Local Authorities Break Ranks on Trump Assassination Attempt!

That’s what it looks like to me too. I’m expecting the FIB to drag out their investigation for two years or more just like the Las Vegas shooting investigation. They’ll keep a tight lid on all the evidence and then after the two years they’ll announce they’re baffled and stymied, and all they can be sure of is a lone shooter did it all by himself.

2 Likes

I agree, especially the ladder bullshit. All kinds of stink around this assassination attempt. I have an analogy that I like to use. “If a refrigerated container gets lost in a shipyard, and the refrigeration unit dies and the container sits in the hot sun for a week, I don’t need to open the container and identify the type of fish that are in it to know that it’s a container full of rotting fish when I can smell it a mile downwind.”

1 Like

If anyone has an image of where the (supposed) 8 casings (the second counting) were, please compare to this image of the five which were first spoken about by the LEO on the roof. If any new casings appeared later in places not containing casing in this image, that, of course, would be EXTREMELY INTERESTING to know!