LIVE: Trump Assassination Attempt... What happened, What's Next?

No, the media has not been lying to us for “years now.” It’s their job to support the narrative shapers. They have always been lying to us. That’s their job!

Media does not equal truth.

The media is not broken. It is doing exactly what it is supposed to do. It is an enemy of you and me! It is not an enemy of the state.

15 Likes

The AP story is unbelievable. Literally. A police officer climbs up a ladder, “confronts” a man with a rifle on a roof, the man points it at the officer and he climbs back down the ladder. In what world does this make any sense? Any normal officer “confronting” a man with a rifle would likely retreat, but only one step down the ladder. After waiting a second, a normal officer would peak above the roofline to keep the suspect in his vision. Why didn’t that happen? Did the officer radio his observations? Do the police keep records of such radio attempts?

12 Likes

SECRET SERVICE TRAINING

• Hey Bob! Is there supposed to be a guy up on the roof pointing a gun at Trump?

• Dude, I don’t know, man, no one tells me nuthin.

• He’s shooting at the President!!!

• Hey, is he allowed to do that? We should get one of them ray-dee-yoh gadgets and see if there’s anyone who can tell us what to do.

8 Likes

Mayorkas is lead dog on illegal trafficking of minors (among others) into the US at our southern border, and out again.

5 Likes

The question is not “why didn’t the snipers take the shot earlier”… the real question is, “why didn’t they call an emergency and get Trump down to safety as soon as the threat became apparent”. I don’t care about rules for engagement as it regards taking the shot… what about just calling a general emergency?

32 Likes

My predictions for today were that Americans would be falling over themselves to:

• Go on about the rifle, calibre, load and scope that they think would have been optimal

• To all claim that they wouldn’t have missed. Sure, when you’re calm on your measured out range with a windage device. Many gun-loving Americans would struggle to get up the ladder and crawl across the roof, let alone have any puff left in them to get off an accurate shot.

I haven’t been disappointed!

Just funning with y’all! :wink:

9 Likes

I am still amazed at what happened. I am so thankful that Trump is ok. There are so many ways this could have gone differently.

This is miracle from God level shit that saved Trump.

15 Likes

Do some research on JFK, Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby. CIA, deep staters have many tricks to get people to follow their “plan”. Usually just compartmentalize the operation and each participant has a job to do, but don’t know much about how or why.

7 Likes

Is it malfeasance or sheer incompetence? The justice department stocked with DEI hires.

3 Likes

Volume is great on my end

Wow if anybody has the source clip of the “inciting violence compilation” can you please post it here?

3 Likes

The reaction, not the action, is the goal.

The Right pulling out those 100s of millions of guns & those trillion rounds of ammo is the goal. It’s what they want. Martial law. No election.

Don’t give it to them. Remember to Vote.

7 Likes

A simple idea - maybe the counter sniper team waited for official go ahead because if they were wrong, and it was a cop instead of an assassin (for example), they didn’t want to get lawfared and bankrupted to death. So they waited for the word, that neve came, until they were fired upon. It reminds me of the paralysis in Atlas Shrugged where everyone except Dagny Taggart and her kind is afraid of making the wrong decisions, so they make no decisions. I’m not sure I believe this, but I’ve been ruminating on this.

Also on the left, apparently there is a thread that this was an inside job to benefit Trump, meaning the ear shot was done skillfully and on purpose. Think about all the variables that have to be true for that theory to hold water. First, Crooks is in on it right? And not just in on it, but willing to sacrifice himself. Second, where is the spotter for Crooks to account for windage? Third, Crooks works in some dietician type role at a nursing home. Not that you can’t become a marksman because of that but at age 20, working in a nursing home, that rules out military service where he could have learned marksmanship. And he’s supposed to afford the thousands of dollars in ammo that he would have had to put through his weapon to gain such skills, working at a nursing home? Finally, Trump is going to put his life in the hands of some zitty faced kid that looks like Gollum. It defies credulity.

9 Likes

If I wanted to do a publicity stunt, probably my first idea would be to have some kid shoot at my ear from 140 yards away. And I would definitely be moving around and spinning my head while I knew he was about to shoot, just to make it interesting.

17 Likes

Agreed. It was intended that Trump’s death would spark a civil war. The elites wanted that violent reaction.

13 Likes

Please turn bass response down and increase treble, way too much bass!

Well, here is a video that purports to explain that the entire event was staged. It is rather convincing.

Yes, ‘All the world’s a stage,’ and yesterday’s event, like 9/11, like JFK, like Marilyn Monroe, like all of the last hundred years, will remain a confusion and a mystery for all time. The only constant, the only certainty in all this pandemonium is - the money.

Donald Trump Shot!, by Andrew Anglin - The Unz Review

1 Like

People with TDS have examples of why Trump is bad - the problem is that those examples are usually based on lies and mistruths.

For example, the media and the TDS types constantly say that Trump said that if he doesn’t win, there will be a bloodbath - but he never said that. What he was talking about was the motor vehicle industry suffering a blood bath if he isn’t elected - because jobs would continue to go south.

11 Likes

Here’s my current hypnosis. It’s definitely an inside job just like JFK. Oswald wasn’t the shooter that killed JFK, that was likely a CIA agent in the car behind. Oswald was the patsy they could blame. Since Ruby killed him so quickly, dead men tell no tales. At that time there was little to disprove the “official narrative.” But even with the technology at the time there was still the Zapruder film.

Crooks was not the sharp-shooter professional that a CIA aligned assassin would be. Likely he was a brainwashed loser who was lucky to have come as close as he did. I’m sure the Deep State would have preferred a pro and just set up Crooks as the fall guy. But now there are literally thousands of Zapruders uploading everything online within seconds.

IMHO that’s why this didn’t go as planned. “They” had to work with a less than perfect situation. Because now Trump is guaranteed to win. I just hope they haven’t figured out a way to derail him but I’m not confident in that.

10 Likes

Evie’s point is excellent. People have formed fundamental beliefs that Trump is inhuman and constitutes existential evil equivalent to Hitler. Well, what would a “reasonable person” do about such a threat? In Goldman’s words, a reasonable person would take all steps to eliminate the threat.

Evie is also correct that no amount of logic or reason will change such a person’s mind. That is why the time for logic or reason has passed.

But violence is also not the answer. Instead, as of today, I am done discussing politics with anybody, even close friends, who use hateful language about any politician. I am going to call them out for the danger they are encouraging if they continue to use such language. And if they want to continue to justify why such language is reasonable, I will walk away.

16 Likes