Crisis Watch! The Informed Consent Livecast

Devaluation Of The Us Dollar

In 1994 an ounce of gold cost US $376.45. Today it costs $1700. If I had invested $376.45 at an annual compound interest rate of 5.55% I would have just over $1700 today. So that means that the “surging dollar” has been losing purchasing power at the rate of 5.55% per year, every year, for the last 28 years. Don’t expect that number to slow down either.
By contrast, the South African currency has been declining at a rate of 11.5% over the same time period. I doubt if we have been printing money like the fed, but we have been borrowing like crazy. The chickens are coming home to roost.

7 Likes

Critical Ingrediant To Overthrowing Power

The police (and military). If they side w The People, we’ll win. If not, we won’t.

1 Like

Unvaxxed could have been taking IVM, HCQ, black seed, high V. D etc as a result of publicity here, FLCCC, Dr Campbell & the many published studies…

5 Likes

The Psycopathy Of The Totalitarian

I was interested in the book on totalitarianism shown, and I have a different understanding than what was discussed near the end, in particular about that Berkeley law professor. I don’t think it’s sufficient for the totalitarian to sit on the throne and have their orders followed. More than that, they must constantly see the evidence that they have broken and dominated the will of everyone around them, in the same way that they must constantly breathe air.
Thus, in some sense they want to see their population starving, because obviously the people would not will that for themselves, so the totalitarian sees their dominance. Everyone being injected with something harmful, especially that everybody knows that everybody knows is harmful, shows the same dominance. And forcing everybody to openly state their agreement to the statement that “men can get pregnant” is the same idea, because everybody knows that everybody knows this is false, so only someone with a broken will would mouth these words.
So while certain families might accept the argument from authority and truly believe that they should administer drugs and hack off genitalia because their son picked up a doll, I don’t think that this professor really believes that men can get pregnant, or that Fauci really believes that these vaccines are good for public health. It’s not that they think they know better than others; it’s that they must have dominance.

12 Likes

https://peakprosperity.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Chrystia-Freeland-WEF-1657889116.9193-800x1065.jpg

3 Likes

Brilliant - thanks so much for the video link to her Ted talk!

1 Like

Regarding Ons Death Data

Why does all cause mortality suddenly drop to baseline 21 days after the 3rd dose. Is that exactly the amount of time required for people who are vulnerable to severe vaccine injuries to succumb? I don’t buy it.
Even if it is accurate, let’s assume a half year from first dose to third. During this period, your risk of death is elevated by about 1200/100,000 person years. That leaves us with 600 deaths/100K or a 0.6% elevated risk of death to get to that third dose. I’m guessing the first to third dose lag from this dataset was closer to 8 months, meaning a 0.8% chance of death.
Of course, the age adjustment matters. I assume they adjusted to a standard age, but what age did they adjust too and how does this impact the actual risk of death for a given age?

2 Likes

Https://meridianhealthclinic.com/how-rockefeller-created-the-business-of-western-medicine/

Hello everyone!

Https://www.counterfire.org/articles/book-reviews/21222-the-unknowers-how-strategic-ignorance-rules-the-world-book-review

Another great read.

No, I don’t really buy it either. I think they have data problems. Either they are inept or they are trying too hard to force data to a conclusion so it ends up looking wonky.

1 Like

Our Deepest Fear

By Marianne Williamson

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness That most frightens us. We ask ourselves Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small Does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking So that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, As children do. We were born to make manifest The glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; It's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, We unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, Our presence automatically liberates others.
8 Likes

The Invitation

By Oriah Mountain Dreamer

It doesn't interest me what you do for a living.

I want to know what you ache for,

And if you dare to dream of meeting

Your heart's longing.

It doesn't interest me how old you are.

I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool

For love, for your dream,

For the adventure of being alive.

It doesn't interest me what planets are squaring your moon.

I want to know if you have touched the center of your own sorrow,

If you have been opened by life's betrayals,

Or have become shriveled and closed from fear of further pain.

I want to know if you can sit with pain,

Mine or your own,

Without moving

To hide it or fade it or fix it.

I want to know if you can be with joy,

Mine or your own,

If you can dance with wildness and let the ecstasy fill you to the tips of your fingers and toes

Without cautioning us to be careful, be realistic, to remember the limitations of being human.

It doesn't interest me if the story you are telling me is true.

I want to know if you can disappoint another to be true to yourself,

If you can bear the accusation of betrayal and not betray your own soul.

I want to know if you can be faithless and therefore be trustworthy.

I want to know if you can see beauty

Even when it is not pretty every day,

And if you can source your own life

From its presence.

I want to know if you can live with failure,

Yours and mine,

And still stand on the edge of a lake and shout to the silver of the full moon,

"Yes!"

It doesn't interest me to know where you live or how much money you have.

I want to know if you can get up after the night of grief and despair,

Weary and bruised to the bone,

And do what needs to be done for the children.

It doesn't interest me who you are, how you came to be here.

I want to know if you will stand

In the center of the fire with me

And not shrink back.

It doesn't interest me where or what or with whom you have studied.

I want to know what sustains you

From the inside

When all else falls away.

I want to know if you can be alone

With yourself,

And if you truly like the company you keep

In the empty moments.

10 Likes

sigh
How TF do medical professionals put up with that level of cognitive dissonance?

13 Likes

Perfect, thank you

1 Like

Thanks for this. Every week on my radio show, at the halfway point I have the “Zen Poetry Moment” – I have been wondering where this week’s offering was going to come from. Now I know!

2 Likes

Elon Musk

Chris , you may be able to explain something. When Elon was going to buy Twitter this was going to lead to the total breakdown of the worlds hold on Democracy and and possibly cause the downfall of civilisation.
Now, the purchase has been abandoned the story has been changed to he should be taken out and flogged until he agrees to actually complete the purchase. Now I know I occasionally doze off but it is not for very long so what the heck did I miss ?

1 Like

The trouble is you are dealing with the warped bureaucratic mind - with crickets look at all the extra legs you get !

1 Like

I’m also wondering why ages 10-39 aren’t broken out into individual decades.
That bothers me a bit as it seems like something in that day is obscured.

1 Like

Totalitarianism

I laughed so much when Chris made the comment about what frightens him most about totalitarian people is that they are boring! I’m delighted to know that he feels like I do! It’s possibly a sin? Ha!

2 Likes

I agree. “Standing up” and “Speaking out” is a “bullseye”. Stay invisible until they are at each others throats over “who gets what”. Then pick up the pieces.

2 Likes