Happy 50th, Chris!

You've been instumental in the changing of my life, as well as my families, for the better!
Thank you!

Your writing has given me the confidence to be myself and live my life according to my moral compass. You have been a great inspiration in so many ways!
The gift of your knowledge is like a warm blanket during cold, confusing times.

Warm regards and best wishes,

Joanne.

I admire the way you keep your interviews positive and on topic.  You seem to have the ability to stay focused and not be sidetracked or agitated by any off topic comments or pet issues brought up by people you are interviewing.
The focus of peakprosperity.com stays on the core issues as well and seems to avoid controversial sidetracks that would detract from the core message.

Happy birthday and good work. 

Happy Birthday Chris!

Just taking a wee break from constructing raised beds (veggie planters) from spare fencing.

Will raise a Scottsh Real Ale in your honour this eve.

Many thanks for your help.

Hope to be as properous when I get to accomplish the same achievement.

Cheers

SR

Many happy returns, Chris.  Although it's a redundant statement on this thread, I'm still going to say it because it needs saying again – your work impacted my life in unbelievable ways.
Although your work and impact in these first 50 years has been nothing short of significant, I get the feeling that it's still just in the beginning stages, and that your positive influence is only going to grow and expand over the coming years.

Thanks for everything you've done in spreading the message of preparedness and resiliency, and all the best to you and your family on this special day!

Happy birthday Chris
I am translaiting the Crash Course  to lithuanian languge. Only 1.5 pages left, today i will finish them. Its my virtual gift. Yours thougths and ideas are spreading  across the Atlantic. Chears!

Wishing you many more happy and healthy years Chris!
I'd like to thank you and Adam (and all the rest of the people behind the scenes) for your contributions and helping all of us.

I think the reason why the information you provide is the best is your ability to understand and disect what's in front of you as you did throughout your life.

Your work is greatly appreciated worldwide. 

Thank you,

Adam

I hope you had a fabulous time on your birthday yes. Am an avid reader from thousands of miles away in India and am glad I stumbled across your website a good three years ago. It is helping me shape my future and I thank you for that. Live long and healthy life to you and your loved ones.

A very happy birthday, Chris.  Your Crash Course made a difficult subject so easy to understand, even old dogs like me could understand your message.  It's true, you can teach an old dog new tricks.  I'm 82, and consider 50 the beginning of your best years of the rest of your life. 
God bless you and your family

Bob

Happy Birthday Chris!

When I look back at everything you, your family and your team have accomplished with the Crash Course, the website and your efforts to spread the message I see a major achievement that will continue to bear fruit for many years. I am fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet and learn from you and look forward to what the future will bring. 

I wish you the happiest of birthdays and a well deserved celebration.  Thank you for all you have done.

Denise

Wishing for you a wonderful family and a life filled with purpose … Sounds like true "Peak Prosperity"Happy Birthday
Alaska Granny

… time to sell a few gramms of gold thanks Bernanke for the nice push this week and buy yourself a nice present :wink: Thanks for everything!

Chris - Happiest of Happy Birthdays to you!  You're one of my heros!  
Karen

Your calm assurance that your quality of life is better than it was when you were pursuing the American Dream dispels much of the fear associated with looking into the future. Thank you for that. Happy Birthday, Chris.

Happy birthday Chris, thanks for another great year of keeping me/us informed!

Happy Birthday, Chris!
H

Chris
I just wanted to add a quick note of thanks to the others above - from across the seas in Thailand.

Even though I still believe "the sky is falling", thanks to the awakening I got from reading / watching The Crash Course and Mike Maloney's Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver, I now feel as if I'm better prepared and at least my eyes are open.  Hard to  think I was so blind for so long, but better late than never…
Hope you're having a fabulous birthday weekend, and thank you again for all your efforts in keeping us up to speed with what's really happening!

Edward

Happy Birthday, Chris!  Keep up the good work!
Randall

Enjoy the moment and forget about the future for a bit.  I have enjoyed being a part of and a party to your efforts and I wish you many more birthdays as you strive to keep us "informed" about our collective future.
Warmest regards; Bob

Happy birthday, and thank you for providing a home for all of us to interact with other like-minded individuals as we batten down the hatches for the coming storm.