Mounting Desperation: It’s CYA time for Covid officials and MSM “journalists”

I’m concerned that they’ll concoct an IVM-resistant viral strain one day (if they haven’t already). Maybe I’m just being super paranoid, but I’m instinctively suspicious of any major pivots coming from the death cult camp.

1 Like

Agree completely. If you are not suspicious and paranoid, you are not paying attention.

The contributors here in PP all seem to be on trigger’s edge, ready to alert this group to what’s happening. This group, myself included, for the most part are religiously paying attention to the #currentthing and all that around it. Most of us are quite suspicious of what’s going on, with valid reason.

6 Likes

And what’s that gonna do? Tilt the scales for folks who’ve already got one boot in the grave?

Thank you Abigail. I promise to continue being the same person, mostly because I don’t have any interest in being any different.

I only wish things were headed in a more positive direction because that’s a far more satisfying compass bearing for me.

I guess that’s where the farm comes in. There Evie and I marvel at the vast increase in abundance and revel in the almost blue color of well-fed grasses and vegetable plants.

11 Likes

The tide is definitely changing as MSM and medical journals are beginning to pick up… Like many things anymore, why now?

2 Likes

The following interview of Julian Gillespie (ex barrister because of Covid) by John Campbell is a phenomenal summary highlighting the synchronous legal failures of regulation of gene technologies legislation in Australia, NZ, South Africa, the UK, the EU and the USA. (Unfortunately Canada’s laws are different from other western countries). I am convinced the exposure of corrupt regulators is why the narrative is falling apart. Gillespie is highly articulate and familiar with both the science and the law.

The topics of transhumanism and transfer of DNA to offspring from the “vaccine” were discussed late in the interview.

Pleasingly it looks like individual regulators are likely to be personally liable for their actions in multiple jurisdictions (meaning they get to have their assets, houses, cars taken from them). I could think of nothing better.

Gillespie has done this work for free.

This interview is one to share with sceptical friends and relatives.

4 Likes

There were no empty beds when NYC was being hit full force.

Was this in early 2020 or late 2020 when Delta hit?

I am glad about that also. But due to my age, I will raise a cautionary point.

All my life I have seen the United States State Department blunder into one stupid war after another. The newsmedia and Hollywood supported each of these misadventures.

Eventually, the time comes when the fiascos are recognized for being the bumbling, idiotic disasters that they were. You get movies like “The Deer Hunter” and “Platoon.” Everyone gets on board with a recognition of the magnitude of the mistake and the great human toll. Even the newsmedia and Hollywood get on board.

It is supposed to send out the message that “the system has righted itself.”

But does that stop it from happening again?

No.

It just happens over and over again. Each time the news-media and Hollywood support the new conflict. Each time it goes wildly wrong. Each time there is much subsequent handwringing, including from the news-media and Hollywood. But that handwringing comes years after the damage has already been done. And it provides no protection from the same thing happening all over again.

And it is not just with wars. I have seen it happen with every stupid political agenda imaginable.

Covid 19 is just the latest. Child genital mutilation is ongoing. And climate madness is lining up in the queue.

Nothing has changed.

I would be a lot happier if there were prosecutions. I would be much happier if the message was sent that: “Handwringing after-the-fact is not enough. We are putting these people in jail as a warning to future wrongdoers. We are taking actions to assure that this never happens again.”

12 Likes

So we have this strange sect of people basically who call themselves jews but go against jewish religious teachings. This is something that is pretty darn possible and much more realistic to me than the overly simplistic “jews did xyz”. A Secret society filled with degenerate globalists/ wef folks? Yeah I can see that. Personally I think these people are satanic. This would also explain the mass vaccination of normal jewish people in israel much to their detriment. Maybe it was some kind of sick sacrifice ritual by the globalists.

6 Likes

@mysterymet,

Isn’t that a crazy idea! Publicly playing the role of Jews while actually being “anti-Jew!”

Or being Jewish AND atheist!

Or being Jewish AND rejecting all morality.

And participating in Satanic rituals! Jacob Franks proudly had sex with his own daughter and bragged about it.

Makes my head spin.

3 Likes

In many respects, we are like kites soaring on the winds of desires, while morality serves as the string guiding our flight. However, many are deceived by sin—the caricature of freedom—and sever the very string that connects them to higher truths. In their pursuit of boundless flight, they end up colliding with the nearest tree, souls entangled in the branches of earthly illusions.

2 Likes

Ezekiel 8:1-18

God brought the prophet Ezekiel to His temple to view idolatry practiced by the priests:

" 8 In the sixth year, in the sixth month on the fifth day, while I was sitting in my house and the elders of Judah were sitting before me, the hand of the Sovereign Lord came on me there. 2 I looked, and I saw a figure like that of a man.[a] From what appeared to be his waist down he was like fire, and from there up his appearance was as bright as glowing metal. 3 He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. The Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and in visions of God he took me to Jerusalem, to the entrance of the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood. 4 And there before me was the glory of the God of Israel, as in the vision I had seen in the plain.

5 Then he said to me, “Son of man, look toward the north.” So I looked, and in the entrance north of the gate of the altar I saw this idol of jealousy.

6 And he said to me, “Son of man, do you see what they are doing—the utterly detestable things the Israelites are doing here, things that will drive me far from my sanctuary? But you will see things that are even more detestable.”

7 Then he brought me to the entrance to the court. I looked, and I saw a hole in the wall. 8 He said to me, “Son of man, now dig into the wall.” So I dug into the wall and saw a doorway there.

9 And he said to me, “Go in and see the wicked and detestable things they are doing here.” 10 So I went in and looked, and I saw portrayed all over the walls all kinds of crawling things and unclean animals and all the idols of Israel. 11 In front of them stood seventy elders of Israel, and Jaazaniah son of Shaphan was standing among them. Each had a censer in his hand, and a fragrant cloud of incense was rising.

12 He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of Israel are doing in the darkness, each at the shrine of his own idol? They say, ‘The Lord does not see us; the Lord has forsaken the land.’” 13 Again, he said, “You will see them doing things that are even more detestable.”

14 Then he brought me to the entrance of the north gate of the house of the Lord, and I saw women sitting there, mourning the god Tammuz. 15 He said to me, “Do you see this, son of man? You will see things that are even more detestable than this.”

16 He then brought me into the inner court of the house of the Lord, and there at the entrance to the temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With their backs toward the temple of the Lord and their faces toward the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east.

17 He said to me, “Have you seen this, son of man? Is it a trivial matter for the people of Judah to do the detestable things they are doing here? Must they also fill the land with violence and continually arouse my anger? Look at them putting the branch to their nose! 18 Therefore I will deal with them in anger; I will not look on them with pity or spare them. Although they shout in my ears, I will not listen to them.”

3 Likes

“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”
“Political language…is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” George Orwell

I feel like I am being shocked and traumatized all over again. I’m a New Yorker and to hear what Cuomo is saying is hard for me to accept and process. It’s the kind of thing that creates cognitive dissonance and makes you doubt yourself. Is this deliberate? I seem to recall Orwell talking about changing narratives, not just history, as a psyop technique.

I know how I personally suffered, how I couldn’t go to the city because I would have been refused food and bathroom facilities, how my loved ones suffered and my whole community. I could not get much-needed dental treatment, the mask sickened me and I was thrown out of stores for simply having it under my nose, I have even worse stories of suffering with medical things, I’ve told all these stories on this forum. People losing their businesses, cops counting heads at cemeteries and forcing people to leave, churches closed while stores across the street remained open… We were threatened and penalized. Not true that there were no repercussions and now he is saying he had no power?

However, Cuomo is not entirely wrong. People did willingly become the camp guards, friends would not come near you, people were so ready to accept their own enslavement and offenses against human rights.

BUT DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED GOVERNOR, YOU WILL NOT REWRITE MY LIFE HISTORY! I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. I HAVE SOMETHING CALLED A MEMORY AND I AM NOT THE CRAZY ONE! PEOPLE SUFFERED. PEOPLE DIED. OD’S. SUICIDES. ALL THESE THINGS HAVE EFFECTS. WE WILL NOT FORGET!

Could it be it is all going just as planned? And what does this bode for the future?

BTW, look how Leana Wen has aged like 15 years between those 2 interviews. Hmmmmmm.

11 Likes

…isn’t this an admission by Cuomo that the mandates were unlawful? If they couldn’t be enforced, it must mean they were illegal. My dentist said he would face fines if he treated me. I wound up losing a tooth, which likely was due to the delay in treatment. Cost me $4,000 for a bridge (out of pocket) and I will have to use a special threading instrument for the rest of my life to floss under the bridge. I’ve wondered what I will do if the threaders were no longer available, it’s not that easy to do. It takes longer now for me to floss and it’s frustrating. Just one of many human rights abuses. I know this might not sound like much, but there is something called “death by a thousand paper cuts.” I went into a terrible depression because of the mask mandate, I did not know how I could cope with it. I dread this all coming back again. I can’t do it again. We have to build our communities.

5 Likes