CDC Data Surprises

Chris,
I’ve gone back to my medicare bill hoping to see the meds that were administered to me. All I have at this point the following line items:
-General Pharmacy - $47,989
-IV solutions - $9300.90
-Med-Sur Supplies - $20,129
-Non-Sterile Supply - $19.69 (why bother?0
-Sterile Supply - $3335.39
My wife has some notes where she was recording meds. I’ll ask her if she has details. But, I know they alternated three (3) blood thinners by injection in my stomach. Also gave me a variety of antibiotics and steroids. They did give me Famotidine and Pantoprazole since the acid reflux was bad as they told me from the significant steroid load by IV. Fentanyl while on the ventilator. Not sure what they used to essentially put me into the “medical coma” for the ventilator. Still on Eliquis, Advair and Albutorol.
At one time I had a long IV in my groin that went all the way to my heart for the Seph filter process. This was a very uncomfortable procedure by the way. This was funded by the department of defense believe it or not. Filtered my blood for 24 hours (dialysis), then changed the filter and repeated for another 24 hours. Why would the DOD be funding this study I’ve wondered? Why do they even have a budget for civilians?
I had a “Pic line” in my upper right arm that went all the way into my heart and a "Mid-line in my other arm. There were bags hanging all around me.
I had increasing level of O2 for weeks all the way to finally going on the vent. I’ll never for get the pulmonary Doc gently speaking into my ear … “I don’t think I can save you. Your body needs a rest. I need to put you onto the ventilator. Don’t make your wife make this decision.” I had a no resuscitate, no mechanical equipment order in effect. We had reached the point my lungs were done and their option was vent me or start the morphine drip and let me go, I guess. I told them to vent me. I figured either way I was dead but at least with the vent, I had a chance.

If you have 23andme rs10490770 is a good approximation of the covid neanderthal risk gene. If you have CC or GG allele is the one that is associated with higher risk. This is really speculative for a number of reasons.

1. I don't know that this snp is a good translation/representation of the one in the study
  2. I am taking the word of a random guy on the internet to see if it is.
Here is the random guy on the internet saying that rs10490770 is a good approximation of rs35044562. https://www.23andmeforums.com/discussion/comment/477916#Comment_477916

I found this yesterday and want to toss it in somewhere before I forget. In this video, Dr Jackie Stone of Zimbabwe starting at about the 7’00 mark describes a case where a dying patient was first given 100 milligrams of IVM, which did not turn him around. Patient saturating at 60%. So on her advice, the doctor gave the patient another 100 milligrams of IVM plus more silver + more steroids. Nothing happened. Stats at 39. Do it again. So she gave him another 100 milligrams of IVM + more silver + more prednisalone? Ambulance arrives to take him to hospital, during the ride his stats go up from 39 to 72% – he was not ventilated, but was put on oxygen, and is now back home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN46A58lEV4

That is very good thank you. Sadly I am already doing most everything on that page. And the only thing left is adding vegetables which causes systemic inflammation in my body. Don’t know why.

Chris- very good Nature article on Covid biology. Please see Stage 5 on the cartoon and the specific reference to how the cell’s natural furin enzyme cleaves nascent virus spike proteins to become very infective. Now, where did that furin cleavage site come from…?
How the coronavirus infects cells — and why Delta is so dangerous (nature.com)

From my wife the social worker:

Chris, as I listened to your most recent video about Covid deaths, I was struck by the cluster of diseases that were on the list of those that were linked to the deaths. The cluster of diseases and number (6) are the same diseases that are correlated with Adverse Childhood Experiences as identified by Anda and Filitti in 2002 (link below). The more ACEs an individual experiences the more likely they are to have the same diseases listed in the Covid death study you cited.
The cluster of diseases also makes me think of many adults who also experience chronic stress. It makes me wonder if there is a correlation. I would also imagine that those with 6 or more of the conditions had higher cortisol levels and that might impact how deadly the disease is. I also wonder about the socio-economic levels of those who have died. We know low-income urban people tend to have higher ACE scores and higher levels, not sure if that is a factor as well.
Lots more questions, but I was struck by the similarities....
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6220625/

In Alberta, the govt has made recent announcements that amount to a near shutdown of the entire Covid program here.
I’ll link an emotional editorial from a guy who doesn’t like this only because he states plainly what is being done even though he doesn’t agree with it.
As of mid-August, they are almost shutting down testing altogether here. They will actually discourage it from the sound of things. If you are known to be positive (somehow) you will have no requirement to isolate. All the quarantine hotels etc will be shut down. No mask mandates…

Sounds like we are home free but I just don’t believe this is really the end of it. The cynic in me is waiting for the fall and “Well, we tried to be reasonable but you people won’t vaccinate so back into lockdown you go…”
Still a few months of freedom is something cherish and makes you think about what you want to get done…

https://calgaryherald.com/opinion/columnists/braid-with-faith-in-vaccine-and-fingers-crossed-alberta-will-abandon-covid-19-measures

I am pretty sure I had Covid last November. The symptoms and progression of the disease were inconsistent with anything else. I had gone to a Covid hotspot 6 days before symptoms started and essentially inadvertently put myself in quarantine the day of infection since I went to our rural property after being exposed (the exact typical Covid incubation period is 6 days, twice that of the flu).
I did the standard FLCCC protocol plus HCQ the morning after symptoms started. The next day I felt noticeably better. The day after than I felt back up to 95%. My mom who I was living with claims to have had some symptoms starting but they went away quickly after starting the meds – she would have been a few days behind me in disease progression. I tested negative a few days after treating but I chalk that up to IVM destroying the virus; the gargle test they use here apparently typically gives false negatives vs. false positives.
So all seemed well, until a week later when the symptoms suddenly returned, to almost the same level as the first onset. I was totally confused since long Covid wasn’t really understood then. If the virus was gone how could it come back? These lasted a few days, then subsided. Then they were back two weeks later. Then they went away. This continued for months with the generalized inflammation symptoms rising and falling over a few weeks, but generally getting better over time. Finally after 6 months they seemed to be totally gone but I wonder if I still have them now and again.
I was an extremely healthy 47 year old before catching it. And within a few months after the initial onset I was back to intense training and my cardio output got up to about 90% of what I was at my peak in my 20’s decades earlier. So it made no lasting impact to my cardio performance or lung functioning (the unique dry irritating Covid cough I developed initially didn’t last long after treating with IVM so I didn’t do much damage to my lungs). I am now back to being a very healthy 47 year old; maybe not extremely healthy since I sometimes seem to have some weird issues; maybe unrelated.
So I developed long Covid that lasted months even with taking IVM frequently. It seems to have worked initially to kill the initial infection, but did not cure the long-haul inflammation (there is no mention of long-flu or long-Parainfluenza virus so it must have been Covid – plus the symptoms weren’t consistent with anything else).

My understanding is that for every extra pound our body builds 2 meters blood vessels… Maybe I am mistaken on the actual metrics but I know it is scary

Adam had a lot of good insight in that post. Some of his recommendations do not work for me. In fact, if you are struggling with weight it is essential to adopt positive habits that you can incorporate effortlessly and thoughtlessly.
I’m down 40 lbs since January. Some simple things that are working for me:

• Intermittent Fasting: (Eat only during one 6 hour period during the day, but eat until satiation=no hunger!)
  • Alcohol Fasting: Intermittently or dry months. At least two in a six month period.
  • Carnivore diet: Meat and fat. Fat and Meat. I can lose weight and not be hungry...and not eat "less" (not sure if this is psychosomatic).
I dropped all that weight using these three habits. No exercise, aside from work. Humans should begin to view grain and starch foods as emergency pantry foods to be eaten only as a last resort. You know the joke about eating Asian-American Cuisine and then being hungry again in a half hour? It's only funny because people don't recognize that as a fundamental symptom of carbohydrate "addiction & withdrawal". Carbs temporarily satiate, while meat carries you through to another day. The nutritarian diet will tell you to eat as much cruciferous greens as you want. Trust me, you will never feel satiated and to top it off you will likely be experiencing physical discomfort from all of the toxins that they produce.

I too am interested in data about who may be more susceptible to Long Covid. I am a sporadic Peak Prosperity reader but also someone who has suffered for a year from long-term health effects of a non-hospitalized Covid illness. I had no pre-existing conditions, was athletic (went on a long hike and ran weekly, did regular yoga, walked 5 miles on average a day, sometimes went on backpacking trips), and ate a whole foods diet, and rarely got sick. Yet, the aftermath of this illness is the most serious thing to ever happen to me. Luckily, while it’s been a slow process, I am recovering and believe I may fully recover, but it will have taken a year and a half to do so, I think. By and large, medical professionals have been of little help, and in some cases an impediment to helping with healing. What help I’ve gotten has come from practitioners with a functional medicine and integrative approach, and discoveries just by my own trial and error and from discussion with other people with Long Covid.
I’m very active in the Body Politic Covid-19 slack forum, and I’m surprised of how many others like me there are – relatively young (I’m 41), previously athletic (several were marathon runners), in seemingly good health prior, and many whose Covid cases were fairly mild. It does seem that 60 -80 % of Long Covid sufferers are women and there are theories to why that is the case.
I’m sure some will ask about ivermectin. For some with Long Covid, ivermectin seems to have helped, for others not at all (though at least they say it didn’t hurt them; no adverse side effects).
What has helped me in my recovery: Super-nutritious eating, various nutritional supplements to optimize nutrient levels, various herbs, green tea, acupuncture, lots of rest, & patience. I think healing is like a garden… many components go into cultivating a good garden. Similarly, there’s not a single drug that is magically curing me, but it’s attention to the entire garden. A year ago, I wondered if I might be disabled. Now, I’m hopeful that I can fully recover and hike again one day.

My weight had been drifting up the last few years…I’m about 5-10 or 5-11 and used to be around 160-165, but I developed the bad habit of eating too many cookies or bagels slathered with butter, and just generally overeating at every meal. My weight was up to almost 180, BP was starting to rise. So I decided to do something about it. Nothing fancy, no specific diet, I just put a hard limit on intake of “junk” (now 2-3 cookies a day rather than 7 or 8), and overall cut back on how much I eat at each meal. Instead of going back for seconds, just stop. Eat a piece of fruit instead of a bag of chips. I’ve been pleasantly surprised to have lost about 7 pounds in the past month. I’ve increased the exercise a bit but nothing dramatic.
It’s been a remarkably steady decline that averages out to about .2 pounds per day, simply from cutting back on food intake. I’m aiming for 165 and maybe even 160 again. Really want to get the BP back down without drugs.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fda-ivermectin-covid-19-coronavirus-masks-anti-science-11627482393?mod=searchresults_pos2&page=1

Touching on the weight loss issue; my favorite reference is William Banting’s 1865 “Letter on Corpulence”.
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/57545/57545-h/57545-h.htm
It’s a very entertaining read, especially in the language of the period. A brief sample:
Of all the parasites that affect humanity I do not know of, nor can I imagine any more distressing than that of Obesity, and having just emerged from a very long probation in this affliction, I am desirous of circulating my humble knowledge and experience for the benefit of my fellow man, with an earnest hope it may lead to the same comfort and happiness I now feel under the extraordinary change—which might almost be termed miraculous had it not been accomplished by the most simple common sense means.”
Basically low carb / keto, but it’s interesting this successful program has been known for over a century.
I also had a very large Cuban friend, who is the only person I’ve ever known to lose weight and keep it off for many years. He said dieting made him miserable, so he tried eating as he pleased, but only 2 meals a day, and absolutely nothing else in between but water, or unsweetened ice tea.
I was quite impressed he discovered his own system and it worked well over the long haul.

This article is now published in full on the FLCCC.net home page
https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Why-Is-the-FDA-Attacking-a-Safe-Effective-Drug_-WSJ.pdf

For anyone who missed last night’s weekly update here it is – I caught a bit of it last night and Dr Marik had some very important things to say about the Delta variant.
https://odysee.com/@FrontlineCovid19CriticalCareAlliance:c/FLCCC-WeeklyUpdate-28July2021:5

Hello Chris,
Just received this today and it is blowing my mind that we are here. Not surprised but so sad…. Can you please speak to the topic that Robert Malone is discussing with regards to Pfizer currently (others sure to follow). 10 minute interview with bannon attached.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/steve-bannon-interviews-dr-robert-malone/

It looks like several folks have had some real success with their weight/diet. A big hat tip all around! Wouldn’t it be something if getting in shape were to become a new fad. PP’ers as trend setters. :slight_smile:
Starting point and history are such big obstacles when it comes to such things. The body ~remembers~ where it has been and what kind of condition it has been in over the years. Breaking into a new set point and retaining it as an equilibrium are REAL achievements. Again a big hat tip from the bleachers.
My biggest problem is that I like lifting. Always have. Picking up heavy things and moving them around has always been something that just made me feel good. Even when I was putting in some serious weekly mileage I always missed lifting and tried to sneak it into my routine. There’s some kind of drug the body produces when you throw some weight around. It’s very addictive. :slight_smile:
Will

https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-people-get-jabbed-watching-video-they-beyond-saving/5751364
This is, IMHO, an ideal video to share with those who lack awareness. It may plant those crucial seeds of doubt that get them asking for more info. Hoping it does not get censored so watch while you can!

Very surprising and interesting data… I personally have more than one of the listed comorbidities (both high and low risk), and what immediately occurred to me when I saw this video/paper was some of the medications used to treat these disease states:
stomach/asophageal disorder = famotidine
sleep disorder = melatonin
lipid metabolism disorder = statin drugs
asthma = albuterol and cortecosteroid inhalers
Do you see a few possible relationships here?
neurocognitive/anxiety disorders = SSRI drugs
this leaves me pondering… could there be a relationship between severe outcomes in people taking SSRIs or other psych meds?