LIVE: Trump Assassination Attempt... What happened, What's Next?

Originally published at: https://peakprosperity.com/live-trump-assassination-attempt-what-happened-whats-next/

If you’ve been paying attention to our discussions here at the site, you know a LOT has happened in the past 24 hours and there are still a LOT of questions.

I will be going live at 2024-07-14T21:00:00Z to discuss everything that has happened in the past 24 hours, and what might happen next. Be sure to tune in!

29 Likes

Youtube has blocked this video. Maybe there is a rumble link?

1 Like

It looks like it’s still up for me. The livecast hasn’t started yet.

2 Likes

Google hates wrong think!

4 Likes

link works now.

1 Like

Can not get in either - Too many Requests

1 Like

Is it possible to get a full screen on what Chris is showing?

Volume is way too low.

4 Likes

Volume is good here, but seems kind of fuzzy.

1 Like

Were you trying to watch on this page?

1 Like

Yes. I have been on edge a lot too. I am flooded by intense rage, relief, happiness, and sadness all at once. It is like a quantum emotional state that is rare for me.

What I saw was a miracle. Trump had incredible luck yesterday.

Had the assassin gone for the torso shot, we would be in a much different situation.

Chris said 3,060 fps iron sights. Does this mean the shooter used a rifle and not a carbine? I can’t find info about type of rifle used.

3 Likes

Where can I get one of these ray-dee-ohs? :laughing:

5 Likes

Radio Shack (youtube.com)

1 Like

If this was a deep state attempt, how did they convince this troubled youth to sacrifice his life?

3 Likes

This is the second site where I hear reports that animated bystanders were pointing at the rooftop rifleman. Security, for unexplained reason, allowed the assassin to get off multiple shots.

3 Likes

They didn’t share that part.

2 Likes

The nervous little laugh is not helpful.

MK Ultra Plus

5 Likes

It sounds like the deep state fucked up bad. They should have issued Thomas a Winchester 243 DPMS pattern rifle.

1 Like