Court Blocks OHSA Vaccine Mandate

The Fifth Circuit struck down the OSHA vaccine workplace mandates on the basis that they are a hot mess. Well, not precisely, but pretty much.

Also, when we score the public health outcomes for both overall mortality and overall morbidity, so far the combined efforts of all public health agencies in the US get an “F.”

All-cause mortality is actually higher in 2021 than in 2020. A healthy society would stop and ask why. Hard questions would be asked by journalists. None of that is happening which is why I’m here asking and answering the questions for you.

Part 2

Part 2 - Media & Experts Downplaying Vaccine Injuries - is available for our premium subscribers. Click here to go to Part 2 now.

Watch the Video

[embed]https://youtu.be/IqwPWPJJk1E[/embed]

Listen to the Audio

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/court-blocks-osha-vaccine-mandate/

I just got notified that my employer is not rescinding its mandate because it is a “federal contractor” and will abide by the federal mandate. I will be fired on January 4th, unless something changes between now and then. I should point out that I was not even aware that my employer had a significant federal contract or contracts, as it is not involved in manufacturing of military equipment/weapons (to my knowledge). I think this is an excuse for them to keep the mandate in place, since they announced it when the OSHA requirement was implemented (and referenced the OSHA requirement at that time with no mention of a federal mandate pre-empting the OSHA mandate). Further, the liability they would presumably assume if they did rescind the mandate now could potentially be measured in tens of millions of dollars if some employees got the injections in the interim (during the time that the mandate was in place) that resulted in (or may result in) disability or death.
Although religious and medical exemptions are being honored, I will not seek an exemption because I can’t imagine continuing to work at a place that fired its employees for something so immoral and unjust. I would go to work every day feeling cowardice and shame! I think the people who remain at work will have a lot of unresolved guilt from which they will not be able to escape. I can’t believe they don’t already see that, but it will be a reality in January when the firings happen. They’ll tell themselves that they’re doing it (submitting to authority, taking the shot, relinquishing their rights) to support their families, but deep down they have to know that it is their families’ futures (especially their kids’ futures!) that they’re delivering into slavery and death. If they would just take a stand now - in the face of this evil - and refuse to comply as a matter of principle, unified across the board, vaccinated or not, this crap would end right here and right now. By complying with the mandates, they’re pushing the responsibility (that they also have as Americans!) to fight this rights-violating evil onto those who don’t.

Cowardice is a terrible thing to live with. And once you go down that road, I don't think you can come back. If people lose their jobs and potentially their homes and starve to death because they're locked out of the economy due to these mandates, how do you reconcile that with yourself for letting them take the fall so you can retain your way of life (temporarily)? The shame! The cowardice! -that lasts a lifetime!

31 Likes

Isnt OSHA over stepping it’s intended power? When they say “we have the authority to protect workers”…thats kind of a stretch. OSHA was designed to protect workers FROM their employers, not to empower the employer to mandate the worker to take experimental drugs.

Maybe Im misunderstanding the role of OSHA but I dont think so. At least, thats the way it is sold to the pubic. This becomes a perfect example of the unintended consequences of too much government power. We are always sold these regulatory agencies and expansion of government power for what appears to be a reasonable and altruistic purpose.

Once they get power over us, they twist that purpose to whatever the powers that be want. Im sure workers working in dangerous factories and in unsanitary conditions made OSHA make alot of sense. Now its somehow being used to force dangerous and ineffective drugs into people’s bodies under threat of loss of employment. No way that was the original intent of OSHA and if that were known when it was being setup, it would have been struck down or limited.

Perfect example of why we need to stick to the tenets of small government and limited central power. Sounds great to have oversight, make everyone safer and etc… but it will always be turned against the people, its a concentration of power that is not compatible with a free society.

20 Likes

If “we” are trying to achieve population reduction, I’d give us probably a B.
It is not going as smooth as clockwork, hence not an A.
I’d put the blame for the failings on the fact that Humans are not as tame as “they” would like. We are not lambs for the slaughter.
What remains to be discussed is who “they” are. Show me evidence that they are not Dr. David Jacob’s Mantids who have decided to replace their product Human Mk.x with Human Mk. x+1.
It’s an upgrade.

2 Likes

https://www.scarymommy.com/an-open-letter-to-parents-waiting-to-vaccinate-their-children/

Seriously, wtf ?? Getting‌ ‌your‌ ‌shot‌ ‌is‌ ‌an‌ ‌incredible‌ ‌feeling‌.‌ ‌One‌ ‌of‌ ‌our‌ ‌kids,‌ ‌a‌ ‌6-year-old,‌ ‌got‌ ‌his‌ first dose ‌last‌ ‌week.‌ ‌“I’m‌ ‌excited‌ ‌to‌ ‌be‌ ‌protected‌ ‌from‌ ‌COVID,”‌ ‌he‌ ‌told‌ ‌the‌ ‌nurse‌ ‌in‌ ‌his‌ ‌sweet,‌ ‌brave‌ ‌voice.‌ ‌“It’s‌ ‌the‌ ‌best‌ ‌thing‌ ‌I’ve‌ ‌ever‌ ‌done,”‌ ‌he‌ ‌told‌ ‌his‌ ‌father‌ ‌later‌ ‌that‌ ‌day.‌ ‌Another‌ ‌one‌ ‌of‌ ‌our‌ ‌children‌ ‌told‌ ‌his‌ ‌mother‌ ‌that‌ ‌the‌ ‌day‌ ‌he‌ ‌got‌ ‌his‌ ‌shot‌ ‌was‌ ‌“the‌ ‌second‌ ‌most‌ ‌important‌ ‌day‌ ‌of‌ ‌my‌ ‌life,‌ ‌after‌ ‌the‌ ‌day‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌born.”‌

3 Likes

Well, I for one believe Bigbird.

3 Likes

Is there any chance that one can enter the US without the jab (as a British person)?

This process is painful to watch unfold. There is so much good data on the side of the skeptics and so much thinly shrouded propaganda coming from the mainstream. It is hard to imagine how anyone following the flips and flops coming from Fauci et.al can still allow them a shred of trust. What’s scarier to me though is that the Fauci group would say the same about us (possible subbing “propaganda” for “fake news” or “dangerous misinformation”).
Over the last decade if you cared about current events you either felt that something was wrong with the mainstream narrative and wandered away from MSM into the wild unregulated market of the internet in search of truth, or you are remained glued to big networks and social media. If you wandered away, the chances of finding reliable sources of truth and discourse were slim. If you didn’t, you either got sucked into some fantasy land version of reality (actual fake news) or you gave up and slid back into familiar habits of checking CNN/Fox and Facebook/Twitter for updates on the world we live in. Now that we’re deep into a narrative war, it’s harder than ever for people to pick up on the signal of truth above the background noise so most of us are further entrenching into whatever narrative we already believed and cementing online relationships to support those narratives and “other” everyone else (myself included - I just happen to believe I found a community that is truly seeking truth unlike those heathens over there).
What scares me about this is what might happen if we, the skeptics, are right. Say five years from now it is undeniable that 1-3% of people under 35 who took the vaccine will have shorter unhealthier lives because of it. Or that healthy births fall by 5% a year. Or whatever the issue turns out to be in aggregate. That means ~50% of the world (~70% of the developed world) will have been mislead into taking an unreasonable risk. Can the establishment cover that up and redirect anger against the unvaxxed? If not, how are people going to respond to their belief systems being torn to shreds? How does all of this play out in the face of already existing crisis of energy, the economy and the environment? (And what the do these aliens the navy keeps hinting at really want with us anyway? My guess is they want us to stay home, turn down the thermostat and blog about new cricket soup recipes on the metaverse, but I’ve been wrong before.)

17 Likes

https://www.redballoon.work/
Hope this is helpful to you. Good luck.

5 Likes

I’ll be a great feeling when your child’s immune system is primed for life to respond only to SARS Cov-2 alpha strain spike (which is long since extinct) rather than develop broad immunity to the many coronaviruses they will encounter in life.
Be careful what you wish for.

9 Likes

www.realnotrare.com

3 Likes

so, there are federal contractors still stuck with the mandate. Many are accepting all religious and medical waiver requests that ate submitted. If your employer is accepting all waiver requests at face value it means that they don’t really want to do this but feel forced to because of the Brandon Administration. Some companies get a bunch of money so they have to do what they have to do. Either you suck it up and fill out a form saying this is against your religion or you have some medical issue or you suck it up and get fired. I retired from the reserves to avoid the shot because they have yet to accept ANY request for religious waivers. However, if my civilian job said I needed to fill put a waiver to not have to get the shot or get fired I would fill out the stupid form and check the damn box for my employer. Many businesses don’t want to participate in this but are forced to. You can be mad all you want but the issue is not with many private employers. Now the ones who deny all waivers or don’t allow them at all are shit bag companies.

11 Likes

(1) OSHA should mandate people over age 50 aren’t allowed to work, or aren’t allowed to work with those who are underage. After all, those over 50 people are in especially “grave danger” – and they must be especially protected! Right? Wouldn’t you like to see OSHA defend NOT simply ostracizing the elders…for their own good?
(2) Europe (esp Austria and Ireland) should adjust the required frequency and/or dosage of boosters to the Covid rate. I believe I read that Ireland is now 93% vaxed – so it must be the damned 7% unvaxed who are responsible for it all. Or maybe the damned vaxed aren’t getting enough spike proteins and need to keep upping their dose, or need monthly doses, or something? Basically, keep increasing the dosage and frequency of punishment until the number of Covid cases goes to zero - at least the population does?
(3) I disagree that a case could be made (except for a nutcase) that IF the vaccine worked to stop infection, there would be justification to forcibly “other” those who are not vaccinated. If the vaccine worked, logically, the vaccinated would be fine cavorting with unprotected. Indeed, it would actually be good for them, as it should strengthen their immunity and replace the need for boosters! I am presuming, of course, that the unvaccinated are ABLE to get vaccines if they want to. If so, the only people who would logically decline the vax could be declared as mentally incompetent. As it is, only those who enforce/support the othering, are, demonstrably, mentally challenged?
(4) I bet a lot of people have looked back on the age of the Nazis and wondered whether they, or those they know, would have stood up, laid down, run away, or participated fully in the execution of the holocaust. The good news is one need not wonder any longer! Everyone is being stripped naked before God and man. Along with this, how you act now is not only an excellent indicator of how you would have acted in Nazi Germany, it is also likely a reasonable indicator of how you would have acted during any age of great persecution: say during the days of slavery or the persecution of the American Indian. We are all on trial here. We are lucky we have the chance to change course, redouble our efforts, or do something more enlightened - now.
(5) Maybe this is purgatory? Do you want to earn your way out? What is it worth to you? What is it worth to me?

10 Likes

I almost cruised past this unassuming one word post: www.realnotrare.com It no stars. What could that be? Oh, what the hell: I’ll click it.

4 Likes

I have been having a hard time finding anywhere in the US constitution where it says you are required to justify your religious beliefs. Can anyone point to it for me?
If its even an option, they HAVE to approve it if you ask for it. Period. Especially federal contractor or government jobs.
Though the law doesn’t seem to actually matter anymore, only what they can get you to consent to.

7 Likes

Yes many companies are just having people fill out the form saying they want a religious exemption so the company can “check the box” for Brandon. They really don’t care about your beliefs. They just want the form filled out. The military is the one trying to make folks justify their religions and turning everyone down. That is truly shameful and has hurt many of my friends. Some civilian companies are trying to take the hard line too but Market forces should make them change their ways soon enough. When your productive Employees decide to leave en mass it creates issues. My civilian company has decided not to do anything unless they are forced to. They don’t want to touch the mandate thing with a 10 foot pole because almost half the work force is unvaxed. My husband’s company has taken the approach of “form filled out = exception granted” no questions asked. Companies are in a tough spot. They don’t want to piss off the government and lose contracts but don’t want to piss off their people either. So, we get the anything goes religious waivers…

4 Likes

My home State of Florida just passed a law prohibiting businesses from mandating vaccines. Yay !

25 Likes

Just received a mid January deadline, on the basis that we are once or twice removed from Federal monies. I think out clients who directly recieve the money are also playing a big role influencing our company that deals with Pharmacy.
You’d think these people would know that their coerced employees literally cannot obtain the FDA approved product that was the basis for why this was all fine and good to require of people.
It is rather startling to see how companies and HR departments are treating this more or less like just another T to cross and I to dot, in order to be in compliance.

6 Likes

Show me the contract where a government contractor becomes a federal employee.
No , hell no. They can blow up the contract, but I would live my employer high and dry if they passed this crap. If you are not worth your weight - I guess they can fire you. But my guess is they need you more than you need them. Joe can go to hell, You can blow up the whole system by filing lots of law suits.
Cant we organize a study - where anyone who is not vaxxed could be in the study - as a control of the vaccine. If we are in a study, we should be able to be medically ineligible for the vaccine.

8 Likes

My dogs rabies vaccine stopped working because a dog down the street wasn’t current. For shame.
im going to Nigeria in a couple of months and I need the Hepatitis A vaccine but I’m concerned it won’t grant me protection because most of the local population isn’t vaccinated.

15 Likes