Definitive Ivermectin Toxicity Review

Video Description

There’s been an absolutely brutal campaign against Ivermectin in the public press. I thought it was time to deploy my background as a Toxicologist to review the known toxicity of Ivermectin. Fortunately, a world-class review paper on Ivermectin came out in 2021 by Jacques Descotes, a prominent toxicologist working at the behest of Medincell.

That comprehensive review of Ivermectin reveals that it is among the safest and most well-tolerated drugs ever introduced to the market.

In this episode I walk through the expert review of Ivermectin by Jacques Descotes MD, PharmD, PhD which was conducted in early 2021. We discuss the safety, toxicity, and known side effects and drug interactions, few and mild as they are. The conclusion is that Ivermectin human toxicity cannot be claimed to be a serious cause for concern.”

Video

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATiX0-2PEr4[/embed]

Links

Link to Toxicology report (requires email for free PDF download): https://www.medincell.com/ivermectin/

Part 2

Insiders have access to Part 2 of this video here.

Audio

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/definitive-ivermectin-toxicity-review/

Link to Odysee/ Rumble? I wont support youtube by watching videos hosted by them.

5 Likes

Totally understand! It’ll be available shortly after the premier on Odysee - https://odysee.com/@Chris_Martenson:2

6 Likes

When I look at the chart with NOAEL my first thought is that all the tests using the Dermal route have a max NOAEL. I don’t think comparing the mouse Dermal to Dog Oral is a fair comparison.

I’m sure you’ve seen it too but I keep saying chatter about IVM’s impact on male fertility - sperm quality etc. Has anyone seen any data on this?

1 Like

Nope. Are you offering concrete data or just flying a trial balloon as high as you can launch it?

5 Likes
***Ivermectin safety***. Ivermectin is well tolerated even at ten times the standard dose of 200 μg/kg,33,34 and at high doses, in particular, for COVID-19 treatment.35,36 Cancer patients who took ivermectin at five times that standard dose daily for up to 180 consecutive days had no serious adverse effects from it, in experimental protocols with harsh additional drugs.37 Of 19 patients who took extreme overdoses up to 1,000-fold that standard dose of either ivermectin or the closely related abamectin, all using veterinary forms, only one 72-year-old male who took 440 times the standard dose died.
From The Interceptor
I could not find the link to the original article……Can anyone help find “The Interceptor”
3 Likes

Both salt and water have greater toxicity relative to their daily requirement when compared to IVM

8 Likes

Youtube is a bad habit I am learning to control

3 Likes

>>> chatter about IVM’s impact on male fertility
Would there be an impact that would show up in macro health data about citizens of the African nations that routinely take the “Sunday drug” ?

3 Likes

Oliveoilguy (post 6), https://trialsitenews.com/mercks-deadly-vioxx-playbook-redux-a-debunked-smear-campaign-against-its-competing-drug-the-fda-approved-nobel-prize-honored-ivermectin/ has the paragragh you cited.

Footnote 38 (about the person who died) links to this webpage. Here are the results from that study:

Results: Eighteen patients with abamectin (Agri-Mek; 2% wt/wt abamectin) exposure and 1 with ivermectin (Ivomec; 1% wt/vol ivermectin) ingestion were identified. There were 14 male and 5 female patients, ranging in age from 15 to 83 years. Most patients were exposed as a result of attempted suicide (14). Oral ingestion (15) was the most common route of exposure. Four patients were asymptomatic, and 8 had minor symptoms after a mean ingestion of 23 mg/kg abamectin (4.2 to 67 mg/kg), or after dermal and inhalation contact. Seven patients manifested severe symptoms, such as coma (7), aspiration with respiratory failure (4), and hypotension (3), after a mean ingestion of 100.7 mg/kg avermectin (15.4 mg/kg for ivermectin and 114.9 mg/kg for abamectin). All 7 patients received intensive supportive care; 1 patient died 18 days later as a result of multiple organ failure.

3 Likes

OOG,
This is clearly why the horse paste is too dangerous. What if a child wanders into a medicine cabinet, and ends up eating 200 of these pills, individually removing each one from the bubble packs and methodically consuming them as children are wont to do. Or god forbid eating 40 full tubes of that delicious horse paste!
We must ban anything with this high of a risk. Lets start making a list:
Water- Banned!
Formula-Banned!
Gerber ANYTHING- Banned!
Heat- banned!
Cold-banned!
Basically all laws of physics- Banned!
If we risk ONE life because of any thing, that’s just too many. ?
…Unless we can profit from it.

https://futurism.com/neoscope/inmates-treated-ivermectin-knowledge
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-ivermetin-arkansas-jail-inmates-vitamins/

1 Like

They don’t tell you it’s nothing to worry about until the fourth paragraph.
https://futurism.com/neoscope/scientist-warns-alien-viruses-planets
Why’d they write it in the first place?

2 Likes

I have Ivermectin prescription in place from doctor aligned with FLCCC. Walmart and now CVS has called me to tell me that they will not fill prescription. This issue began about 10 days ago.

7 Likes

Not badding IVM but there are hundreds of physicians around the world successfully treating C-19 without it. Dr Chetty has 6000 saves without it. I always tell people it isn’t so much about IVM as it is about the fact that people are flat out NOT BEING TREATED!

7 Likes

I had a hard time finding your channel on bing did you upset them?

1 Like

After six days of a chesty cough (which I have told myself couldn’t be the covid, because it’s a phlegmy one, not a dry one) without fever or loss of smell or any of the symptoms typically ascribed to the covid, I thought I’d try and call in the cavalry and get some Ivermectin into the mix. At least I would rid myself of the ringworm.
Surprisingly, “Ivermectin UK” entered into my Google search box linked me to this horse paste product on Amazon. Me, looking for a quicker delivery time (and also being a tight arse looking to save some money), searched for that specific product and found it listed on another website. It was cheaper (you usually will find a better deal away from amazon and if not just a moral high in taking your custom elsewhere) but it also listed an excipient ingredient that made me think twice…

I don’t know about you but Titanium dioxide sounds like something my body doesn’t really need. Maybe the unpainted body of a car does?

Further to this, a little digging brings up a big red cross for this substance courtesy of the European Food Safety Authority (for whatever it’s worth) in a post titled: Titanium dioxide: E171 no longer considered safe when used as a food additive

Does this mean that using Ivermectin horse paste is not as safe as we would like to think? Are there brands that only contain Ivermectin? This has confused me and I can see how there could be an argument made based on people using Horse paste if some products contain things alongside it you would rather not consume.
Anybody know what the best product is available in the UK? It would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Titanium dioxide is used as a whitener in innumerable products, it’s about the brightest white cheap and readily available substance around. While not beneficial, personally I wouldn’t hesitate to take some of it along with a drug I needed. It’s probably less toxic than broccoli for example, which has tons of nasty chemicals in it (I’m an organic market gardener and eat plenty of broccoli, but you’d be amazed at what all is in it).

3 Likes

“I have Ivermectin prescription in place from doctor aligned with FLCCC. Walmart and now CVS has called me to tell me that they will not fill prescription. This issue began about 10 days ago.”
I sometimes wonder if the “horse paste danger” story is a precursor to Ivermectin for Covid being outlawed at an FDA level. The FLCCC docs think this would be hard to do legally, but I don’t know and I grow suspicious of anyone who believes there are hard limits on what can happen next.
But maybe they know prescriptions won’t be allowed much longer and they want to put a good scare into people who might go the veterinary route in desparation.
Getting the horses all rounded up so to speak.

6 Likes