LIVE: Trump Assassination Attempt... What happened, What's Next?

I don’t know for sure but they seem really unbalanced as a group and i think they will try again.

Dr. Meryl Nass just shared from her Substack:

https://x.com/DMichaelTripi/status/1812659285039501385

There are extremely mentally ill people among us.

5 Likes

Trump’s inadequate security detail and dishonest reporting by mainstream media are stepping stones in the wider implementation of the globalist agenda. It is obvious that Democrats do not represent American liberalism but have been hijacked by interests that see American patriotism as obstructing the collectivist campaign. The pretense of liberalism and demonization of the opposition (eg Trump the dictator) are smoke screens to divide and distract the American people. Controlling and limiting personal protection of Trump and withholding protection from JFK altogether and are simple ways to intimidate, deprive funds from or potentially kill competitors. Callisto’s comment that civil war was the intended outcome of inciting an assassination attempt makes sense.

While there is debate whether one or several groups control the collectivist campaign (central bankers, Zionists, China, wealthy family dynasties), the existence of a global media management committee is obvious as media releases are so unimaginative and uniform. It would be fascinating to know how messages get relayed from the central media management committee to individual media groups and what the messages contain, but that they constantly occur is indisputable in my opinion. It would be very interesting to know who is on this committee and where it is located. Perhaps the WEF has publicized this somewhere.

I keep thinking strategically of the vulnerabilities of the globalist elite and how they might be defeated. The two linchpins I return to are control of media and control of money. It is well and good to passively protest mandates or not comply, but in the absence of media control, this seems futile as there will always be a large body of the indoctrinated that maintain the status quo in society.

I keep hearing that if the globalists lost Schwab, Gates or Soros that other people would inevitably take their place. I disagree. I see these people, their families and close associates as critical for maintaining the globalist agenda. Not only may they be responsible in large part for the agenda itself, but funding of the media by Gates and Soros may be responsible for global control of the media. I see this level of centralization as extreme vulnerability that could be exploited.

Can the globalists be defeated without resorting to violence? I certainly hope so but I don’t see peace lasting as there is continual provocation at multiple levels, both domestically and internationally. There is reason for the pre-planned expansion of detention centers. It is apparent that the globalists anticipate some sort of violent uprising in the US at the very least and unfortunately there will probably be surprises that precipitate this.

5 Likes

Can anyone confirm that they can hypnotize some susceptible persons who, after the hypnotic programming, don’t remember what they were told. But when they are told a key phrase or something they then will robot-like carry out the hypnotic suggestion? Can anyone cite an example of this having actually been used? Thnx.

3 Likes

Where was the blood on his hand after reaching for his ear?
How much does the ear bleed when wounded?

2 Likes

The media narrative promoting violence and assassination of Trump is Soros-like in quality because of its destructiveness. Perhaps I am wrong but it smells of it and fits with how much money he spends on media control.

3 Likes

Chris showed the blood in the video.

Anything on the head tends to bleed a lot, sometimes distressingly so for what would be a minor cut elsewhere, due to a surfeit of surface blood vessels.

5 Likes

Looks like Clif High was off by one day. Unless tomorrow and Tuesday get really interesting.

SNAG-0130

6 Likes

Blood was on the first few fingers across the middle.

Here is his ear:

If you zoom into the right most picture from this original:

It looks like this:

4 Likes

What is the significance of the date February 2025?

2 Likes

2024 winner inauguration is scheduled to be January 20, 2025

4 Likes

My intuition after appraising information that’s available:

We see a now infamous photo of these big dogs that didn’t bite.
So, some of the SS were definitely in on the deep state plan.
Shooter was a cultivated mk-ultra asset.
They waited for him to fire off 6 or 7 shots before doing their clean up assignment on him.
These turncoat SS agents even had a ladder conveniently stationed for him to climb up onto the roof!

https://x.com/liz_churchill10/status/1812643128756535354

6 Likes

Had not seen this photo. I find it interesting that they both were looking through the scope as their sight glass, when they had binoculars next to them. Maybe someone should have been sighting and someone on the rifle. For one thing, not great that anything they look at has a rifle with a live round aimed at it.

4 Likes

It seems a little odd that they weren’t operating as a shooter/spotter team. I mean, not like I know about their job, but every other snipers I’ve ever seen operate that way. It’s just kinda… off.

9 Likes

If she knew that there would soon be incoming rounds nearby, she wouldn’t have been filming, she’d have been diving for cover. At least, any normal person would do. So… phone-crazy-pictures-or-it’s-not-real person? Or somehow in on the plot and her presence required? I’ll pick the former, though I can’t entirely discount the latter.

3 Likes

Chris, Are you aware of Patrick Byrnes book “Danger Close” where he reveals his involvement with the Russian hoax and Marina Butina? He also was interviewed by Roseanne Bar’s podcast where he recounted what is in the book. He names names and his experience as a source for the FBI and presidents. He says something is coming out soon. He saw first hand how the intelligence deep state actors sought to control both sides during 2016 election and that he was recruited by a group of senators on the judiciary committee back in like 2006 to help expose the cabal that had taken over the government.

4 Likes

I doubt it works like that. I’d speculate that they have AI that’s good enough now to find people that are likely mass shooters.

It would be interesting to see all of his internet history over the last few months.

I’m guessing they could rile him up for awhile, then encourage him to shoot Trump, and then make him forget everything by shooting him in the head.

I’m not saying that’s what happened, and these threads are full of wild speculation that I don’t want to contribute to. I don’t think we’ll ever know if something as wild as that happened since the FBI is the lead investigator in the case.

3 Likes

John Cullen is questioning why one of these two guys is not on the water tower… which would have been a much more beneficial perch.

6 Likes

Seems like these days, not only are wars politics by other means, so are assassinations. Character and physical!

2 Likes

Sure, when you’re calm on your measured out range with a windage device. Many gun-loving Americans would struggle to get up the ladder and crawl across the roof, let alone have any puff left in them to get off an accurate shot.

At the Honey Badger gathering, we should set up an assault course. People can do it, to get their heart rate up, finishing with a ladder and a crawl. Then they have to head shot an unranged target (that’s bobbing about) in a inconsistent/gusting crosswind with open sights within (say) 15 seconds - as he would have been conscious that he might be spotted so would have been under pressure to get on with it.

We’ll see what the hit rate is - even with a scope. I say it will be much lower than the internet snipers reckon.

Not saying you wouldn’t hit it, Phil. But I am certain that a decent number of people who are claiming “easy hit” would miss under only some of the recreated circumstances of the day.

6 Likes