Making The World A More Dangerous Place

Hard to imagine such a large group of people really having this type of mindset. But then it occurred to me, we had the same thing here in the states (white persecution of blacks openly in the south) less than two generations ago. Why couldn't it be as he says? Are there really three sets of laws in Israel? How is that not racist?
Now add in possible control of the world banking system via the Fed…dear God.

It all seems to make sense through this lense. PNAC, the TC, 9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston, AIPAC, Paris, dual citizenship politicians…is Israel the key to tying it all together? She needs to maintain control and influence/guidance of America's military. To do that, she has to maintain control over the American people, hence a massive multigenerational psychological operation, 9/11 and ongoing cultural dilution.
If she loses America…she's toast and they know it.

Once the collapse sets it, America's natural tendency will be to fold inward and balkanize (just like Russia back in the 80's). If she does, and Israel loses her military backing…she will be overrun by a rather upset group of neighbors.

It's all or nothing.  

Or as they say in Texas hold'em…"All in".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU

Edit: If this is approaching the truth…then it is f*****g evil.

Most of these people are identified, in various venues on the interweb, as "Ashkenazi" Jewish. What does that mean/infer?

[quote]U.S. Federal Gun Control Legislation, 1968 – present (lifted off of a public domain website, can't remember which)

1968: The Gun Control Act of 1968 comes from Congressman Emanuel Celler’s House bill H.R.17735. It expands legislation already attempted by Senator Thomas Dodd. America’s biggest and most far-reaching gun law.

1988: Senator Howard Metzenbaum sponsors Senate bill S.1523. It proposes legislation turning every violation of the Gun Control Act of 1968 into a RICO predicate offense, allowing a gun owner to be charged with federal racketeering offenses.

1988: Senator Howard Metzenbaum co-sponsors a bill – S.2180 – to ban, or limit/restrict, so-called “plastic guns.”

1990: Senator Herbert Kohl introduces bill S.2070, the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990, which bans gun possession in a school zone. The law will later be struck down in court as unconstitutional.

1993: Senator Howard Metzenbaum sponsors Senate bill S.653. It bans specific semiautomatic rifles, but also gives the Secretary of the Treasury the power to add any semiautomatic firearm to the list at a later date.

February, 1994: The Brady Law, which requires waiting periods to buy handguns, becomes effective. Senator Howard Metzenbaum wrote the Brady Bill. Senator Metzenbaum sponsored the bill in the Senate. The sponsor of the bill in the House was Congressman Charles Schumer.

1994: Senator Howard Metzenbaum introduces S.1878, the Gun Violence Prevention Act of 1994, aka “Brady II.” Congressman Charles Schumer sponsored “Brady II” sister legislation [H.R. 1321] in the U.S. House of Representatives.

September, 1994: The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 goes into effect, including a provision that bans the manufacture and possession of semiautomatic rifles described as “assault weapons.” [Note: true assault weapons are fully automatic, not semiautomatic]. That gun-ban provision was authored in the Senate by Senator Dianne Feinstein and authored in the House by Congressman Charles Schumer.

1995: Senators Kohl, Specter, Feinstein, Lautenberg and others introduce the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1995, an amended version of the 1990 school-zone law which was struck down in court as being unconstitutional.

September, 1996: The Lautenberg Domestic Confiscation provision becomes law. It is part of a larger omnibus appropriations bill. It was sponsored by Senator Frank Lautenberg. It bans people convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence from ever owning a gun.

1997: Senate bill S.54, the Federal Gang Violence Act of 1997, proposes much harsher sentences for people violating minor gun laws, including mandatory prison sentences and forfeiture of property. It was introduced by Senator Dianne Feinstein and Senator Hatch, among others. It returns the idea of turning every violation of the Gun Control Act of 1968 into a RICO predicate offense.

January, 1999: Senator Barbara Boxer introduces bill S.193, the American Handgun Standards Act of 1999.

January, 1999: Senator Herbert Kohl introduces bill S.149, the Child Safety Lock Act of 1999. It would require a child safety lock in connection with transfer of a handgun.

February,1999: Senator Frank Lautenberg introduces bill S.407, the Stop Gun Trafficking Act of 1999.

February, 1999: Senator Frank Lautenberg introduces S.443, the Gun Show Accountability Act of 1999.

March, 1999: Senator Frank Lautenberg introduces bill S.560, the Gun Industry Accountability Act of 1999.

March, 1999: Senator Dianne Feinstein introduces bill S.594, the Large Capacity Ammunition Magazine Import Ban Act of 1999.

May, 2000: Senators Feinstein, Boxer, Lautenberg, and Schumer sponsor Senate bill S.2515, the Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2000. It is a plan for a national firearms licensing system.

January, 2001: Senators Feinstein, Schumer, and Boxer sponsor Senate bill S.25, the Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2001. It is a nation-wide gun registration plan [apparently there were two versions of that Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act bill].

May, 2003: Senators Feinstein, Schumer, Boxer, and others introduce legislation that would reauthorize the 1994 federal assault weapons ban, and, close a loophole in the law that allows large-capacity ammunition magazines to be imported into the U.S. The ban expired in September, 2004.

October, 2003: Senators Feinstein, Lautenberg, Levin, and Schumer co-sponsor bill S.1774, designed to stop the sunset [ending] of the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988.

March, 2005: Senator Frank Lautenberg introduces bill S.645, “to reinstate the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act,” in other words, to reinstate the 1994 assault-rifle ban [also known as the “Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994”] which expired in late 2004.

March, 2005: Senator Dianne Feinstein introduces bill S.620, “to reinstate the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act,” in other words, to reinstate the 1994 assault-rifle ban [also known as the “Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994”] which expired in late 2004.

July, 2005: Senator Dianne Feinstein introduces bill S.A.1621 – Fifty-Caliber Sniper Weapons. This amendment would convert all .50 BMG firearms to NFA weapons.

July, 2005: Senator Dianne Feinstein introduces bill S.A.1622 – Fifty-Caliber Exclusion to S.397. This amendment would modify S.397 to allow suits when the firearm involved was a .50 caliber weapon.

July, 2005: Senator Barbara Boxer introduces bill S.A.1633 – BATFE Safety Standards. This amendment allows law suits to continue/be brought if the product did not meet the safety standards as defined by the BATFE.

July, 2005: Senator Barbara Boxer introduces bill S.A.1634 – ‘Sporting Use’ on Domestic Handguns. Applying ’sporting use’ clause requirements to domestic handguns could, almost completely, dry up the handgun availability in the United States.[/quote]

NYPD Just Opened Police Department Branch In Israel (Counter Current News)

Do Jewish "Gun Control" Advocates Fuel Anti-Semitism? (JPFO)

[quote]Remarkably, in the face of the growing overt anti-Jewish sentiment, Jews remain overwhelmingly supportive of so-called "gun control" policies. While exact statistics are hard to come by, we can logically extrapolate from the 78% of Jews who voted for Obama in 2008 to conclude that the overwhelming majority of American Jews support the Democrat agenda, including citizen disarmament, the so-called "gun control" schemes.

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership has, for more than twenty years, placed "gun control" in quotes. This innocuous phrase is actually a form of deceptive semantic trickery. "Gun control" ALWAYS means gun registration. Gun registration is a means by which governments know which citizens are armed, and with what types of firearms.

In every major genocide of the last one hundred years (including the Holocaust), the victim group was first officially disarmed. Far too often, "gun control" has historically ended in gun confiscation … followed by the hell of genocide.

The equation is simple: A government-gone-bad cannot disarm the citizenry if it does not know who owns the guns.

This nation (along with the rest of the world) is now entering a destabilized economic situation unmatched by anything since the 1930s (emphasis mine - somebody's been doing their homework). Societal upheaval is a prime breeding ground for intolerance and bigotry. Anger and frustration seek easy targets. What group has historically been on the top of the scapegoat list?

From strictly a Jewish point of view, the grotesquely misguided stance of self disarmament among Jews could someday become suicidal for the individual Jew, or G-d forbid, for American Jews as a whole. See: "No Guns For Jews" and "Gun Control: Gateway to Tyranny".

Over and over again, Aaron Zelman, the late founder of Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO), would say: "Considering our history, of all the ethic groups on Earth, Jews should be the most dedicated group advocating the right to keep and bear arms."[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote]From a broader perspective, we find many Christians in America who believe in the prophecies of the Hebrew Scriptures, revere the Ten Commandments, and have an instinctive affection and respect for the Jewish People. Should the situation arise, many of these devout Christians would step forward as Righteous Gentiles in defense of their "theological brothers."

But try to imagine how such Gentiles feel about overwhelming Jewish support for gun prohibition. Jews arguing for the disarmament of America’s citizenry must baffle (and even anger) our well-meaning Gentile neighbors.

It is bad enough that so many Jews give up their own right to self-defense … but to also force others to do the same, by promoting the disarmament of our law-abiding, patriotic American brethren who would stand and defend us? This is both illogical and self-destructive on the part of the Jews who cry out for an unarmed populace.[/quote]

Agreed.

Just one (of the many) reasons why you can't paint a broad brush and say that all people from a religion/culture/tribe are bad/evil/racist/whatever.

DNA ties Ashkenazi Jews to group of just 330 people from Middle Ages (LA Times)

Originated from Eastern Europe? Thought they were supposed to be from Israel…

Three members of the Supreme Court?

I got a laugh out of the combination of this picture of a manic-seeming Neel Kashkari with this headline, in Bloomberg of all places.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-17/what-wall-street-s-return-to-central-banking-may-mean-for-policy

It’s like Night of the Living Dead Finance: Megalomanics from Goldman Sachs and Wall Street Have Now Taken Over the Central Bank Insane Asylum! “Please, you must allow me to drink your low interest rates. I really must haf them. Don’t vorry, you will feel no more than a pinprick”

The story says that with Goldman in charge there’s going be tighter money (higher interest rates)?! Give me a break.

We’ve already had endless Goldman Sachs Treasury secretaries and I’m still waiting for the mythical Prudent Banker of old to show up. Now Goldman Sachs brethren run a third of Fed district banks, Goldman Carney runs Bank of England, Goldman Draghi runs the ECB. I’ll believe the story these guys are moving toward “tighter money” when I see it. This notion of an interest rate raise in the US is just a passing distraction to keep the game from becoming a complete farce. If you’re a banker that can print money in lean times, we see it's a leetle bit tough to resist printing just a trillion or two now and then, here and there, and giving it to yourself and your smart friends. After all, you’re all just financiers on the move, doing God’s work, right? as Mr. Blankfein, Goldman CEO once said.

hahaha I thought this was suppose to be about ZIONISTS not Jewish members of society (as your request). I'm not sober enough to respond to this this woo hah , but I will say that I will have an updated post on cops killing civilians maybe tomorrow.

hahaha I thought this was suppose to be about ZIONISTS not Jewish members of society (as your request). I'm not sober enough to respond to this this woo hah , but I will say that I will have an updated post on cops killing civilians maybe tomorrow.

There is ZERO evidence  of duel citizenship anywhere in the US government. Anybody who claims otherwise is spreading false information.

OK. So if we eliminate the obvious then whatever is left over must be the truth. (Or words to that effect). No matter how absurd you might find the truth to be. 
May I offer Catherine A Fitts. She is one smart cookie and has had Dealings with the Deep State.

https://youtu.be/w0mimIp8mr8

That (the introducer) sounds like the guy who runs Red Ice Radio the neo nazi media operation.
Interesting talk though. Is she right, the mortage disaster was engineered and not simple fraud ?

The Rothschilds * Political Zionism * The Federal Reserve * The US Dollar  Ashkenazi  State of Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXY8Cs_H2-0

Dual Citizens in Congress? (Counter Punch)
Renouncing my Israeli citizenship (Lenny Lapon)

‘You have dual citizenship with Israel’ — NPR host hits Sanders with internet canard (Mondoweiss)

If Americans Knew (IAK website)

Profile: Alison Weir (Anti-Defamation League)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-UwcVP_k2Y&feature=youtu.be

…is this the other side?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqL048x4msM

I think Paul Simon got it about right in Boy in the Bubble: “a loose affiliation of millionaires and billionaires”.
"It was a slow day,

and the sun was beating down

on the soldiers by the side of the road.

There was a bright light

a shattering of shop windows

the bomb in the baby carriage

was wired to the radio…"

I'm sure there are some schemes, plots, tight or loose collusions, common interests, "smart" self-manipulations that are destructive for everyone else, and also foolish collaborations, mistakes, diverging and disruptive interests, political battles, wars.  We'll uncover things here and there, but my guess is, unfortunately, it's not likely that we'll ever get a clear and comprehensive report issued by the People’s Tribunal, Time2help, though that would be great.  We'll just have a good sense of the outlines, and see the increasingly roiling results as time goes on.

To me, it seems it's really important in this growing, pernicious atmosphere of distrust not to be foolishly anti-Semitic or to paint any cultural group with a label, whether Jews, Muslims, Syrians, Australians, Americans, etc.  Every group is made up of individuals who, of course, are responsible for their own kindness, generosity, wisdom and consciousness, their own hardness, stupidity, fear or hate, and for what they do or don't do.  All religions have been used to justify horrible, criminal acts.  Those who have been terribly abused often seem to become some of the most terrible abusers and oppressors.  That's what damage and trauma often does.

Goldman Sach’s US Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson is a Christian Scientist, not Jewish, from what I read.  I’m sure he thinks of himself as doing what he can to help the world. In fact, he is doing something worthwhile, I’d say, with his “Risky Business Project” which focuses on quantifying and publicizing the economic risks from the impacts of climate change – though likely too little too late.  Still, that doesn’t stop me from believing he’s a disastrous part of the loose affiliation of millionaires and billionaires, and what he did by channeling hundreds of billions (trillions total?) to his friends on Wall Street in 2008 was criminal - hugely corrupt.  He has been a key player in the betrayal of the American public.  The world’s a complicated place.  We have to call out the people who are, on balance, criminals and frauds - people doing damage, as well as supporting those supporting the creation of a humane and free new world that can work for everyone, or the vast majority.  None of it seems to have easy answers with cheat sheet group identifiers to tell the players based on a quick label, yes?

Yup, was right. I wonder if Fitts realised what a massive nazi was introducing her ?

T2H those are lists of JEWISH PEOPLE, not ISRAELI CITIZENS
What is the source of those lists? Seriously? The only source is the fact that they are all Jewish. No other reason, but they are Jewish. 

That's about as silly as me saying that each of these Presidents are Russian communists because they are democrats

Andrew Jackson
Martin Van Buren
James K. Polk
Franklin Pierce
James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
Grover Cleveland
Woodrow Wilson
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Harry S. Truman
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon B. Johnson
Jimmy Carter
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama

It all seems to make sense through this lense. PNAC, the TC, 9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston, AIPAC, Paris, dual citizenship politicians...is Israel the key to tying it all together? She needs to maintain control and influence/guidance of America's military. To do that, she has to maintain control over the American people, hence a massive multigenerational psychological operation, 9/11 and ongoing cultural dilution.

If she loses America...she's toast and they know it.

What do those events have to do with control, rather than motivation to go to war? What's wrong with this lense? We went to war with Iraq because they have an absurd amount of oil, and those events provide social investment in the war.

You can't have a war without the backing of the people. Who is going to fight it?

Also, Israel is not the one giving the US weapons and paper. Who is controlling who?