Mind Control Tricks Revealed!

You, me, everyone is now part of large and sustained social and psychological experiments being run without our knowledge or our permission. The purpose of these experiments is to craft the best means for persuading “the public” to go along with something.

While we can all hope that the “something” is benign or possibly even to our betterment, in the case of vaccines and other Covid measures, the psychological nudging was being put in place before the data was in or the science remotely settled.

This will turn out to be the greatest misuse of mind control, and propaganda to do the most harm, in medical history. Everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves, or possibly face huge fines and long jail terms.

In this video report, I cover one out of hundreds of studies that were conducted to try and figure out how to psychologically convince people to (1) get a vaccine, (2) encourage others to do the same, and (3) shame, humiliate, or socially shun anybody who wasn’t gleefully going along with those plans.

In other words, the isolation, the family ruptures and ruined work and social circles were all outcomes engineered by the very latest in government, big tech, media and academic collusion. They wanted people afraid and scared and at each other’s throats.

Why?

Because the research results were clear; playing on people’s fears, embarrassment, desire for inclusion, shame and other emotional pressure points were determined to be the most effective means of getting people to conform to the prevailing political and corporate ideologies.

The broken families and ruined childhoods were merely collateral damage to these people. Sometimes you just end up bombing a few wedding parties as you pursue your objectives. No tears are ever shed by these monsters.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/when-push-comes-to-nudge/

Covid-19: The Best Psyop Money Could Buy

I think the wrong takeaway from this is that people are malleable and can’t be trusted. This is a perfect inversion because it was people in positions on power abusing that power is what primarily drove this. People underestimate the laws that were broken to make this kind of thing happen.

5 Likes
I think the wrong takeaway from this is that people are malleable and can’t be trusted.
I actually think that is a *correct* takeaway for at least 30% of the general population. These folks are malleable, as their wiring for "in-group belonging" is more powerful than their wiring for independent, critical thinking. Further, this whole Covid episode taught me that the more intelligent someone was, the more likely they were to fall for this cheap programming and the more resistant they have proven to be (so far) to waking up. Some areas where this sort of programming has been used lately:
  • 9/11 and pushing the simply physically impossible official narrative
  • The war against 'antivaxxers'
  • Whipping up anti-Trump sentiment (with Sam Harris exemplifying both the power of this programming and the intelligence angle I put forth above)
  • Supporting Ukraine
  • Hating Russia
  • Installing the belief that cows are somehow the place to start for fighting climate change
https://peakprosperity.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Cows-Ireland-1661908998.3415.jpg ++++++++++++++++++ Imagine thinking cows are the problem while somehow managing to ignore this: https://peakprosperity.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Flight-tracker-world-wide-1661909168.2902.jpg
24 Likes

Red Lines

In a complex debate topic, I’m open to arguments from both sides. But my redline is the use of force instead of persuasion and logic. The side that claims the right to force me to accept their conclusions automatically loses the debate. Full stop. They have conceded they don’t have facts or logic to defend their position so they resort to force.
My yellow line is ad hominem. Most often the side that begins slandering the other side (eg, “only ignorant asses don’t trust what science authorities say”) loses the argument. The problem is it is now so common on all sides that it doesn’t work as well as it should.
It’s good to review these nudging techniques so we can recognize when they are deployed. It doesn’t immunize us against them, however. They are effective because of human psychology regardless of our awareness of the techniques. But when we see them deployed we should look for who is deploying them and to what end.

21 Likes

One of the things that completely floored me was They Were All Using The Same Words. It was obvious the body-snatchers (or is it mind-snatchers?) had got to them. I’ve truly never seen a brainwashing campaign that - complete? Scared me half to death.

19 Likes

Here’s Some Of That Machine Learning I Spoke Of

One wonders if NIAID’s sense of ‘vaccine misinformation’ will include saying bad things about Fauci. because, after all, he IS science™.
By the way, I already despise this company’s existence and I haven’t a clue if it does other good works or not. They are the enemy as far as I am concerned.
Hat tip to Keith for sending this along.

Melax Tech Receives NIAID Award to Develop Real-Time Surveillance of Vaccine Misinformation from Social Media Platforms

Melax Technologies, Inc. 
Aug 10, 2022, 13:04 ET

HOUSTON, Aug. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Melax Tech, a world leader in biomedical Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology, today announced the securing of a Phase One SBIR award focused on developing real-time surveillance of vaccine misinformation from social media platforms using ontology and NLP.

The Phase One SBIR grant, valued at $300,000, has been awarded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) to develop innovative and cutting-edge computational algorithms, including semantic technologies and NLP algorithms to model, extract and synthesize vaccine misinformation from multiple popular social media sources. 

"This is a very real topic affecting culture at present and shows that we as a collective business and group of experts continue to be on the cutting-edge of science in the NLP and AI domain," said Andre Pontin, CEO at Melax Tech.

Dr. Jingcheng Du, Director of NLP research at Melax Tech, noted, "A major driver for vaccine hesitancy is widespread and uncontrolled vaccine misinformation. As one of its first kinds, we will build deep learning-based NLP algorithms to extract and normalize vaccine misinformation from social media. Furthermore, to engage a broad community, we will develop an interactive visualization to synthesize the vaccine misinformation into a comprehensible format. We are very excited and enthusiastic about this project and its potential to improve public health." 

(Source)
By the way, the soft takeover of the country by outside influence has me very much unsurprised and suspicious of this research being conducted by a Chinese national. This exact field is ripe for abuse and driving divisions and making people lose faith and trust in the system, and the NIAID is even paying for it, which means I am with my taxes. https://peakprosperity.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Du-the-Chinese-national-1661910186.9401-300x282.jpg
10 Likes
I actually think that is a *correct* takeaway for at least 30% of the general population. These folks are malleable, as their wiring for “in-group belonging” is more powerful than their wiring for independent, critical thinking.
I've come across an argument that effectively boils down to the idea that these tactics work, and who they work on is based on which particular information you're leveraging. This means that nearly everyone is vulnerable to this to a large degree, just not the same instances for the same people. You could then argue that only a limited "elite" of people who resist these tactics across the board can be trusted. Even if we take this as true, there's very little way to tell who actually is a member of that group. I believe as well as holding people accountable for their actions, we have to be absolutely relentless at discrediting the methods used to perpetrate them. Censorship, lack of accountability, conflicts of interest are all problems that would allow the same scenarios to be repeated regardless of who the people put on top.
7 Likes

The Mind Has No Firewall

From the Army War College in 1998. It can be found on their site. :
The Mind Has No Firewall by
Timothy L. Thomas.
Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
10.55540/0031-1723.1871
Recommended Citation
Timothy L. Thomas, “The Mind Has No Firewall,” Parameters 28, no. 1 (1998), doi:10.55540/0031-1723.1871

3 Likes

That’s the best argument I’ve seen or heard against this attack on farming.

4 Likes

Yes the msm all using the same exact words when spreading the narrative was incredibly bizzare and creepy!

11 Likes

I wonder if recognizing when someone is trying to use this tactic on you once makes it easier to recognize in the future? Either that or recognizing it once can make one so cynical that they have a hard time believing anything the gov tells them after that.

5 Likes

Neuro-linguistic programming is another acronym for NLP. Confusing eh?

5 Likes

The “copyright” I think came shortly after the widespread adoption of the printing press when anyone could print anything they wanted which could be ‘widespread and uncontrolled’ information that the crown did not approve of (British monarchy) so the crown instituted the copyright to clamp down the misinformation of the time and to let the subjects know which print was endorsed by the crown and which was not. The power game is still being played but with different overt pieces. Nothing has changed from antiquity to ‘post-modern’ times

6 Likes

It’s Still Happening In Canada

Chris, you keep speaking in past tense about covid and vaccination messaging. I am Canadian and I can tell you that this is still happening on a daily basis. A Recent example includes Western University and others requiring students to be boosted (3 shots) and masked in classes. Canadian airlines still require all passengers to be masked while in airports and on flights. All travelers including Canadians still need to show proof of vaccination to return to Canada (I might add the USA also requires proof of vaccination upon entry to the country for non- Americans.
The messaging here now is that you need to be “up-to-date on your Covid vaccinations. Right now that’s 2 shots. I am sure that soon, a 3rd booster shot is going to be required.
Unvaccinated Canadians are still subjected to losing their jobs and are vilified by the vaccinated.
I am alienated by my fellow Canadians, the federal leadership and am very worried about the direction that this country has taken. It is not the Canada I grew up in.
Lisa from Alberta

22 Likes

You make a good point. Assuming that people can’t be trusted seems to be the framework much of this elitist manipulation spawned from.
Even in the study Chris was going over, the appeal to embarrassment was more effective on women, and the appeal to bravery was more effective on men. Any held virtue can be weaponized to manipulate a group.
Perhaps it comes down to what is meant by trust. Trust to be factually correct? No. Trust that we may do good anyway? We might not have a better choice.

3 Likes

Testing Of Mask And Social Distancing In 2015

This is an interesting study of 2015 which asks would you use a mask, social distance.
Public Understanding of Ebola Risks: Mastering
an Unfamiliar Threat
the theoretical question of what was the combined effect of the cognitive, social, and affective processes potentially activated by the threat at a time of at least temporary relief, following an emotionally intense period.
https://www.cmu.edu/epp/people/faculty/research/Fischhoff-RA%20Fiischhoff%20Ebola%202017.pdf

3 Likes

I would be interested in this information. From my own experience, I once consulted a rather well know Hypnotist to find out if I could spend even less hours on my studies, unfortunately he wasn’t able to hypnotize me.
I really doubt the information you have. I know that many “experts” overrate their abilities. Just like Fraudci does…

1 Like

Us-based “nudge” Company

Chris might want to look into Fors Marsh - https://www.forsmarshgroup.com/
They’re the branding agency that branded COVID. They’re the ones who made sure we find hospitals that are overrun with people. They’re the ones who find kids that died of COVID right before the FDA needs to vote on giving kids injections. They’re the ones that go around the world, making sure every message is always the same: ‘We will not return to normal until we have a vaccine." Insidious stuff.
David Martin discovered all of this so credit goes to him.

9 Likes

Required Reading

“The Rape of The Mind: The Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing”
Joost Meerloo
Lays it out clearly and makes it obvious we are being played on many (all?) levels.

4 Likes
I wonder if recognizing when someone is trying to use this tactic on you once makes it easier to recognize in the future?
I believe so...once you see it, it loses its power very rapidly. Like once you learn the old 'reverse psychology' trick your parents might have tried...it doesn't generally work too many times in a row.
7 Likes