LIVE: Second Assassination Attempt on Trump!

Originally published at: https://peakprosperity.com/live-second-assassination-attempt-on-trump/

Tune in at 2024-09-16T18:00:00Z to hear me discuss a second assassination attempt on Trump!

18 Likes

What time is this actually scheduled for? The e-mail says…

Tune in at 2pm ET

I wanted to let you know I’ll be going live at 2pm ET / 11pm PT to discuss the second assassination attempt on Donald Trump.

EDIT: nevermind, I see the countdown when I hit play on the video above.

Insert “I’m shocked. Shocked! Well, not that shocked” meme.

Also “What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?” “No, Neo. I’m trying to tell you that when you’re ready, you won’t have to.”

I know it’s in poor taste, but if I don’t laugh at the intensification of banana republic, I’d cry.

10 Likes

Why did we know everything about Routh five seconds after he was arrested but still know nothing about Crooks after two months?

21 Likes

Yet both are mysterious.

It is 20.05 in Brussels. Is the live cast started already?

1 Like

Local cops first got hold of Routh’s ID, and his name got out to the public before DoJ/Fed POCs w/ social media could scrub/lockdown/hide his accounts … unlike Crooks, where Feds had the body/ID and ran the scrub-campaign before the public had a clue who to dig into.

18 Likes

It is not working for me

Youtube says almost 700 waiting… something is wrong. 11:08

2 Likes

Not working for me either

Just came on

1 Like

He and Crooks were apparently both in Blackwater Videos recently.

5 Likes

Do you have a reference for that?

1 Like

As per Libs of TikTok "Trump’s golf outing was a last-minute decision,
“sources say”

1 Like

I saw it posted on Gettr Just before getting on here. Same as the Libs of TikTok post I just posted.

On X post by @SpartaJustice shows this guy had written a book called “UNWINNABLE WAR”
“In his book, he calls for the assassination of President Trump.
This was published in 2023 and is still on Amazon”

Look at Libs of TikTok on X her account has good info.
X may have been where I also saw that he and Crooks were in a Blackwater video. Either GETTR or X, don’t remember for sure.

Thanks for the information.

2 Likes

: The Strange Connection Between Trump’s Two Assassination Plotters—Both Appeared in BlackRock Commercials!

14 Likes

It’s clear to me that support for Ukraine is dangerous and should be banned. Look at how it radicalized this guy? /s

7 Likes