LIVE: Trump Assassination Attempt... What happened, What's Next?

Not to argue against your point, indeed Trump was very lucky to have only a grazed ear. However, that wasn’t the only shot fired. One spectator was killed and another seriously wounded. And my understanding is that there were other shots too. I suspect these were misses. Even an easy shot must get a lot more difficult when it’s for all the marbles. Crooks was not a professional killer.

3 Likes

“Would you strangle the young Hitler baby?”

This question lacks context and views Hitler as a one-off, isolated genetic code mix up. The narrative of War World II is that this guy went off the rails and took a nation with it. I think Hitler has responsibility for what happened in Germany at that time, but there are outside groups and non-Germans that are also responsible.

For example, the many people gleefully engaging in Victor’s Justice after World War I that completely impoverished Germany for losing in a war that they didn’t want and didn’t start.

or,

The Eugenists that exported their views to Germany right at the perfect moment (for the “they”) or horrible moment (for everyone else).

5 Likes

I Would take what your saying to heart here chris but the thumbnail/spread before playing of “this means war”. lessens a lot of the assassination shouldn’t be in play tones.

stuff like this makes me wonder how much people really want us out of the cage anymore.

2 Likes

I don’t see an option to upload a video but there is a short statement video of the shooter that says: “My name is Thomas Matthew Crooks, I hate republicans, I hate Trump, and guess what ? You got the wrong guy”. Sent before the day of the shooting.
Apparently his dad worked in Behavioral Health.
The last sentence is really gripping to me. Did he know on some level he was being used as a pansy ?

9 Likes

He was bullied extensively in high school according to a couple of his classmates.

So, maybe tell this young despondent man that “you’ll finally be somebody!”

9 Likes

The two USSS snipers had target acquisition four seconds before the suspect fired the first shot. The counter measure rifle scope is extreme high end mil spec that auto corrects for elevation and windage plus facilitating view of target as if in front of you if 150 to 200 yards out. Why did the SS snipers hold return fire until seeing muzzle flash from the shooter?
Former SS Agent Tim McCarthy was present when Regan was shot. Last night he made comment that all assassinations are carried out by a lone gunman EXCEPT “with the exception, of course, of John Kennedy”. A Freudian slip now publicly revealing the truth that few have been privy to. The “C” three letter agency owned by the House of the Red Shield isn’t going to stop to invoke currency control and shall continue to do so at any and all cost as it has for 200 years. This missed assassination opportunity was just a speed bump. The Congressional investigation into this matter will be nothing but sheeple theater. This isn’t about politics. It is about debt creation. Americans are the target debtor. And the House of the Red Shield had two options left to retain currency control. The last remaining will be to bring war to American soil to invoke martial law. No election.
We will know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American people believe is false.”

William J. Casey CIA Director (1981)

7 Likes

Great analysis by Chris and Evie.

Just a couple of things to add.

Whenever they say ‘our democracy’ you can usually substitute it with ‘our aims.’

I saw some stuff on Infowars within about an hour of the ‘loud popping noise incident’ that were actually related to Thomas Crooks.

1. His graduation video where he has short hair, but it looks legit (he has a very distinctive chin).
  2. A Crooks car rant where he has long hair, names himself, and says he hates Republicans, hates Trump etc… That vid also looks a lot like him too.
  3. A private facebook page where he has short hair in the profile pic, that has antifa symbols in his profile banner.

That’s ALL they could actially find. I dn’t even know how real that stuff was, but I thought it ery strange that a 20 year has such a small social media profile.

James Corbett’s Technocrat / Fascunism video is a really good take on what’s going on as regards to the reasons ehy the West is going down the gurgler. You should interview him Chris.

6 Likes

Thank you both, Chris and Evie, for a very informative and immediate analysis of the “incident”. You proved again how well you can sift through a flood of information like a true Scout and help us understand its larger impact.

4 Likes

Aaron - here’s that compilation video of the Dems talking trash and violence:

https://x.com/FiveTimesAugust/status/1812257758885839308

10 Likes

If I’m not mistaken Trump has read the JFK file. Gives his “fight” fist pump a bit more nuance.

4 Likes

I only heard or read AR styled…

1 Like

I don’t know if this is legit, maybe someone does, but check out the first minute of this link, In which there is video of the the shooter saying he hates Republicans and Trump. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hscfQlBqDpw

3 Likes

Only because I want to avoid another rabbit hole, I’m going with sheer imcompetence.

3 Likes

Big thanks @cmartenson and @evieb-2-2. I appreciate you both. Congratulations on your longish engagement and upcoming wedded bliss!

6 Likes

Great analysis Chris. I like your measured approach to things.

The person you referenced near the end that had done all of the investigative work on the J6 pipe bomb story is Darren Beaty. He runs a site called Revolver News. He has been quite dogged on the pipe bomb story and has the name of the individual who planted the devices. Really fascinating work that implicates a person working a security detail in the government.

Thanks again for your analysis on the assassination attempt.

Jason

5 Likes

The ladder is presumably the one the shooter climbed, so it had to be behind the shooter to allow him to crawl to just short of the peak unobserved. How exactly did the shooter, in prone position, facing away from the ladder, turn to point his gun at the police officer and then turn back around, quickly take aim again and shoot without revealing himself above the roofline? In addition, the roof has a shallow slope, so even by getting up on hands and knees, he would reveal himself. I would say that is impossible.

10 Likes

Thanks…time to take a mini dive into that…I’ll start with Darren’s work.

6 Likes

I can’t imagine that they’d still try to steal another election from him with his pseudo martyr status, but they might. They called January 6th an insurrection, but I think they could get a real insurrection if they try to pull the 2am surprise again.

On the positive side, Trump has surely been radicalized. Between the law fare, the endless smears, the criminal prosecutions, and now an assassination attempt, I doubt he’ll waste time repeatedly tweeting out “Law and Order” when a federal building is attacked for weeks on end. I doubt we’ll get the mass deportations that he has promised, but maybe we’ll get a mild draining of the swamp. Hopefully they don’t start WW3 before the election, because I think we have a better chance of peace with Trump.

6 Likes

Have a look at maps. Was SS on the water tower or the light towers? if not, why?

2 Likes

So, I have a morbid question.

Do you think there will be another attempt before Feb 2025?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like