing anywhere near normally attached to a male spleen is not good. Low enough that anybody trying it on purpose ought to be charged with fetal abuse.
It will be trying to draw blood from a spot not designed for that, bathed in the wrong hormones, and without an effective self/other barrier in place opening both host and fetus to the strong possibility to autoimmune issues.
“Just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should.”

15 Likes
Funny when I did work with GAZPROM and CNOOC they laughed at the woke slogans of the past few years.
One picture, thousand words - still laughing as of 8:30 Friday morning: https://peakprosperity.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Screenshot-463-1653050586.976.png
2 Likes

When there chaos I tend to remember the “Litany against Fear” from Dune.
“I will not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
I will face my fear.
I will let it pass through me.
When the fear has gone,
there shall be nothing.
Only I will remain.”
I find it to be a powerful calming sort of mantra when things get a little nutty.

5 Likes

Monkeypox - Vaccinations

I’d be really really curious about the SARS-COV-2 vaccination status of the people who are suddenly contracting monkeypox via community spread.
Human-human transmission has never been recorded until 2022. And it seems to be occurring only in highly vaccinated western countries.
It seems there are only 2 realistic explanations at this point.

1. SARS-COV-2 vaccination immune dysregulation. I think we've seen enough data to suggest immune dysregulation is highly probable.
  2. Purposeful release of an monkeypox virus altered to infect humans (like our friend SARS-COV-2). Perhaps they expected the "Omicron" release to further the cause but found it was far weaker than expected and so they have a smallpox type disease to give us now.
At this point I'm not sure if I'm being too Conspiracy Theorist-y or not Conspiracy Theorist-y enough.
10 Likes

These people have doctors build Frankenstein genitals for them and then wonder why normal men want nothing to do with them.
lmao how is this even real?

1 Like

I’m at the point where I stop asking why or how. I just laugh.

4 Likes

“Just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should.”
This. Pretty much the epitaph for our times.

4 Likes

Protecting Yourself Without Guns…

if you’re in a country that has taken all your guns away, there’s still an option. print your own guns!
watch from 26:00:
Jeff Berwick The End Has Arrived… This Is War!

1 Like

The Fuel Price-gouging Measure

the measure won’t backfire for the people who want it in place.
there was a news article recently about a small gasoline company selling under a Russian franchise (or similar). it was in business trouble because the government wanted to sanction everything Russian.
this new ‘measure’ allows the government to put all small/medium gasoline/fuel businesses out to pasture. they will pull a virtual “essential business” trick and fine/warn everyone except the biggest companies which are probably owned by Vanguard etc. these companies then have a monopoly on the business and set the prices as high as they like.

4 Likes

Monkeypox… Yep!

Monkeypox suddenly pops up in many places separated by great distances in an age when air travel is significantly reduced.
what’s the common factor?
nothing to do with a virus. only three options:

1. it's another case of pre-existing illnesses being reclassified as a virus disease, or
  2. they're using something like the PCR test to claim these people have Monkeypox, or
  3. they're all vaccinated, which would also incorporate some of option 1. above where the vaccine effects are being reclassified as Monkeypox to cover up the vaccine damage.
5 Likes

The Who Pandemic Treaty

two options.

1. the people running the show and signing the treaty believe they are untouchable, or
  2. there's another operation/s happening behind closed doors while the world is distracted by this pandemic treaty.
3 Likes