LIVE: Second Assassination Attempt on Trump!

Just found on Truth Social under the person’s account called @LIBERTYVictoria another mention of both Crooks and Routh having been in a Blackwater video. plus more info there in her/his post. Idk the acct

1 Like

It’s deeper than Ukraine seems to me. He has a long history of Govt stuff and despite arrests has never been sentenced to prison somehow…

1 Like

Just putting this out there…mind you I have no verification just scrolling and saw 2 comments of note.
a. Had a citizen not written down the License Tag # they may not have caught Routh
B. Someone mentioned a drone had been used to watch for Trump’s movements.

2 Likes

Both? :laughing:

You must not understand how scrolling through 3 different platforms work…smh

Back off. I wasn’t criticizing you. Paranoid much?

What were you doing?

One of the most damning pieces of evidence that Chris just showed was the recruiting post. At $120 a month, if he just succeeded with 100 recruits, he would need $144,000 a year to pay them. Somehow, I do not believe he had that kind of money.
Steve

3 Likes

I was just pondering that this 2nd go was a post debate strategy? Maybe Kamala really lost the debate.

Excellent dot connecting Chris! Thanks also for the review on the most important unanswered questions relating back the Butler, PA.

5 Likes

Can you imagine how it would be reported if the guy was anti-Ukraine war (ie. a ‘Putin Puppet’ :laughing: ) or anti-covax ?

4 Likes

My gut feeling is that this is a good old homegrown assassination attempt. Clearly a crazy liberal, criminal past and we got to find out quickly all his details. He looked to have been lurking near Mar a Lago for his chance and was reduced to taking a pop from a public area which wasn’t properly closed off due to manpower shortages.

None of the massive list of ‘unfortunate coincidences’ that marked the first deepstate-sponsored attempt or complete mystery surrounding his background and recent history as with Crooks.

2 Likes

WHACK JOB? NO!!

That’s the new narrative about Routh. The NYT and others painted him as a Ukraine hero and NOT nuts in their articles about him regarding him recruiting for Ukraine. Why is that? Why the difference now from the MSM?
Beck detailed the Ukraine recruiter artcles in the NYT this morning on his show on Blaze.

1 Like

In a parallel reality

What does your gut tell you about their dual associations with Blackrock? Pure coincidence?

1 Like

The guy isn’t from FL (from NC and HI), so how did he get access to Trump’s private golf course, how did he camp out there for several hours (with food and a gun) without being spotted and removed, and how did he know when Trump was going to play golf?

2 Likes

A few items I extracted, of note, from various news sources:

• Routh was arrested/prosecuted in 2002 for possessing a machine gun and other crimes, and apparently received an unheard of light sentence of basically nothing.
  • One report says he had 100 criminal charges and civil cases!
  • I think we can conclude this guy is deranged, not right in the head of course. Whether he’s a deep state asset, or just a lunatic, is to be seen. Aparently he’s a felon with a lot of different charges, including gun charges, but he thinks he’s the rational guy in the room - doesn’t jive with a logical thinker. Somehow is resources don’t match though, apparently he managed to get over to Ukraine to try to start a fighting force? Excepts from his 2022 “book” that I’ve seen are ramblings.
  • His current indictment includes reference to a loaded scoped SKS chambered in 7.62x39. For non-gun people that is a semi-automatic Cold-war era Russian rifle that has been copied and manufactured by tens of nations around the globe, notably China, Serbia, Romania, and others. It’s a reliable rifle, usually 10 and sometimes larger capacity magazine. Capable of fair accuracy at 500 yards, so he was well within rifle range of Trump if the 300-400 yards distance is accurate. The indictment states the serial number was scratched off. The felon in possession carries a reported 15 year sentence max, the serial number removal carries a 5 year max. On these alone at age 58 he’ll likely spend the rest of his life in prison if given the max. Add in the dozens of other charges he likely faces and that’s it for him.
2 Likes

I am not at all comfortable with the discovery that an automatic rifle falls under a “weapon of mass destruction” category. That’s just waiting to be abused.

7 Likes

I’ve never been arrested, but I did work in a large county jail as a physician.
I offer the following pro tip:
Make sure you MEMORIZE key phone numbers.
Seriously.
I cannot tell you how many time I had people come through the jail based clinic to get their meds started while in jail, and have told me “I have the money to bond out, I just don’t have a way to call anyone to let them know I’m here. They took my phone and I don’t know anyone’s phone number”.
Yes.
Your phone, wallet, etc, etc will be taken and locked up when you get your mug shot and jump suit.
So seriously. Memorize key phone numbers.

15 Likes

Ohhh…I should have done the math on air!

And it’s 10x worse than you typed because the offer was $1200 per month, or $14,400 per year per recruit.

So just 10 recruits is $144,000(!!)

Yeah, nah. That ain’t a thing for a “former (shitty) construction worker.”

9 Likes