Making Sense Of An Increasingly Insensible World

And i see a bright future. With a new government NO more FDA , NO more CDC no more Federal reserve. No more SEC. No big pharma, No profit medical care. No big Federal Government. A military with less 1/10th its current size… ( with mostly reserves ) And all the criminals in the current government beheaded in public square , with all assets ceased from them and their families. That is what I see. AND I saw this, and a lot more. But we have a whole lot of hell to pay first… Hope to see you on the other end.

If I could, I would like this post twice.

Found this super excellent article by Martin Armstrong, who offers a little history lesson on prior revolutions and does an excellent analysis of present-day current events against that historical back drop. His analysis of events signaling the stages of revolution are insightful. One of his comments really made an impression on me:
“It will always depend upon the loyalty of the police and army as to how a revolution will unfold.”
Here’s a link to the article: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/martin-armstrong-defunding-police-right-choice-or-next-step-revolution
Some time ago before the protesting/rioting started, I listened to an interview with Martin Armstrong on USAwatchdog.com, and he predicted this social unrest based on his models. In fact, he had penned an open letter to the Prez and other world leaders in the hopes of avoiding this very problem.
In the end, it’s all about cycles. All the cycle guys are shouting from the roof tops! Whether it’s social, political, economical, demographical - it’s all about cycles. Like the waxing and waning of the Moon.
I’m reading a lot of grim thoughts about the future this morning on PP. I’ll chime in and post an astrological reading sent to me by a dear and trusted friend. When I did my own research, I learned the planets are lined up in similar fashion now compared to when 911 happened, WWI, the Armenian genocide in Turkey, and when England chartered the slave industry in the early 1500’s. I also learned the Earth is moving from an Earth sign to an Air sign, which leads me to believe we are headed for more digital/Icloud stuff. Because it’s the Age of Aquarius, the new digital era will be welcomed as “progress.”
The following astrology reading leads me to believe there will probably be a strong reaction to the election in November, and we will probably get a second wave and second lock down in the winter. FYI, eclipses in Vedic Astrology are ALWAYS inauspicious. The solar eclipse last December 2019 preceded these 2020 events, and we’re going to have another one this December 2020 in the more harsh sign of Scorpio. My experiences during Ketu sub-periods have NOT been pleasant. Ketu action is very cutting.
Here’s the astrological reading for the immediate future for the public:

"Jupiter will stay in Capricorn until 30th June 2020. He will travel just 2 degrees in the sign of Capricorn which means that he is practically stationary. This means that there is no expansion and the lock down will continue till that date.
After June 30th Jupiter will go back in Sagittarius and will travel retrograde till September 13th. He will push Ketu out of the sign of Sagittarius. Ketu was the cause of the great eclipse on December 26th and Jupiter here in his own sign is pushing the eclipser, “Go out of my sign and let me enjoy my house.” The time till September 13th is a push back to recover what once was in the world: economy and social life. Ketu will enter his sign of exaltation Scorpio on 23th September. This is the time when Jupiter will finally relax and we can see the great spiritual work that he has accomplished.
The time between July and November is the time when one can expand his spirituality. This can be great opportunity for devotees to do what they have not done: go to the farm, establish farms and so on.
On November 20th Jupiter will reenter Capricorn and will cross the sign in a hassle. This is unpleasant situation. There is a lunar eclipse on November 30th, and another solar eclipse under shoola yoga again (this time with focus on the sign of Scorpio). This shows that in the winter there would be another situation which will make people stand on their toes. Scorpio is a deep sign and a sign that creates even greater control than Sagittarius. Scorpio is the ruler of the deep and this could involve problems with travel due to lock on the oil industry. So, by November devotees should know where they stand and not be confused what they are doing. They should be safe and protected and not dependent on the artificial civilization that is collapsing right in front of our eyes."

As fate would have it . I just saw this article by Chris Hedges today. He has written quire extensively about the end of empire and revolution. You might find it uh enjoyable.
https://scheerpost.com/2020/06/15/chris-hedges-gaslighted-by-the-ruling-class/?
fbclid=IwAR2SbC7nERMPjeo060bD5iqEThW2kZDJmI9lzLVfUjF-yoifZyTd2k73WZE

btw for a revolution to succeed it has to be supported by the military and the police.

A few thoughts…
That’s a good take on asymptomatic vs. pre-symptomatic. Not entirely sure of motive with WHO, but there are a lot of unknowns still in all this, and one can be certain there are a great many seeking advantage in the confusion.
Sorry, but no sale on subjective reality nonsense. One cannot invalidate objective reality. Existence exists. Nature, in order to be commanded, must first be obeyed. A=A, always does.
Nature will always seek balance. Prescriptions to immerse oneself in nature help to restore the balance in our own lives.

Yes, in order for a revolution to succeed , we would need the police and military on board. I think local governments and police would jump on board fast. the military later. I do not think the military would oppose a legit coup. As formal military, I can tell the bases of our military oare the pride of america from the heart land. Your average enlistee is a corn po boy from Iowa. and those enlistees that are not, are mainly BLACK america. either way… The military will be with the people when it comes time. They will be enough info spread among their families , they will not fight for a cause that is not in their interest.
Actually, I am 100% -or actually 200% positive, none of our military boys are going to open fire on our own citizens… unless we specifically threaten their lives. Which would not need to happen to revolt. My point is they will not use any force to oppose a resistance that is not specifically targeting the US military members.

Anyone who wants more in depth treatments of what Chris is talking about should avail themselves of: medcram.com and drbeen.com

I found this to be a great read:

A few excerpts:

...The war that needs to be fought against the present tyranny is thus increasingly a mental war. In the case of the populace, all together they hold more power than they realise. The real crisis of today’s western thinking is that the people have forgotten how to think. Attention spans have gone down drastically along with a functional vocabulary. People are becoming more and more dominated by image based messages rather than content that requires more than a 10 minute attention span. Articles in the news keep getting shorter and shorter because people seemingly cannot be bothered with too much reading. Along with the serious decline in reading in replacement for quick entertainment (more successful than any book burning in history), people no longer bother to work for a comprehensive viewpoint. Information becomes an annoying barrage of ad campaigns, each yelling louder and more frequently than the other. ...That debt for such long-term projects is not qualitatively the same as the present debt we see accruing today, and that debt towards investing for the future will always yield a higher return than the cost over time. This is why debt towards long-term investment on infrastructure and science driver projects, such as space exploration, will always be sustainable with a massive return quantitatively and qualitatively. Whereas, the gambling of fast money will very predictably lead to a collapse as was clearly indicated by the 2008 financial crisis, and which insanely has yet to be addressed with a serious bank reform. The higher battle ground is being fought on the plane of ideas and which proposed ‘new system’ will replace the current collapsing one we are presently in. On the one side the hegemonic rule of a one world government who thinks that they can use force and oppression to rule and on the other side a multi-polar system of cooperating nation states committed to progress that will offer a real qualitative return for the future.

So who is the ‘enemy’?

The enemy is our lesser selves. Our most base fears, desires and obsessions. The voice that whispers in our ears telling us not to believe in anything genuine or honest, that the world we live in will ultimately destroy itself and thus it is all about looking out for number one. That it is our fate to be the play things of higher powers. This is the voice of a prisoner of Plato’s cave, neck shackled and looking at only shadows on a wall. This is not reality. This is the voice of someone who has been enslaved for most of their life. The voice of someone who has become so disempowered that they wholly accept whatever ugly condition is imposed upon them and will even work to defend it as necessary.