Now We Have MORE Questions (Pointing To LIHOP)

What do you think about Billy Gibbons (ZZTop) and his two pals throughout the videos?

4 Likes

Exactly. There’s something about those three dogs that don’t hunt.

10 Likes

Bodycam Synched with DJS audio

4 Likes

Wouldn’t you have used the gun you had in your holster rather than go to get another gun? Or, tell your buddy (who already had his AR pointing at the building) to take the shot?

4 Likes

Tom - I’ll give you a call later to discuss this…make sure I’m not reading too much into it, but the fact that boosted-up cop found patsy immediately really has me wrinkling my nose…

9 Likes

Thank you! You put your source too! Where is Butler Township Police uploader? What site? They seem to be releasing a lot more than what others are. Thank you for sharing. Lots of things to take in here.

3 Likes

I’m going with “top of light” for that thing.

5 Likes

He got a call from someone in the know and made a quick U-turn. I agree. Fishy

2 Likes

How is it possible that , in less than one second, boosted guy determines that there is a shooter with long hair, glasses, two backpacks, other “ mad shit” and an AR, all while supposedly having said AR pointed at him? I call BS on boosted guy. From his highest body cam position, I don’t think his head was even in a position to see Crooks at all.

By the way, where are the security camera video recordings from this building complex? You mean to tell me that a business of this size has no surveillance cameras? My guess is they are on every corner of this complex

5 Likes

Yes. Agree.
Be patient…they are working on alterations and waiting to see what Chris says about this bodycam footage before they give us the security footage to coincide…

4 Likes

anyone have access to the floor plan of AGR buildings? how its connected, where is stairs? Folks working at local town planning office? public library? Where to find such information?

Boosted up cop knew full well where to look from some radio communications thats been muted. He probably rushed to the scene of crime to build up plausible deniability on the actions taken by local law after all the reports of kid on the roof.

2 Likes

I found it here. couldn’t find any on butler police site.

4 Likes

On Further investigation, I can see it is the top of the light. Sorry for leading you all astray.

7 Likes

The most glaring part of the bodycam cop’s behavior is this: Once he sees someone on the roof with a gun, why isn’t he calling it out on his radio right away? All he had to do was get on his radio and say “Man with a gun! Get Trump off stage now!”. That takes 10 seconds. Then, to be generous, lets give everyone another 60-120 seconds to make sense of the communication, reply asking for confirmation, etc. then getting Trump off stage. Its a severe breakdown in the very basic procedures of protecting the primary asset. Why does he just run around?

3 Likes

At 1:45 into this video at 18:08.20 someone comes on the radio and says there is someone on the roof. I believe this is the video from the patrol car boosted guy drove in on.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/z2q10wfcgbmu6gp0knctb/AF1pe9N3t5qmxD9DrTbGy3M?dl=0&e=5&preview=1382_202407131806_Unit5-0.mp4&rlkey=fdgi2c93cpooyh8q453rc8fxs&st=j34crhdz

2 Likes

I saw this link on youtube with the full body cam videos

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/z2q10wfcgbmu6gp0knctb/AF1pe9N3t5qmxD9DrTbGy3M?rlkey=fdgi2c93cpooyh8q453rc8fxs&e=5&st=j34crhdz&dl=0

2 Likes

Check out beard dude at 14:06. He has a badge hanging from his not-so-convincing Trump supporter T shirt. Kinda sticks out, so maybe seen on the west side before the shots? Anyway, ZZ top and friends probably had badges showing by the time they were hanging out with Greg at the corner of building 6. So maybe not so weird that they come in “hot and heavy” guns drawn in plain clothes when the rest of the LEOs don’t know if there’s a second shooter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxR76yrJO-A

2 Likes

Here’s why boosted-up cop knew there’s someone on the roof immediately upon arrival at parking lot.

In this video (first 10 sec) someone on the cop/car radio in that “there’s someone on the roof”. So off he drives across the grass field.

Video by YT Butler Eagle channel. Credit to someone on the thread mentioning this YT channel. Sorry I can’t remember who.

7 Likes

If you look at the cop from the prespective of the Dayve Stewart video he is definately talking on his radio we just don’t know what he said. He also asked one of the guys on the roof later on if everyone was on the same channel. Speculating that he may have been on the radio trying to communicate just that and he put himself in position with the highest ground and between Crooks and the stage.

5 Likes

My man!