Do COVID Vaccine Adulterants Remove Pfizer's Liability Shield?

This is a great conversation between some real experts that I participated in.

Kevin McKernan and Byram Bridle are true experts in their fields. Kevin Kevin is the CSO and Founder of Medicinal Genomics and "managed the R&D for the Human Genome Project at Whitehead Institute/MIT resulting in several patents for nucleic acid purification. He really knows his way around a genetics lab and was the man who discovered that the Pfizer vaccine had cDNA plasmids in there.

Byram is a Ph.D. scientist whose professional career has focused on novel cancer treatments and studying host responses to viruses. Naturally, his skepticism around the Covid vaccines has earned him a big helping of scorn and derision from his fellow Canadians, most of whom will come to deeply regret their blind Covid vaccine cheerleading and unsupportable maximalism.

Steve Kirsch invited me on as well, and since I was traveling back from the FLCCC offsite, I joined about 20 minutes in.

Two main points came up (out of many, but these were the big ones for me):

1 - Because of an enormous level of contamination of the vaccines with plasmid cDNA they are contaminated with an adulterant. Therefore nobody could have given informed consent because this fact was hidden by Pfizer and/or the regulatory agencies. These cDNA fragments and plasmids could very well have undesirable biological effects.

2 - Health Canada, in response to an Epoch Times inquiry, confirmed that somehow Pfizer didn’t identify the SV40 promoter in the plasmid in a way that feels like they are in CYA mode and throwing Pfizer under the bus (which they certainly deserve):

Health Canada has confirmed the presence of a Simian Virus 40 (SV40) DNA sequence in the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, which the manufacturer had not previously disclosed. There is debate among scientists with regards to the significance of the finding, with some saying it has the potential to cause cancer, and others saying it poses little to no threat.

"Health Canada expects sponsors to identify any biologically functional DNA sequences within a plasmid (such as an SV40 enhancer) at the time of submission," the agency said in an email to The Epoch Times.

“Although the full DNA sequence of the Pfizer plasmid was provided at the time of initial filing, the sponsor did not specifically identify the SV40 sequence.”

(Source - ET)

And here’s how blatant it was that the SV40 was removed (all explained in this video)

Taken together, it is growing ever more likely that the PREP Act shield in the US will be removed and Pfizer will have to face the music for lying, cheating, hiding data, and generally acting the same as they have many other times in the past.

Only this time, with 100x the number of enraged and/or damaged individuals to answer to.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/covid-vaccine-adulteration-pfizers-liability-shield/

Vaccine Adulteration

There is already a discussion thread on this topic. Please review it.

1 Like

Nice To See This Heating Up.

There was a hearing about this in the SC state congress. The legislatures were not happy. SC4Freedom channel covered a whole series of these Covid Vax related hearings.

8 Likes

No Wonder They Were So Fixated On Heart And Ignoring Autoimmune

They only investigated side effects from the general release that were seen in the trial. So they ignored anything that had to do with the dna contamination. Common knowledge is coming.

8 Likes

This seems amazing. If the peaks thread is anywhere near as good, I would be impressed.

I think @9392 means this one: https://tribe.peakprosperity.com/t/your-opinion-will-this-finding-open-the-flood-gates-of-pharma-lawsuits/32182/9

2 Likes

Here’s The Nugget I Got Out Of This Discussion With Four Big Brains…

I didn’t realize how obvious the SV40 promoter sequence should have been to regulators and others skilled in the art. It’s 100% clear that Pfizer left the label off the region on purpose so that the regulators had some (very low) level of plausible deniability. I can hardly believe anyone at Pfizer actually injected themselves with this shit… .did they?

11 Likes

No they didn’t Jim, they had specific batches for Pfizer employees delivered to Aus, and the records are available.

9 Likes

Blood Transfusion Risks

My sister required a mass transfusion protocol two months ago due to uterine hemmoraging…a total of 4.5 liters of blood were transfused. I think it’s beyond hope that none of it was vax contaminated.
Are there any tips on things to keep an eye out for? Especially on the turbo-cancer side of things…

4 Likes

I Just Want To Know How Long It’ll Take Until They Determine The Presence Or Absence Of Germ-line Dna Integration.

4 Likes

A Crime Of Ommission

We are certainly living in interesting times. Does this get whitewashed? Do some low level employees take the hit? Or will this crime re-create our regulatory industries and will important people go to prison?
What I don’t understand is the presence of the plasmids. It appears that everyone in the industry knows that plasmids carry the dangers of complete DNA and doesn’t plasmid DNA always carry the risk of inserting itself into OUR DNA? If yes, why wasn’t the use of plasmid DNA to manufacture the product at scale more closely scrutinized?
Did Pfizer really believe they would not get found out? Who made it “illegal” to scrutinize and analyze the contents of the product? Remember that?

4 Likes

Any Bets On How Long It Takes The Cbc To Cover This??

Does anyone from Canada remember when Dr Tam was in the Canadian media claiming that before the shots were approved they underwent the usual rigorous testing?
From the sounds of it Health Canada just looks at the information provided by the drug companies and trusts that it is accurate and complete. (Because why would you verify their work? It’s not like they have ever mislead regulators in the past.)
If only this information could be heard by more Canadians. Then maybe more people would question why Health Canada continues to recommend boosters to anyone let alone children and pregnant women.
Then again maybe the powers at be will use this example as the reason th turn our decision making over to the WHO. The Trudeau government can claim that the WHO will have more resources and do a better job.
Heaven help us.
As always thanks for sharing such valuable information with us. (And your discussion with Bret on “Dark Horse” was great.)

6 Likes

Forbidden Tinkering

According to the late great Charlotte Gerson, who followed in the foot steps of her father Dr. Gerson, there are 2 reasons for disease: Toxicity and Deficiency. This is so simple. We don’t need to tinker with gene therapies; as much as the scientists have pure motives, they are on the wrong path and are part of the problem.
There are innumerable natural methods to defeat, even incurable, diseases. Innumerable. And none of them are toxic. You cannot heal just one thing in the body.
If you don’t believe health comes in a bottle, syringe or medical device, then check out these resources:
Simply Raw for 30 Days: Reversing Diabetes
Eating by RAVE
Healing Cancer from the Inside Out by Rave
Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead parts 1 and 2
SuperJuice Me (the guy that sponsored this documentary went to prison!)
Food Matters, but be careful of the knock off. Look for Saul Andrews in the real one.
and then watch Super Size Me.
Finally I highly recommend tracking down the Gerson Institute, and videos of Charlotte Gerson. The Gerson Institute sells videos of their protocols with demonstrations and questions and answers.

4 Likes

The Cya Race

Chris, thanks again for another cutting edge, insightful video. I do believe some parts of the truth are gaining wider exposure, and eventual common knowledge. The challenge now is to push back against limited hangout, where some scapegoats take the fall, and some perpetrators remain unidentified. Catching Pfizer with adulterer product is a little like prosecuting Al Capone for tax evasion. It’s good we caught him, but what about all the murder? With respect to transfection products, they may be inherently damaging, even without adulterer contamination. Institutional capture, legal immunity, media control are on the table for reform. I would hate to see the effects of these recent discoveries lead to more use of mRNA in the future, as long as we purify the product. The corruption runs a lot deeper, and we must maintain focus on targeting the causative agents of it. I’m hugely supportive of any legal arguments that circumvent immunity, but I want more for our children than a purified product administered by a corrupt system,

6 Likes

Was it whole blood or just the packed RBC? I think it’s vastly safer if it’s just the RBCs as the red blood cells don’t have nuclei or much cytoplasmic machinery (they are devoid of mitochondria, ribosomes, etc) and therefore aren’t busy reproducing more spike protein or able to pass along the mitochondrial damage that Marik et al say is a critical part of cancer development.
Always ask for packed RBCs vs whole blood when in this situation…

12 Likes
I didn’t realize how obvious the SV40 promoter sequence should have been to regulators and others skilled in the art.
All you have to do is simply load the sequence into an app. That's it. Very common, ordinary, and usual. Would have taken the regulators all of about a minute. That's what I learned from Kevin. And on Kevin's latest Substack, he walks you through the process from downloading the software to uploading the sequence and seeing the results:
This is a tutorial on how to use an open source plasmid annotation tool known as SnapGene. Dr. Byram W. Bridle has mentioned he also uses this software tool to work with his plasmids. Its quite common because it is great software and they get you hooked with a free trial.

We are going to use the Pfizer plasmid sequence as tutorial.

We are going to ask SnapGene to open the sequence file that was likely given to regulators.

You are going to see how SnapGene by default will annotate the plasmid with SV40 components and the work you would need to do to remove it.

(Source - Anandamide Substack)
4 Likes

The line from our regulators “there is no evidence to support…” actually means “we didn’t look for…”. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. And our corrupt regulators think we don’t know the difference or trust them enough not to ask. Those days are over!

4 Likes

Sv40 In Fda Fully Approved Vaccine?

Does the SV40 promoter exist in the fully approved (but never distributed) version of the vaccine? If not, and the emergency use authorization version does contain SV40, then that shows that they knew about it presence and willfully and intentionally continued to manufacture the emergency use authorization version and intentionally removed it from the fully approved version.

3 Likes

Depends On Who Is “buttering Your Bread”

Loved this line: “There is debate among scientists with regards to the significance of the finding, with some saying it has the potential to cause cancer, and others saying it poses little to no threat.” What’s in your wallet?

1 Like

Question. What could they do with the use of plasmid DNA? What can the purpose be? I know your not a tin foil hat person, but could they do sinister things with that, such as making us into something else?

1 Like