Can America Survive A Corrupt Court System?

“…this is a path that very rapidly leads to tit-for-tat reprisals, then anarchy

Chris I think you might prefer to use the word “Chaos” instead of “Anarchy” as anarchy’s primary definition is “1. Absence of any form of political authority.” In this case, maybe we need some Anarchy! :wink:

1 Like

On the date that a blue - red type of civil war is likely to kick off…

3 days prior to the Republican National convention start, Judge Merchan will sentence Trump for his “34 bookkeeping felonies.”

These bookkeeping felonies resulted from:

• having an extramarital affair (which is not a crime)
  • making a non-disclosure payment (which is not a crime)
  • keeping the the embarrassing episode and its NDP out of the public eye by reimbursing a lawyer who made the payment for him (which is not a crime)
  • all of which was NOT a federal election crime. (but the federal election official, James E. “Trey” Trainor III, who would have made this clear during the trial was not permitted to testify by Judge Merchan.)

Now, in the radiance of the full Woke gloat, we await Judge Merchan’s sentence, to be announced a mere few days before the Republican Convention in Milwaukee in early July. Jail time at Rikers? Home confinement (with ankle bracelet)? Severe travel restrictions? Reporting to a parole officer? Drug tests?

So, imagine Trump is sentenced to HOUSE ARREST by Judge Merchan and not permitted to attend the Republican National Convention? But he goes anyway.

Federal LE threaten to arrest him if he shows his face at the Republican National Convention.

And 10’s of thousands of loyal supporters surround the convention site with hunting rifles/scopes to protect Trump.

That would be a good day to formally declare the start of the “civil war.”

7 Likes

Confiscation of food stores “for the common good,” just as described above by @mrwisit , was the primary method of the Bolsheviks during the Russian revolution of ~1917.

First, weapons, which were not very plentiful in this rural and poor time and place, were confiscated. This would be the stage to take a stand. A neighborhood alert system with similar convictions and scoped hunting rifles could be essential.

Even modest attrition among these enforcers could dampen their enthusiasm.

Then, stores of grains and boiled cabbage, a winter staple apparently, were confiscated.

Story is told here: Europa The Last Battle : Tobias B : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive Parts 1 and 2.

12 Likes

Most scoped hunting rifles will out perform the shooter. Even at 500 yards wind is so impactful that 99%+ hunters couldn’t hit a deer much less a chest. TRAINING is just as important. Toolset. Mindset. Skillset.

5 Likes

This is the best part about western US culture. Firearms are considered a right. When our governor, by emergency order, placed restrictions on the legal carrying of guns, sheriffs across the state said they would not enforce it.

5 Likes

Get rural, get red.

4 Likes

you’re lucky… many of the sheriff’s in MI are more than happy to enforce illegal orders. I’m sitting on the fence of moving our legal residence to AZ, where we happen to own property.

4 Likes

Even here in Blue, Blue Vermont, when the State legislature considered adding restrictions to our no-license carry rights, the LE union both let the government know enforcing such additional restrictions would not be on their list of priorities, and showed up (some in uniform) to stand with the protestors.

I have to admit I don’t know if we’d get the same support today, but there was also little support among rank and file LE for Covid masking.

5 Likes

10 Likes

I tend to disagree. You can have a secure BOL but it needs to be kept quiet. A nice cabin in a tourist area is NOT a viable BOL. A hidden place in the middle of thousands of acres of forest is a better bet. I would definitely NOT hire a caretaker because you have just given them and their family a free well stocked retreat. If you have someone you trust that much more power to you but be very careful because people’s behavior and personalities might change radically as they see shit hit the fan.
Also no I do not live in a blue city or state. My plan A is to stay home but I always have a plan B and C at least.

4 Likes

Like I said, pros and cons. A BOL in the middle of thousands of acres of forest will not be easy to reach by others or by yourself. It also takes a lot to maintain a place, many of us here are doing it daily. There is no way to show up and “Spin up” agriculture. It simply wont happen.

You WILL have people post event, you can find and choose them today, or roll the dice and be forced to choose later.

The choice is indeed yours.

2 Likes

After just having posted about reloading all my guns (!), I will shift gears to the Larger View.

10 Likes

Go for Southeast, East and Northeast. Avoid Tucson and Phoenix, as they are suburbs of Los Angeles now.

2 Likes

Another angle on that might be that if Trump somehow, against all odds, manages to get past all this, and gets elected, all hell will break loose. The entire swamp simply has too much to lose, and it controls pretty much every institution in .gov. From the big ass military, through to the entire banking and finance systems, courts, prisons, ISR systems etc.

3 Likes

The property we own is in Lake Havasu, which is an interesting community. Issue is still too many CA people moving there.

3 Likes

I didn’t say I didn’t have friends and family to bug out with. I said I would never pay someone to be a caretaker of a BOL.

People live where they live for a reason. I live in a nice red state with a small population. If I have to go to our BOL jumping right in on agriculture will be last on the list on my list because something at home has gone horribly wrong.

1 Like

Request simple advice on storing dry foods like rice and beans.

So I go to Costco and buy a 50# bag of rice or beans. How do I store it?

One answer-

Put rice into Mylar bag.

Put oxygen absorber packets into the mylar bag with the rice.

Squeeze the air out and seal the mylar bag.

Put mylar bag full of rice into a 5 gallon plastic bucket with detachable lid.. Wooden mallet to tap the lid onto the 5 gallon bucket. A more expensive option is a “gamma lid” which can be unscrewed and rescrewed.

Put 5 gallon plastic bucket into a metal garbage can (or here) that mice cannot chew through?

What am I missing or overdoing here?

4 Likes

You’re not overdoing it. It’s pretty simple, but oxygen absorbers are critical to making sure bugs don’t mess with your stores…especially in rice that comes from other countries. Keeping mice/rodents out is pretty important, too!

4 Likes

I usually use the dry ice method for buckets and I use the gamma seal lids instead of the regular lids. Our local grocery store sells dry ice. Make sure you use gloves when handling it. Make sure you wash the buckets out first.

This site talks about the dry ice method.

3 Likes

Thank you @mysterymet and @acorn-endeavors.

3 Likes