How We'll Get Through The Coronavirus Debacle

PM me your needs, and I will fill in where I can.

I’m sure someone else closer to Dr. Martenson passed him the article, but FYI… I not only posted the link to the “It might be a blood disease” article from Medium yesterday, but did it as an archived link.
I rarely post here nowadays, but am pleased the the article is getting notice and hope I had a little something to do with it because I think it makes sense and is important information.

Thanks for the posting and detailed accounting of covid-19 medical care. Its worth reading again and again.

Oh my, were it only so simple David. It’s very, very clear from a growing body of (sub-perfect) trial data and clinical data that hydroxychloroquine works. Not only do we know it works, but we know that it works best in conjunction with Zinc and Zithromax, and given as early in the disease course as possible. This last point was driven home by an infectious disease MD on the Laura Ingraham show last who was kind of laughing to say that there is no case of an infectious disease where the outcome is not better with earlier treatment… like, duh.
Anyway, as it turns out, the answer to your question is very much determined by what State you live in. Some States are helping the mass media, and seemingly corrupt thought leaders like Fauci, set up hydroxychloroquine to fail. For instance, if you live in Oregon, you are pretty much out of luck because you will not be able to get hydroxychloroquine unless you are in the ER, at which point it’s potentially too late, and if the ER doc’s in that hospital are among those still sold on the anti-HCQ meme, then you out of luck. All of your answers are here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn0pe7Jz_Gw

Hydroxychloroquine is savings lives NOW! Daughter saves her father - Doc Talk with Dr. Ban Ep.36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DVathrs218

The cost of avoiding COVID infection is getting pretty high. Especially as we look at the long term nature of the NPIs required to avoid infections. 77 days for the first wave, then 18 months to 2 years for the next waves.
Ultimately, our immune systems will have to meet this virus. The HCQ+Zn+Azith cocktail seems to offer a pretty good chance of making it through the initial infection without respiratory failure and death. (I might also take a dose of Ivermectin 12 mg, maybe on day 3, by mouth). I want to get sick enough to mount an immune reaction, but then not get terribly sick.
With just a bit more hard data, I would be ready to clutch my pills tightly to my chest and walk into the hospital without a mask seeking SARS2-CoV germs.

I expected seeds to become scarce when this blew. The gardening section of your big box store or local nursery ordered early and may have what you need - and while you’re there get some gardening gloves; you can wear those for infection control and toss them in your washing machine or hand wash them. Suggestion: buy heirloom seeds if you can, and save your own seeds for next year whenever possible. You can also grow perennials like arugula, or self-seeding plants like walking onions and Jerusalem artichokes.
This year I had the following seeds saved from last year: Kentucky wonder green beans, yellow wax beans, daikons, beets, jehicho cos lettuce, (not all of it sprouts as it’s a hybrid), carrots (seeds in the 2nd year), dragon’s tongue kale, and 3 kinds of tomatoes.
Consider planting perennial food-bearing plants, shrubs, trees, and vines. Our asparagus is ready to harvest. We have a mulberry already fruiting (those grow FAST, and provide food early in the year), as well as some figs we can grow in Zone 8. Our grapes will bear heavily and we’ll make those into grape leather. We’ll be watering our apple and pear saplings. We’re planning to add artichokes this year.
Remember: If you’re just starting gardening, water is essential. If your area has a lack of water, you can water with used dishwater. Start a compost pile if you can, but remember that it’ll need kept moist and turned with a shovel or pitchfork. We’ll be adding sand to our compost pile of kitchen scraps next before we use it in our raised beds because plants need air, too, and sandy grains add air space for the roots.
I’m finally over the illness that kept me away from gardening. My heart was beating 1/3 more slowly than it should have been. All fixed now. I’m out there almost every day, resurrecting and improving our semi-rural lot. I’m so glad to be back at it and not quite starting from scratch.
The best time to start food gardening was years ago, the second best time is NOW.

I am pretty sure I had the virus. The symptoms are nothing like a cold. I second guessed myself for a while, the aches were from shoveling snow and the headache was from eating Keto. But the tender lymph nodes and cough were a bit concerning. So I saturated my body with 10,000 IU of vitamin D with K, and vitamin C. Drank Chaga and Willard Water in my daily water. Willard Water has a ph of 12.3. To me it makes sense to nudge your system toward a more alkaline state. Lots of mushrooms, garlic and turmeric. If it’s a war against the virus throw everything you can think of at it.
It does change my perspective believing that I don’t need to be so obsessive about everything. And I wear a mask for others protection not my own. I was in daily contact with my kids and grandkids. They have had days when they felt a little off but have not gotten sick. Neither has my husband who takes copious amounts of supplements and is active.
Anyway good luck if you decide to introduce a small viral load. Saturate your body with good stuff.
AKGrannyWGrit

Pretty much sux. Yet, they seem to have an inordinate amount of political clout. The medical board outlawed a fantastic, gentle, chiropractic treatment that saved me from a life of pain when I was young. Good to know their egos and greed would prevent me from getting life saving treatment. I continue to supplement, biggly.

I’m wondering about asymptomatic people. Are their immune systems powerful, are they genetically fine tuned to resist it, or just lucky? I just read an article by a women in a remote town on the Olympic Peninsula. She didn’t travel anywhere, especially to a big city like Seattle. It took her several weeks of agony to recover, but her husband was not phased.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuvY7Ru2_C4

Thanks for that. I live in NY state.

The divide is deepening;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knvm61xGJHs

Jim,
Thanks for all your work on this!
Do we have and easily digestible list of reading material that we could send to our individual GPs?
I would love to be able to inform my Doc.

Hi Chris, I just registered today b/c I wanted to say that this blood cell hemorrhage hypothesis is supported by some of the lab data including elevated D-dimer, persistent low oxygen saturation. Also some of the anecdotal data: increased thirst- due to hemorrhage, dehydration, hypovolemia, & the pinkish sputum (tinged with blood). May also explain why certain blood types more susceptible d/t the unique proteins. Finally, a generalized hemorrhage explains systemic organ failure, esp when paired with hypovolemia from blood loss. Hemorrhage hypothesis supported by fact that CHQ seems to help, as you noted. A few more pieces for your puzzle! Cheers, you guys are exceptionally awesome.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/04/08/some-headlines-on-what-works-and-why-vaccinations-probably-wont/

You will be in our prayers! I’d love to hear your journey if you do decide to get the virus.
Well wishes!!

The link to the DIY garden is not working for me. We have ours started but always appreciate the opportunity to learn more. Does someone have a live link?

I know Paul Craig Roberts as brave and patriotic truth speaker. More and more voices are rising up… and don’t think our posts here don’t matter… They do! We are raising our voices here!
Here is another Doc who saved himself, and his father-in-law, using HCQ (though he is very conservative in his statements).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXCpNjl-YyI

From a Mauldin Economics Newsletter…
What this all means is that identifying antibodies that recognize the SARS-CoV-2 virus (the virus that causes COVID-19) is one of the keys to developing drugs and vaccines to treat and prevent it.
The good news is that we’ve seen a lot of progress on that front recently.
A research group from the Scripps Research Institute just found a chink in the virus’s armor.
The team discovered an antibody from a survivor of the SARS epidemic in the early 2000s—which was caused by a similar coronavirus called SARS-CoV—that bound to a nearly identical site on the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
The fact that the two sites are nearly identical suggests that it plays a very important role in the virus’s proliferation, which would be lost if it changed much.
That’s very important.
“The knowledge of conserved sites like this can aid in structure-based design of vaccines and therapeutics against SARS-CoV-2, and these would also protect against other coronaviruses—including those that may emerge in the future,” said the study’s senior author Dr. Ian A. Wilson, Hansen Professor of Structural Biology and chair of the Department of Integrative Structural and Computational Biology at Scripps Research.
That’s great news… something we don’t get enough of these days.
But it’s out there, buried below the constant barrage of doom and gloom headlines.
I’ve found many recent developments to be encouraged about…
Here’s another one:
The tiny Canadian biotech company AbCellera used proprietary artificial intelligence (A.I.) to identify more than 500 SARS-CoV-2 fighting antibodies in the blood sample of a patient who recovered from the disease.
And thanks to its A.I., AbCellera was able to perform this feat in record time. It took the company about a week to discover the relevant antibodies among millions of immune cells. Without the help of A.I., a process like this would take months if not years.
A few days later, drug giant Eli Lilly (LLY) announced a partnership with AbCellera to develop COVID-19 drugs using these antibodies.
But recent breakthroughs aren’t all just antibody related.
The world’s fastest supercomputer was recently tasked with running thousands of simulations to find drug compounds that could fight the coronavirus. The supercomputer, called “Summit,” only took a few days to identify 77 potential treatments for the virus.
The team behind the effort has since cut down the list to the top seven most promising. Scientists can now test those top seven compounds against the virus.
That’s incredible.
Even better news for the near term is that Abbott Laboratories (ABT) released a new superfast test for SARS-CoV-2 infections. It can deliver positive results in just five minutes using a nasal or throat swab and its small, table-top ID NOW platform. Negative results take only 13 minutes to determine.
More than 18,000 of these little machines are already used by hospitals, doctors’ offices, labs, and clinics across the country to diagnose the flu and other viruses. Abbott will be able to deliver 50,000 of these tests every day.
This is wonderful news. It will lead to a lot more data about how to fight this disease rationally rather than a complete lockdown of the economy.
And we’re seeing new amazing developments like this on virtually a daily basis… something to remember in these tough times.