Chris Martenson is Back!

I’ll keep this brief and let the video speak for itself.

I’m back and Peak Prosperity is now fully back under my sole control.

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to everyone who helped to keep the site full of rich content over the past 4 months, and especially those who continued to support the site with their memberships.

Short version: (1) I am back to my old ways of reporting on all the things you care about, (2) I have hired in a top-notch team to help me bring Peak Prosperity to a much wider audience, and (3) there will be a lot of changes happening to the site over time.

I’ve already kept my first commitment and removed all third-party ads from the site! No more gold ads or creepy tracking by Google, et al. We’re sacrificing that revenue to help preserve your privacy and to make the site that much more attractive to more people.

We’ll still be ‘advertising’ our own internal offerings such as seminars and events from time to time, as appropriate.

Which reminds me, I will be attending the Joel Salatin Polyface Farm event June 25/26 so if you haven’t signed up for that yet just click here.

I could go on and on, but I won’t. Let’s get right to it.

Here’s my special announcement:

[embed]https://vimeo.com/548972504[/embed]

Finally, I have a lot more information to share with our paying members including my #1 concern right now. If you are a member, please be sure to click here to read this premium article so that you understand better the changes that are coming and how you can help make this community faster, better, stronger.

Finally, I am looking forward to hearing any and all feedback. The good, the bad, the ugly. Whatever is on your mind, but especially what sort of content you’d most like to hear me talk about would be helpful. There are so many things to cover that it’s hard to choose!

Your faithful Information Scout & Chief of Community,

Chris Martenson, PhD

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/chris-is-back/

LET’S ROLL!!!
VIVA – Sager

Hi Chris
Great to have you back ‘on air’ & in the driving seat. We’re looking forward to all that you will produce.
More anon…

I’m excited today, great to be here with y’all!

Good to have you back, Chris.

Way to go! Looking forward to the new horizons.
Erik Muten, MFA, PsyD
Kailo Mentoring Group

I am super stoked. I cant wait, happy we are not going to trash things up with ads and google tracking etc. I having been referring more like-minded individuals to the site.
Great to have you back Dr Martenson.

Fantastic. You listened, didn’t you?
The ones still here are as fired-up as we can be.
Yes. Let’s ROLL.
and, in fact, I too will have a swatch of Scotch in celebration.
– Chuck

I really like the idea of using censorship as the backbone of the new business plan. Seriously, it is brilliant.
I don’t think I will be paying to see what is “behind the wall” but I think it will be successful for you. I appreciate being able to come to the open forum here and discuss topics, so thank you Dr. M.
I wish you and Adam success.

Great Chris, so glad to know this!
One thing that has been an issue for me personally, as well as the wider Deaf, deaf and hard of hearing community is that the alt websites to not have closed captioning or subtitle features, unless it is already embedded in a video. I know you know that accessibility for all is super important so I am hoping that you will take the extra step of making your videos inclusive for all. ??
Many thanks for all that you do and best wishes going forward!
Jan

Erik, I do believe you are in contention for the ‘slowest pace of posting’ award for this decade.

Big honors, buddy, you’ve been there with me from the start on this crazy journey, and I am glad to call you my friend and confidant.

Great to have you back, Chris. Really looking foward to what is to come on the relaunched PP.com site.

Suspect I am not alone in wanting hear your take on the vaccines. Which, when, whether, etc.
I have been in wait-and-see mode but the social pressure to comply and offer up my arm has been relentless and exhausting. In all my years I've never experienced anything like it...

That is all

So it turns out that before the Oligarchy engages in censorship and site takedowns, they first monitor everything. I have evidence - which I will not share (I don’t want to compromise my sources - that’s the best way to lose them) - that the Oligarchy greatly intensified the monitoring of this site, as well as others, in the days before, during, and immediately after November 4th 2020.
This site is 100% in the crosshairs.
Here’s one news article that talks about what is going on in general terms:

https://news.yahoo.com/the-postal-service-is-running-a-running-a-covert-operations-program-that-monitors-americans-social-media-posts-160022919.html The law enforcement arm of the U.S. Postal Service has been quietly running a program that tracks and collects Americans’ social media posts, including those about planned protests, according to a document obtained by Yahoo News. The details of the surveillance effort, known as iCOP, or Internet Covert Operations Program, have not previously been made public. The work involves having analysts trawl through social media sites to look for what the document describes as “inflammatory” postings and then sharing that information across government agencies.
As the Reset, and all the myriad crises get worse, I do not think the surveillance will grow less enthusiastic over time. The 2022 election will be a monster power struggle. In 2020, we had the CIA-QAnon operation. What could they do for an encore? The mind boggles. They'll need realtime surveillance to track how well they are doing. We need to anticipate this, not react to it later. I believe that is what Chris is doing. They ripped Parler offline in a heartbeat - coordinated action from AAPL, GOOG, AMZN. Servers, apps - all gone in 24 hours. This was just the start. The Oligarchy does not intend to lose the "election" in 2022. They will do whatever it takes. We have been warned. We might want to plan ahead. Our own servers. A paywall. Its just a good idea. Assuming we want the site to live, that is. Just saying.

Hi Chris
During your absence, I have been doing my own research and following leads, especially about C-19, treatments and vaccines. I am sure that you will have seen many of the same papers, interviews and recordings. I would be particularly interested in your take on the warnings published by Dr Geert vandal Bossche and by Dr Judy Mikovits.
Here’s to the next ten years … if we’ve got that long!

Dear Chris,
So glad to see you back, looking forward to some great content!
Best regards,
Ed

I have followed Chris Martenson’s writing since about mid-2008, though I formally joined as a paying member in January 2009. While I rarely post, I follow the site and message boards with interest. I wish Adam all the best in his new endeavors. That said, I have long sensed a disconnect with Adam’s interests. Anyway, getting to the point, I will re-enroll in the next few days. The now solely owned (by CM) site deserves paying customers, and I shall once again be one. I especially appreciate Dave (Fairtex) Pare, for his contributions to this site and his steadfastness. Chris Martenson has the courage of his convictions!

Glad you’re back in the saddle again. :slight_smile:

Chris, so happy that you are back. I care what you have to say, but I do also reserve the right to disagree with you. The fact that you are comfortable with that approach is the reason that I listen to that which you have to say. You are a champion of critical thought. You do not proselytize, but share your well founded opinion and allow me to research further arears that have may otherwise may have been opaque.
Blessings on your head. T

Very happy to see you back and can´t wait for your new content.