Bombshell! Covid-19 Virus Lab-Made? Fauci Connected?

I’m not sure what I find scarier: a virus that kills or maims at will, or humans who get paid to silence you because you dare to think for yourself.

Started by the Dept. of Education for an entirely different reason, and leading to the same place: Dr. Fauci
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-probes-university-of-texas-links-to-chinese-lab/ar-BB13sOvn?ocid=spartandhp&fbclid=IwAR3zcFXPYP1b52rztY3OnibIhhWsfKC0J9Bz1PA7DD_rW_x-32T6L58ctNA

This site has some good info. IMO.
https://5gsacramentodangers.com/2019/07/09/5g-is-dangerous-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/
The way 5G is being implemented + pushed by gov + ignoring citizen feedback + lack of study of human health effects + utility providers racing to implement = yet another over reach. A variety of health professionals are commenting about EMF radiation and immune system suppression. (I think what were witnessing in the big picture is death by 1000 cuts and survival of the fittest. )

Thank you Tony McPherson for the link to laowhy86 video. Great sleuthing on who was most likely patient 0 at the Wuhan Institute.
I’m not so impressed though by the author’s deductive skills in holding the CCP alone responsible, when “the one that got away” would not have existed if it had not been first ordered by the US NIAID. The chain of causation started there, didn’t it?
As for whom should be held accountable for playing dice with death here, the short answer is we all are.

As for whom should be held accountable for playing dice with death here, the short answer is we all are.
Hogwash! It’s a snappy little platitude though. Only arrogant, greedy sociopaths play god and have no problem killing multitudes of people. No one I know fits that description. There are many though, no doubt that do.

Jan,
I have also had comments disappear into the Twilight Zone… yet others would post, which I couldn’t figure out. I had initially thought it was a PP glitch, but now I’m not so sure after reading your comment. I wouldn’t bet on it, but I think I had mentioned in one of them a particular book which I’m surprised hasn’t gotten banned from Amazon. The book title is “Emerging Viruses: AIDS And Ebola: Nature, Accident or Intentional?” by Leonard G. Horowitz, and I have two copies in my storage unit as well as one copy of the book “And the Band Played On: Politics, People, and the AIDS Epidemic” is a 1987 book by San Francisco Chronicle journalist Randy Shilts. I’ve been planning on going to my storage unit to get some things, including some books and plan on getting them so I can refresh my memory and look up some things from them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_the_Band_Played_On
The Emerging Viruses book was difficult to finish reading, sometimes I could only read a few pages before getting too pissed off and infuriated… But I remember a photocopy of something that had put out by the Council of Foreign Affairs about reducing population.
Since “they” are already banning and deleting “stuff” online, just in case, I created a Word Document for the online articles Chris mentioned in yesterday’s video, and one that sand_puppy put in one of his posts earlier today…
Hopefully this will post. (Using a word doc to copy and paste from just in case.)
Linda

kunga,
I have used the extract combination of Echinacea and Goldenseal for 30+/- years, in addition to others. Back in the early 90’s I was working in the vitamin department of a health store which I really enjoyed. I haven’t used antibiotics other than infrequent prescriptions from a dentist or doctor for pain due to work injuries… Nor vaccines since becoming an adult, I mean why the %*# would you use mercury (which is a nerve toxin, a hazardous material and dentists have to keep track of what they have in inventory, and can be carcinogenic, for example, if a CFL bulb breaks there are certain protocols to clean up the mercury…) as a preservative in certain vaccines??
When it first started coming out that COVID was acting like a blood disease and similar to malaria, and the prescription drugs available being misrepresented by the MSM and supply being constrained, I started looking for more natural, less expensive alternatives. After all, herbs and medicinal herbs have been used for hundreds and thousands of years as the original methods used for healing before the last 150-200 years in which the AMA and Big Pharma came into existence, and power. I found quite a few… One being Artemesia annua (Sweet Wormwood).
(I also looked at Stephen Harrod Buhner’s protocol for “Herbal Treatment for Coronavirus Infections” to see what I had on hand already before going to local health food stores.)
Since there have been toilet paper shortages, and now food shortages due to supply chains and infrastructure breakdowns, transportation issues, and others as well, I figure that there could come a time when there are shortages of alternatives… So, I now have some Artemisia seeds on order (back-ordered unfortunately), in addition to some Echinacea seeds and plants, Goldenseal seeds and plants, and Arnica plants as well as others I plan on getting as well to add to the area for medicinal and bee/pollinator foraging plants in my garden plot. This year I’m also going to try planting sweet potatoes as well in addition to the tomatoes, peas and beans, squash, beets, carrots, corn, onions, chives, kale, and this was the first year I’ve been able to find a perennial Tree Collard at a local nursery which I planted 2-3 weeks ago. Oh, yes, can’t forget my blueberries and strawberries (they’re an understory plant which is why they’re underneath).
Snippets from the wiki page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisia_annua

Extractions

In 1971, scientists demonstrated the plant extracts had antimalarial activity in primate models, and in 1972, the active ingredient, artemisinin (formerly referred to as arteannuin), was isolated and its chemical structure described. Artemisinin may be extracted using a low boiling point solvent, such as diethylether, and is found in the glandular trichomes of the leaves, stems, and inflorescences, and it is concentrated in the upper portions of plant within new growth.[23] The first isolation of artemisinin from the herb occurred from a military project known as Project 523, following the study of traditional medicine pharmacopoeias performed by Tu Youyou and other researchers within the project.[24]

Artemisinin and flavonoids

In the last 20 years researchers focused on the activity of artemisinin against malaria. Therefore, fewer studies have been done about the relationship between flavonoids and cancer. Despite that, recent studies show that the flavonoids present in the A. annua leaf are linked to suppression of CYP450 enzymes responsible for altering the absorption and metabolism of artemisinin in the body.[26] Further researches in the synergistic effect of artemisinin and flavonoids and their biological interaction between malaria and cancer are needed.[2 Research to develop antimalarial drugs led to the discovery of artemisinin, a compound which is extracted from Artemisia annua, in the 1970s by Chinese scientist Tu Youyou, for which she shared the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.[17][27] While most TCM herbs are boiled at high temperature that can damage the active ingredient in Artemisia annua,[27] one traditional source calls for this herb to be steeped in cold water.[28] Noting this, scientists found that a better extract was obtained by using a low-temperature ether-based extraction method. Purification processes were used to isolate the active molecule, and clinical trials showed the active ingredient to be an effective drug.[27] Artemisinin is a sesquiterpene lactone with an endoperoxide bridge and has been produced semisynthetically as an antimalarial drug. The efficacy of tea, made with either water or urine and A. annua, for the treatment of malaria is dubious, and is discouraged by the World Health Organization (WHO).[29] Research has found that artemesinin is not soluble in water and the concentrations in these infusions are considered insufficient to treat malaria.[30][31][32] In 2004, the Ethiopian Ministry of Health changed Ethiopia's first line antimalaria drug from sulfadoxine/pyrimethamine (Fansidar), which has an average 36% treatment failure rate, to artemether/lumefantrine (Coartem), a drug therapy containing artemesinin which is 100% effective when used correctly, despite a worldwide shortage at the time of the needed derivative from A. annua.[33] A 2012 review said that artemisinin-based remedies are the most effective drugs for the treatment of malaria.” Linda

What is the supposedly greatest country on the planet with the biggest economy doing sending millions to the second greatest country and second largest economy?
We spend over 1 trillion on health and human services but we can’t make masks? We can’t make hand sanitizer? We can’t make Hydrogen peroxide? We can’t make sanitizing wipes? Breweries are making alcohol for sanitizer, cottage industries are springing up to make masks. This is something less than a banana republic.
Maybe China can loan us some money, after all we helped them fund GOF on SARS. It seems like the least we could do.

Thanks for sharing Granny Dewitt.
On the question of whom those baying for blood might hold accountable for the world’s suffering caused by Covid 19, that is a legal question. At least in the western world, it makes a big difference whether we’re talking about negligence causing damages as a civil matter, or a criminal matter?
Mazzeltopf to those who believe there might be a buck in it for them, seeking civil remedies against nation states. I’d urge them not to hold their breath on that one.
As for criminal negligence, the bar goes up to the highest evidentiary standard, “beyond reasonable doubt”. And simply proving that somebody was negligent because they didn’t make any effort to know, or make any reasonable effort to avoid a foreseeable danger (non feasance) doesn’t cut it as criminal. Nor does proving that somebody knew there was a problem, but nevertheless did nothing about it (misfeasance).
For people to go to prison over this, it needs to be proven that both the Chinese Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) and the American National Instititute for Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) contracted to genetically engineer SARS COV 2 from original SARS in the full knowledge of both parties that it was completely impossible to avoid the risk of a pandemic, and on this basis deliberately failed to take reasonable steps (because there were none) to prevent that harm (malfeasance in public office).
I like the chances of taking scalps on such a case, for those who are so inclined and have the balls.

This is my first and probably only post.
You got close Dr.Martenson but you were missing the good fossil record between the gain a function guys/gals and China. Look
Joint China-US Call for Employing a Transdisciplinary Approach to Emerging Infectious Diseases (2015)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4700097/
http://archive.is/lhmzS
Lets look at the authors
Jonna A. K. Mazet,corresponding author Qin Wei, Guoping Zhao, Derek A. T. Cummings, James Stephen Desmond, Joshua Rosenthal, Charles H. King, Wuchun Cao, Aleksei A. Chmura, Emily A. Hagan, Shuyi Zhang, Xiangming Xiao, Jianguo Xu, Zhengli Shi, Feng Feng, Xiuping Liu, Weiqing Pan, Guangjian Zhu, Liyao Zuo, and Peter Daszak
I bet you can find some familiar names there, and look, bat lady.
Also i think there is a mistaken comment in the video, look closely
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9
It says Correspondence, what is Correspondence in nature?
https://www.nature.com/nature/for-authors/other-subs

Correspondence

These items are 'letters to the Editor': short comments on topical issues of public and political interest, anecdotal material, or readers' reactions to informal material published in Nature (for example, Editorials, News, News Features, Books & Arts reviews and Comment pieces). Note that Correspondence pieces are not technical comments on peer-reviewed research papers. Please submit these instead to Matters Arising. Correspondence submissions are not usually peer-reviewed and so should not contain primary research data.
There is also this genetic analysis if anyone want a deep dive Lab-Made? SARS-CoV-2 Genealogy Through the Lens of Gain-of-Function Research https://medium.com/@yurideigin/lab-made-cov2-genealogy-through-the-lens-of-gain-of-function-research-f96dd7413748 And this event analysis Evidence SARS-CoV-2 Emerged From a Biological Laboratory in Wuhan, China https://project-evidence.github.io     Have a nice weekend.

Linda - I have enjoyed reading your posts and thought we are quite like minded. I too have been sticking with and educating myself on the natural herbs and supplements over the last 30+ years. Can only think of one instance where I had to resort to an Rx for a mild shingles outbreak. (Too close for comfort near an eye. Collodial silver gel made a big difference in healing that problem.) Echinacia has been great = Vit.C. taken at the 1st sign of a possible whatever. I have just been reading about Astragalus and plan to order some for my arsenal. Here’s the write up from Prescription for Nutritional Healing by Phyllis Balch. “Acts as a tonic to protect the immune system. Aids adrenal gland function and digestion. Increases metabolism, promotes healing, and provides energy to combat fatique and prolonged stress. Increases stamina. Good for colds, flu, and immune deficiency related problems including AIDS, cancer, and tumors. Effective for chronic lung weakness.” Caution: Do not use if fever is present.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/remdesivir-probably-worthless-trauma-surgeon-exposes-drug-companys-shenanigans

I think it was Bzigniew Brezezenski that said with today’s technology it’s easier to kill a million people than control them.
And Catherine Austen Fitts I believe said once that to be a politician and take on the deep state/evil one would have to kill with impunity. Or something to that effect. That ain’t going to happen.
Not sure the odds are in the favor of the good guys. However, perseverance and prayer does have advantages.
The more things change the more they stay the same. Cest le vie.  

Raingarden,
Thank you…
Yes, Astralagus is one of several extracts I have. I was going to include some other names, some links, and tidbits of what they do, but I’m getting hungrier… (I only got a few done will post later after I eat something.)
Linda

Astragalus is classified as a tonic herb in Oriental medicine. Is considered a mild, not hot, option to ginseng. Be careful, do not use tonics if you have an acute infection. You risk locking the toxin in the body.

Today’s video really did stir up a hornet’s nest.
I think he got several different groups’ full attention. We will have to see if the “enthusiasm to engage” persists across time and succeeding posts, or is only focused on this one subject.
One observation. Assaults from the outside tend to increase fellow-feeling between those who are already members of the community. I know I’m feeling that way.
I do think the CCP has upped its game. Maybe they pay more, perhaps we are getting special attention, perhaps all their overseas-educated people have had to return and have nothing to do, or maybe they’ve developed some really strong AI. I’ve seen some pretty amazing things a year or so ago with AI text generation. It was pretty creepy. It wasn’t quite human, but it sure was moving closer.

Kunga,
Oh, thank you, good to know! Do you know of any good reference books, or a website? on Oriental Medicine I could look for? So, I can learn more and be able to look up others?
Linda

I don’t think they are they only ones playing the troll and obfuscate game…

kunga,
I just looked at Stephen Harrod Buhner’s “Herbal Treatment for Coronavirus Infections” again:
https://www.stephenharrodbuhner.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/coronavirus.txt.pdf
On page 9, it says “Lowering TGF levels can be very helpful (herbs that can do this are Angelica sinensis and Astragalus spp)”.
On page 10 “Autoantibodies are produced that begin to attack host epithelial and endothelial cells, increasing the destruction. Reducing autoimmunity (Rhodiola, Astragalus, Cordyceps spp)…”
On page 13: “4) Modulate cytokine responses (Salvia miltorrhiza), including the lowering of TGF levels [Angelica sinensis (dong quai), Astragalus monghilicus]”.
And, “7) Reduce autoimmunity and increase healthy immune function (Rhodiola, Astragalus spp, Cordyceps spp).”
From pages 14-15:
“Suggested dosage: 1 tsp 3x daily. However: I would also take with this the immune formulation from the following protocol in order to activate the most effective healthy immune function for this particular viral pathogen. SARS-group Treatment Protocol: This is composed of three tincture formulations, as follows.

1. Core formulation: Scutellaria baicalensis (3 parts), Polygonumcuspidatum (2 parts), Pueraria (2 parts), Glycyrrhiza (1 part), decocted Sambucus leaf tincture (1 part). Dosage: 1 tsp 3x day, if acute 1 tsp6x day.2) Immune formulation: Cordyceps (3parts), Angelica senensis (2parts), Rhodiola (1part), Astragalus (1 part). Dosage: Same as number one. 3) Cellular protection/cytokine modulation/spleen-lymph support: Salvia miltiorrhiza (3parts), Ceanothus (2 parts), Bidens pilosa(1 part). Dosage: Same as number one.”
    I was just thinking/wondering if he will be updating his protocol, and some of it I think still makes sense (he released it back in March), and with so much information coming out on the virus practically every day now, might some of it be inappropriate now to use? How to adjust it or what not to use? Just checked his website, the “coronaupdate” was dated 3/15/20. Some of the more science & medical jargon goes over my head, but I’m trying to understand as much as possible!
    Linda

jan-

I don’t think they are they only ones playing the troll and obfuscate game….
Yes I agree that's why I said "several groups" in my previous post. Note that the other groups (most likely) speak english as their native language, so they don't need to "up their game" quite as much. They all do seem more high end than the "participants" I've seen elsewhere that are trying to derail, refocus, or otherwise shape the conversation. Which often happens enough by itself. Getting a group to think about a single topic is like herding cats. I know, I'm a cat just like everyone else, and I tend to wander off topic in my own direction at the slightest nudge. :) I should probably use more discipline. I think, as AI gets more advanced, the trolls will get more and more effective. [EDIT: in thinking about this some more, its probable that the site conversation overall can be classified by the usual Meyers Briggs personality test using AI - I could probably write the code to do this in a week or two if I had a training set - so it makes sense for them to dispatch only the trolls that will fit in better at that site. We probably have a primary, and perhaps a few secondary aggregate personality types, so that's what the trolls have to have as well, or else they won't be effective.]