LIVE: Trump Assassination Attempt... What happened, What's Next?

I’m really glad to see Chris moving away from his “It didn’t have to be this way” take on reality, which is based on assuming everyone to be goodhearted, and seeming to recognize the profound evil we are up against.

14 Likes

Welcome to the party pal

5 Likes

That was an excellent live stream Chris and Evie - very informative!
Thanks for that!
This has the potential to be another 9/11 scale event.

15 Likes

Thank you.
Impossible to know what believe any longer as lies fly everywhere.
Even if we see it did we really see what we think we saw.
The FBLIE during investigation is a complete joke
I am sick of all this
Rick

3 Likes

Let’s start with a simple and entirely reasonable and workable proposition.

YOU CANNOT HOLD HIGH OFFICE IN CONGRESS OR ANY FEDERAL AGENCY IF YOU HOLD DUAL CITIZENSHIP IN ANY FOREIGN NATION. NO EXCEPTIONS. ZERO. NONE.

If you are entrusted with public trust you must be cleaner than Caesar’s wife. You cannot hold dual loyalties or citizenship outside of, and apart from American citizenship. I think this would end half or more of our problems. For one thing…a very prominent nation I have in mind does not have an extradition treaty with the U.S. You can be an ax murderer…go there and be protected. This must stop.

6 Likes

Discussion? With some of these shitbirds? I only wish I had faith that “discussion” would GIT R DONE. I fear it will not.

4 Likes

Yep, it is a real question. And we do know the real answer Jim; They didn’t want to spoil the planned outcome.

When the folks writing the script for Joe say to put a bullseye on him, they mean it. They are also taking us into a world war. This predicament is a tough one. I really can’t go on this way BUT, I will go on. It’s a TINA moment. It gives me an inkling of what the good men who signed the Declaration of Independence must have been feeling and experiencing.

It’s time and I have a feeling its going to be for all the marbles so my actions will need to adjust accordingly.

Thanks Chris and Evie for taking your valuable Sunday to bring us a thorough overview of the events unfolding!
Coop

13 Likes

Agree with most, except not a lone shooter in the car behind. There’s good evidence that there were multiple shooters from front, grassy knoll, in the storm sewer grate. That’s why JFK’s brains blew out the back and onto the trunk. You are right about finding a brainwashed loser to pull the trigger. (Oswald, loner)

4 Likes

Watched most of the assassination video. So many, many questions. Chris mentioned a ladder. Just one question is how did that ladder get there? Where did the shooter park his car…how far from the roof… so was he strolling to the rally totting both a rifle and a ladder? It would be funny if not so deadly serious. How was that not seen getting to the roof site? Or was the ladder conveniently already there? So many others. What the FBI comes out with from their investigation will be extremely interesting.

10 Likes

It will be interesting to see what changes Donald Trump makes related to his personal security. Telling in some ways too.

6 Likes

Awesome Christmas movie!

2 Likes

MSNBC interviewed the district attorney where the rally took place and he said law enforcement was INSIDE the building which the shooter was on TOP OF and wanted to know how he could have gained access to the roof?

2 Likes

Finally got to watch a livestream, my weird work schedule usually doesn’t let me see them. Nice to finally participate.
After watching I had to draw some conclusions that I would like to share. This is the culmination of a couple of things which more and more show a compilation of consequences from things that have been discussed before.
1.) A wealthy person will resist to his own demise rather than give up any of his wealth. ( I add “power and privilege” to that as well)
2.) A system built on the worship of Status is doomed by its own nature because there is always someone with a higher Status so being at the desired top is unobtainable. Trying to do the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome is the definition of insanity. Yet the “Elites” continue this practice without end.
3.) This very insane behavior creates a class of individuals who literally go by the motto “If I can’t have everything, then no one else can have anything!”
This creates a math problem for them. For every Elite Class individual there are literally tens if not hundreds of thousands of people they see as below their class.
I submit that forced childhood vaccinations as well as the obviously “lab leaked plandemic” in order to coerce the jabs in everyone they could around the globe, is just an advanced, decades old eugenics plan to reduce those of us who, to them, aren’t worthy of any status above slavery. Most all of us (about 90% according to WEF) should cease to exist so they can have a manageable planet of slaves. If we don’t agree and insist we have a place on this planet, then no one will have it!
According to legend, the Greek Gods faced a similar debacle in their time and it didn’t seem to work out so well for them.
The democracy that once was this country has been hijacked since certain status elite bankers concocted the Federal Reserve system. Until those of us separate ourselves from the heard and face the struggle to come and can be vigilant enough to not be corrupted again, only then will the democracy envisioned by our fore fathers come again to this land.
Sometimes Lilian and I worry about that coming struggle but take comfort in the realization that all life on this planet has to struggle to survive. That very thing is what gives “value” to life itself.
Working here to be resilient as best we can and getting stocked up for the struggle to come. Glad we have a tribe and looking forward to seeing everyone again in 60 days or so.
Thanks,
Randell & Lilian

7 Likes

I think it proves that a healthy level of skepticism is required at all times - or is it? :thinking:

6 Likes

That distance is pretty easy. He was probably attempting a head shot because Trump should be wearing a vest. The elevation was spot on. Trump’s movement and wind saved his life. I’ve hit silhouette targets at 100 yds with a 3.8" barrel carry 9mm. I’m more trained than an average person, but 150 yds with a std 223 is not difficult.

7 Likes

If I were killed by an assassin at Trump’s rally, I would want Trump to attend my funeral and be one of my Pallbearers. I would then hope to get a heartfelt eulogy from Trump at the end of the service.

14 Likes

it was reported he was on the high school rifle team. So, assuming this is true, at least basic skills

3 Likes

150 yds is a nothing shot with a 223. He nailed the elevation, just missed the windage and Trump turning his head.

3 Likes

It could be that we may never know what Trump does for those killed and injured at his rally. He’s been known to do considerable, unexpected kindnesses for strangers on the street.

7 Likes

So far there is this.

5 Likes