Get the Answers You Seek - Replay Available

In a world spinning like a top, where recession, shortages, and inflation are the new normal, understanding the vast complexities and planning for what lies ahead is not just beneficial – it’s critical.

You’ve listened to me delve into the very essence of resilience, speak about the tests our lifestyles are undergoing, voice my anxieties about censorship, and discuss the phenomenon of the 4th Turning unfolding right before our eyes.

It’s evident that we’re amidst a tidal wave of change, a metamorphosis that’s tweaking the very threads of our society. This change brings with it a cascade of questions. Your daily emails, comments, and messages tell me one thing: you’re not mere spectators. You are passionate, inquisitive, and rightfully anxious inhabitants of this changing world.

To honor your steadfast journey towards comprehension and readiness, we bring to you once again our monthly Peak Insider Live Event – a virtual get-together that stands apart from the usual. This is where Evie and I deep dive into your most urgent queries. Be it the puzzling global economic landscape, strategies for resilience in these turbulent times, or a quest for clarity on our era’s grand narrative, we’re all ears.

The drill is simple:

Pre-Event Question Submission: Drop your questions in the comments starting today. This helps us gather and tackle a broad spectrum of topics.

Live Q&A Session: While we’ll spotlight frequent queries, there’s always room for spontaneous questions. Gear up for an invigorating, back-and-forth discourse – make sure you’re all set to jump in!

Beyond Q&A: This is more than just a Q&A. It’s an avenue to bond, exchange wisdom, and solidify our community ties. When the path ahead is foggy, our collective wisdom and unity can be the beacon that guides us.

The epoch we’re in is bursting with both daunting challenges and golden opportunities for the informed and the ready. Let’s capitalize on this moment, deepen our knowledge, plan shrewdly, and march into the impending future, united and informed."

Mark your calendar

Thursday, August 17th, 2023

7:00 PM EDT (US and Canada Time)

Click the event page here to join: PIL August 2023 Edition

Looking forward to seeing you all very soon.

In resilience,

Chris & Evie

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/get-the-answers-you-seek-17-aug-2023/

Your Questions!

If you’d like to pre-submit questions. Please go ahead and comment on this thread.

Interview Suggestion

Hi Chris and Evie,
I would like to consider interviewing Dr Shiva (US presidential candidate). He has many excellent point and positions, and the one that really appeals to me is the Uni-Party concept and how we will only repeat the past with candidates that are propt up for consideration based on public sentiment…at least it would be informative and diversified the thought process based on the current candidates that are throwing their hat into the ring. Your platform would be perfect to dive into the details and chase some rabbits. Thanks in advance for this consideration…Dr Michael Nelson…concerned American

1 Like

Question

I know you mentioned Chris that you’re heavily overweighted in precious metals and you like hard assets……I guess I consider this the “stock” part of your portfolio….
What percentage of your portfolio would you allocate to the “flow”………stocks of businesses that produce hard assets such as energy and commodities?
(Uranium , oil, coal, natural gas)

1 Like

Follow Up On Embalmers Findings

Now that hardly anyone is getting vaccinated against Covid anymore I wanted to ask: do you have any information on whether the embalmers are still finding these unusual thrombi in such high numbers?

6 Likes

Alternative Currency

Have you or other members established any trade (yet) in physical PM as an alternative to barter or cash? All I have done (here) is prove to myself by direct experience that such is instantly negotiable. I have NOT used it in any transactions simply because I’d rather gather it than spend it. Interested in others’ experience along these lines.

Side Hustles For Shtf

What are some good side hustles or income streams that have the best probability of succeeding during SHTF?

2 Likes

Interview Suggestion

Someone I hope you will check out with your bullshit detector is Ben Davidson from the YouTube channel “suspicious observers”. He seems quite intelligent and credible but, if what he claims is true, it snaps into sharp focus why the gov and elites are running up debt like there is no tomorrow. Because there may not be one. (For the unprepared at least)

3 Likes

If you have the time, this is what I’m talking about : https://youtu.be/ihwoIlxHI3Q

1 Like

Question

We all see a convergence of problems ranging from impending nuclear war to the environmental pollution; gut level, what do you think breaks first? What would the results be? Thanks!

Bug Out In A Blue State?

Ideally I’d like to hunker down in California in a rural area. Screwed up as this place is, I just can’t give up on living in CA yet. The problem is California is nuts. The Legislature is out of touch with the people and I suspect we’ll be hit with ever higher taxes, more burdensome regulation, and a more intolerant majority. My question is, when SHTF where you really need to have a place with a garden, chickens, other food sources, water source, community, self-defense protection, etc., just to get by, is it really going to matter that much whether you’re in a red state or a blue state? Or is red state vs. blue state a gating issue for some people? I realize that Chris has settled down in Mass, a blue state, so maybe its not that big a deal.

Q: Alternative Comms

The noose is tightening with censorship. Governments and big tech are accelerating efforts to remove online dissent. Is the PP team strategizing on how to maintain comms with people when (not if) they interfere with hosting operations?
It will come at the most inopportune time. Be resilient!

1 Like

Thanks Chris for answering my question on the live. For those who missed it.
Fixing stuff, anything food related, entertainment, distilling alcohol are things that he talked about.

4 Likes

Tjis Evenings Discussion

Enjoyed the discussion. You two do a great job. Looking forward to the HBG… always fun to drive the 2lanes from Tucson to Chester… thinking six days:-)/
Most people are just regular folks.
Joe

2 Likes

Short wave… :slight_smile: build a heathkit As a kid we did morse code to from the midwest to Australia on 0.1 watt.
Or … if you like to ride… there is pony express.

The consumer internet will be shutdown. Make sure you can use TOR. Payment system is toast. Plan to hand the cashier some silver coin while there’s still stuff on the shelves.
Then the grid. Think living in pre-Industrial Revolution times.
It will NOT be hard to stand out as exceptional

1 Like

Also, seeds, COFFEE!, Ammo, blacksmith tools. Tools that fix tools. (forge)

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you here!

Replay?

will there be a replay?

14 Likes

Thanks for posting this! Much appreciated and will use to do more research.

1 Like