Now We Have MORE Questions (Pointing To LIHOP)

Originally published at: https://peakprosperity.com/now-we-have-more-questions-pointing-to-lihop/

The local police are not going down without a fight, and they’ve released body cam footage from multiple officers to combat being tossed under the bus by the PA State Police and the Secret Service.

This is the sort of drama that can make a cover story fall apart faster than a sheet of toilet paper under a s stream of water.

While the footage resolves some questions for us it raises more questions.

Now we know that:

• A Butler municipal officer did arrive on scene and after a very short while was boosted by another officer to the breezeway connecting AGR Building 6 to Building 3 on the east, or main parking lot side of the complex.
  • There was no ladder in that alcove at the time the officer was boosted up.

Unfortunately, there was no audio at all on the released body cam footage for its first 12 minutes and 7 seconds, which extended for a full two minutes past the eight shots. So we have no idea what was said or communicated during that time.

We have a bit of insight from the Dave Stewart video where we can place that officer coming back around the South side of AGR-6, for some reason, and he’s strangely quiet about it all.

No yelling about someone having a gun, no communicating authoritatively to other nearby officers about the seriousness of the situation, and quite oddly walking into what he knew to be the line of fire.

How do we know that? Because he did yell at people standing along the fence line between Trump and AGR-6 to “get out of the way!”

Get out of the way of what, exactly? What a strange and vague command to give in that situation. But, people sometimes make strange decisions when under stress.

Unfortunately, we now have even more questions:

• How was it that it took a cop on patrol to arrive and work out where the person on the roof was…in less than 2 minutes?
  • Why didn’t the plainclothes LEOs see Crooks on the roof when they were right there and so many people were pointing him out?
  • Why didn’t the municipal cop yell or scream or fire his weapon?
  • Why did he (only) yell “Get out of the way!” while signaling to people along the fence in line with Trump?
  • Why did the municipal cop run into the line of fire region at all?
  • Where was ESU sniper Greg Nichol this whole time?
  • Who was the other ESU sniper and where were they between 6:00 and 6:11:33?
  • Who was in the AGR complex, specifically bldg-6? Anybody? If so, why didn’t they come out after the shooting?
  • When can we get the audio?

In one of the released body cam recordings the officer wearing the camera vests:

“I fucking told them that they needed to post guys fucking over here…I told them that fucking Tuesday. I talked to the Secret Service guys. They’re like, ‘Yeah, no problem. We’re going to post guys over here.’ ”

Let the finger-pointing begin! That way, maybe we can get to the truth a little quicker.

24 Likes

Regarding anyone in building 6 during or shortly after the shooting, one theory I have regarding the flash in the window is a LEO using a flashight to check the room, which is the logical response if he heard shots from that vicinity. If the second shooter was in the ceiling crawl space, that would make sense.

3 Likes

At 15:40 when you talk about the finger prints on the building, I was going to post about that earlier, but I think they are that officer’s who is being boosted up; I think he puts his hand on the building to steady himself as he is being boosted. When he comes back after the shooting, the same wall has lots of prints and marks on it. Those first two prints aren’t visible when he first approaches the wall.

5 Likes

Greg has been spotted walking out of the AGR building 1 minute 49 seconds after the first shot. I knew I’d find him eventually. Link to video on X.
https://x.com/nwkphotography/status/1822014290834141367?s=46

26 Likes

That Cop got two boosters. No wonder he was running around like a headless chicken.

9 Likes

Longtime watcher (since Crash Course, and have directed many of my followers to it over the years) but newbie commenter. Thanks for all your work!

I noticed (in the HD Grimley clip) that “ZZ Top guy” and the 2 “backwards cap guys” were standing around with the crowd on the West side, as Crooks was getting into position and taking his shots. The crowd was yelling for yelp, running in panic, pointing, and filming Crooks. The 3 undercover agents were just observing. They only jump into action after the shooting was finished, sweeping the windows of the South side and converging with cops by the parking lot.

That supports a “let it happen” scenario.

19 Likes

Great work! Again. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Compilation: Butler Township Police body camera footage from July 13 rally in Butler County (youtube.com)

Looks like the body cams were on and the local LEO’s are tired of this blame game. They’re singing now. Need to figure out who organized this guy to do this. One of the frames shows a SWAT team just outside the 2 story building behind, wonder if he was the high burst rate gun. More evidence coming out now. Nothing is by accident, warning will Robinson. PS: FBI have some splain’n to do

8 Likes

And the squad car LEO had to get his AR, pistol would have worked at close range. Get to the Perp and take him down, Trump still on the X too. minutes and they knew. Looks like Crooks was rushed. Blood trail looks fresh too. So far all checking out but we need to know what gun was the burst fire (4-6 shots…) and who groomed this guy?

Heard near the end “heavily walked for shell casings” “picture of Trump” … spoken to SS in the suit with red tie.

Another reaction: This muni cop responded very quickly after the text to his phone. Wonder who that was from? Wonder what that said? Kept saying West Side… more thoughts but these were all very pissed this happened on their watch. Developing…

5 Likes

Chris, on your second-to-last question, the videos below suggest not even the cops, or at least one sergeant, knew at the time who was in “the building”:

https://rumble.com/v5abwcj-full-raw-body-cam-footage-of-trump-assassination-attempt.html

• At 2:35, as sergeant heads to cover west side, says they are about to make entry to the building, as if more bad guys might be in there. But wasn’t this where at least one of the LEO teams was already stationed? I get sweeping areas they hadn’t occupied. But why phrase it as “they’re making entry into the building” if they were already in there? Were they? The second video below suggests so.

• Again, at 2:55, Sarge seems to think a threat might be present inside one of the buildings, as he says he heard a report of someone looking out a window.

https://rumble.com/v5abo7n-new-bodycam-footage-of-trump-assassination-attempt.html

• At the beginning of this clip, there is confusion about which team/units were on the roof, then one LEO says he was inside (0:07). Inside where? Building 6?
5 Likes

A lot of good stuff to analyze in there, thanks.
I see the same uploader (Butler Township police) has another really good bodycam video:

That one contains HD shots of Crooks with his head apart, first I had seen of that.

8 Likes

As a 19 year police veteran I’ve tried to make sense of the officers’ actions, and I haven’t been able to. My only response is W-T-F???

I’m giving the boosted up cop some credit for rushing to the scene and finding Patsy almost immediately. How come no one else found him?! Boosted Up Officer’s subsequent actions might be partially explained if he was thinking he was out there on his own and no one would/could help him. That would be a reasonable conclusion since no one assigned to the location appeared to him to be doing anything and he found the guy immediately. “What the Hell are the rest of these losers doing? Do I have to do everything myself?”

18 Likes

The dash cam’s sound was not shut off. You can hear the two officers talking out by the waterpower say “See that guy running?” then drives in and parks. Will upload tonight.

12 Likes

Wow, they must have seen him running across the roof.

3 Likes

Have you seen this? There is something in that box above the door to building 6. You can see it in the DJ Stewart video. It is there at around 18:10 on the timeline, later it moves and eventually it disappears.
https://x.com/AdamMurphySydny/status/1822047516227203456?t=Mt5aYO7zjx8AcffliRrgAA&s=19

3 Likes

top of light

1 Like

and in high def the clouds also seem to move like they are fake

2 Likes

THE CASE FOR A SECOND SHOOTER IN THE BUTLER PENNSYLVANIA ATTACK
To present a plausible argument that a second shooter was actually present in the attempt on the life of former President Trump at the American Glass Research facility, please consider the following facts and also certain challenges that need to be answered:

1. Any shooter and any second shooter team needs to have access to effective point of operation.
  2. With a second shooter team a very prime objective is to accomplish the assassination and avoid responsibility. As much as possible the second shooter team needs to stay isolated physically from view.
  3. The sound of a weapon’s discharge will draw attention to the shooter’s location. However, distance and concealment in plain sight by color, shape, shade, and pattern could be effective in hiding the shooter.
  4. Most importantly the shooter team has to be undetected in their setup staging for possibly many hours.
    For access to an operating site, an assassination team must identify and defeat the security protocols in place. These would probably include at the very least outdoor security cameras, an external key card door lock system, and motion detectors.
    In the case of the Butler, Pennsylvania assassination attempt it is worthy of note that site security specifics may have been known by:
    American Glass Research management
    Security consultants
    American Glass Research was purchased in April of 2024
    https://www.plasticsnews.com/news/indicor-buys-agr-international?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1709934192
    Black Rock which according to a post from Jane Adams has loaned American Glass Research $16.9 million.
    x.com
    The most likely challenges for a second assassination team would come from looking out of place to building occupants. However, due to the political rally on July 13th, the number of employees on site was most likely very limited. A successful operation would be more likely to occur if the team were to use an indoor location with direct visual sight to the expected target such as an enclosure with camouflage making recognition a challenge.
    An assassination team needs a lair with physical walls in which to wait possibly for a prolonged period of time without being disturbed.
    With respect to the challenge of gunshot noise from Building 7, the noise is mitigated significantly due to the 150-plus yards of distance from Building 7 to the podium, due to the small caliber size of the ammunition, and due to the fact that the crowd initially was focused on the former President’s speech. The crowd may have been slow to associate the sound of what they were hearing as gunshots.
    An assassination shooter team on the second floor of Building 7 could have been quietly in place for a period of hours if not disturbed and if the county counter sniper team was deployed in Building 6 as originally planned. In the video of the Beaver County Detective Bureau detective wonders why the Secret Service is stationing the county sniper team in Building 6, a one story building to check visually on the crowd of people that had already been cleared by metal detectors and inspection.
    x.com
    Instead of staying in Building 6 the county counter sniper team set up in Building 7 with an elevated view of the crowd and stage… However at approximately 60 minutes before the former President’s speech the county counter sniper #1 identified a suspicious person who actually turned out to later be the shooter, Thomas Crooks. As the time became very close to the start of the former President’s speech, the visible contact with the suspect was broken and the sniper team felt this became a very serious threat. Sniper #1 left his post to go outside Building 7 in search of Crooks. The second county sniper reportedly then had to leave his post on the second floor of Building 7 to help Sniper #1 regain entrance into the building.

While they were away the first three shots were fired at the former President. Those shots may well have come from the second story of the interior of Building 7. Most likely there were no other locations for shots to come from that direction where the shooter would have cover from being seen by someone in the crowd of over ten thousand.

This presented an opportunity for the assassination team inside Building 7 to attack the former President
How could a team stay quiet for 10 hours waiting undiscovered for more than 10 hours prior to the initial shots? Was it possible that the second shooter team had radio contact to tell them when to come out?

their shot? A primary reason for rejecting the possibility of the scenario of a so-called second shooter as waiting in Building 7 would be the challenge of remaining there undiscovered for hours. However if the so-called second shooter team had information that the building would remain empty, or if they were committed to remain in place for however long it would take they could stay. in fact one of the two snipers left the building and his post there to find the suspect since this was a crisis with the speech already begun. Now the assassination team would have only one counter sniper to eliminate. And who is to say whether or not the last counter sniper was ordered away.

5 Likes

Ron Johnson retweeted Mike Benz talking about a secret service standdown order.

https://x.com/SenRonJohnson/status/1819783188253646940

If Ron Johnson retweeted it, we can be pretty sure that affadavit is real.

These hearings are going to be INTERESTING. Let’s just hope Trump is still alive then. I wouldn’t be AT ALL surprised if a few witnesses have “committed suicide”, had “medical emergencies” or been in “car accidents” by then though.

9 Likes

Yeah, there’s something that doesn’t smell right with Billy Gibbons/Dusty Hill and the other two of his cohorts. I know it sounds tinfoil-y but assuming Crooks was groomed, if you were coordinating with Crooks to get on the roof, make sure he’s got his stuff, etc, and you wanted a diversion, a famous rock n’ roll guitar player looking guy would sure be a groovy misdirection to the Trumpians who probably all have LaGrange in their playlists. The way they “cleared” the windows looked a whole lot like they were acting all CSI Miami-ish because they didn’t “clear” shit walking by each window and pointing their weapons at it as they then made themselves easy targets for anyone inside next to the windows. Then their too cool for school behavior at the corner of the building several minutes after Crooks was killed; I don’t know. My mierda flag flies at full staff every time I see those three. I’d like to know where they were several minutes before the shooting started up until shots were fired.

7 Likes