Now We Have MORE Questions (Pointing To LIHOP)

Just wait. Great Video I am finishing up

1 Like

Nice, thanks for putting that together. Same result I got. Interesting to see just how soon after being boosted up (and scaring Crooks) the shots happened. I think Crooks was pressured into firing before he was fully ready. That cop might have saved Trump and changed the course of history.

2 Likes

I am totally mystified by those three plainclothes cops. WTH were they doing/thinking? I will say that being in plainclothes is an opportunity to slack off since your supervisor generally doesn’t know what you’re doing and expects you to ignore minor infractions of the law and focus on felonies and serious misdemeanors. It’s not unusual for plainclothes officers to not be heard on the radio for a whole shift and to have no arrests or tickets. So if you are inclined to goof off, practically no one will notice, especially if you’re goofing off WITH your plainclothes supervisor. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: (This is why I turned down an offer to supervise a plainclothes unit. Not into games.)

3 Likes

he’s got mad shit. The word ‘mad’ being local slang. Muni cop sees a man with a rifle on roof with President Trump speaking 130 yards away. Muni cop knows that the location has a direct line of fire to where Trump is speaking, and can hear Trump on the stage speaking. The walkway roof between the 2 buildings is lower than the other 2 roofs. Why didn’t muni cop attempt to gain access to the walkway roof again close to the side of building 6 where he would be protected and try to stop an assassination? Why not run in to the building to gain access to the widows of the second story building where snipers were suppose to be?

Pretty sure he saw Crooks (and his equipment). Why else would he say he did? How else would he correctly know what Crooks had with him? The bodycam isn’t on his helmet, it’s somewhere on his torso, so what you see in the clip isn’t what he could see in the moment.

1 Like

You can see the building numbers on the doors on some of the aerial and bodycam videos. The diagram shown in that article is from the Butler County Operating Plan or After Report, I don’t recall which. It apoears they just assigned numbers themselves for planning purposes. Chris is correct in referring to it as AGR building 6.

2 Likes

I can’t understand Boosted Up Cop at all after he drops to the ground. In his place I’m sure I would’ve done something much different.

1. Cops are intensively taught that warning shots are an absolute no-no. In Philly we were even threatened with arrest for aggravated assault for firing a warning shot, even if no one was accidentally hit by it. Nevertheless, I would’ve been sorely tempted to fire off three shots into the ground to alert everybody and take my chances with the Police Board of Inquiry. (However, the sound of those rounds would’ve been largely swallowed up in the alcove. I don’t know if the USSS snipers or anyone else with a line of sight on Patsy would’ve heard my shots or which direction they came from or what they meant. AND I wouldn’t want to fire my warning shots in view of any snipers lest they conclude I’m the threat!)
  2. My first act would’ve been to draw my Glock and be prepared to shoot Patsy if he appeared on the roof looking down to shoot me. My second act would’ve been to press the emergency button on my radio (which would temporarily block out all other radios) and announce a shooter on the roof and to get Trump off the stage.
  3. Then I would’ve looked for a way to get a shot from my Glock at Patsy, either from the ground with enough elevation to see him, from the retaining wall, or finding a better way up on the roof.
  4. I would’ve yelled at the State Trooper on the picnic table under the trees to take a shot if he had one. But Troopers are “better” than local cops so I’m not sure he would’ve listened to me, though I bet he would’ve loved to shoot a bad guy and be a hero. I also don’t know how much of the roof and Patsy he could see from where he was.
  5. I would NOT run to my car to get a rifle or anything else. No time. I would expect Patsy to start shooting momentarily because he knew I had discovered him.
11 Likes

Wondering if Greg is gonna get Jack Ruby’d.

-VE

6 Likes

I am suspecting a strategic decision was made to simply go with blanking-out (omitting) the audio track for the local LEO bodycam that covered the crucial shots/shooting audio - rather than to try to make second fake audio track that was compatible with the Stewart video/audio track - given that folks are already sniffing out problems with the Stewart audio-track.

Getting the true audio if consistent with the Source 2 and 4 audios would sinch the 4-shooter hypothesis - I think.

they might be on file at the county in the permit department “blueprints” might take a drive for someone in the tribe somewhat local, an hour in line and 25 cents a page photocopy… but in theory they should be public info…

3 Likes

Have you ever watched the movie “Battle for Sevastapol” (about WWII Soviet sniper “Lady Death”), or read the biography of U.S. Marine sniper Charles “Chuck” Mawhinney (Vietnam war)? A good assassin is trained to choose an invisible lair where he won’t be discovered, set it up days or weeks or even months in advance, and then lay in wait for hours or even days like a spider guarding its web. In addition to the DC sniper who was shooting people out of a tiny hole in the trunk of his car, I recall seeing a lair they’d discovered after a public official was assassinated (can’t remember what country) where the sniper had burrowed into a brick building, removed a portion of the mortar between the bricks, and lay in wait eating/drinking stored water and urinating in a bottle. If the Secret Service / FBI / other alphabet agencies were “in” on it, it would have been a piece of cake to get an assassination team set up in that building days in advance.

5 Likes

My thoughts is that they were there to monitor, who actually took vital video recordings of the shooting and Crooks.

Think they tried to control the crowd size also, but the Fact that we haven’t seen any video of Crooks in the act of shooting speaks volumes.

Enough video footage shows numerous videos being taken from the West side of Buildings 3 and 6.

Where are they?

1 Like

@thc0655 You are a REAL policeman with COMMON SENSE and acute emergency situational awareness and ability to forsee an immediate threat and take appropriate action. Thank you! Please tell me there are more like you. However, I (NOT being an officer) have the same common sense as pretty much all of the commenters on Peak Prosperity! That was a very much appreciated response.

3 Likes

Absolutely. I completely agree for several reasons and will leave at that.

Here is the Bldg. 6 front entrance. I was reviewing bodycam videos and thought I would capture it for you. I wish we had the building numbers for all of the AGR buildings, but I only know of this and building 3 the single-story building just north of it.

1 Like

They were probably displaying badges by the time they got close, and knew the others would recognize them. The big question about the plainclothes guys is, if they were carrying badges and armed, on duty but undercover, on the west side of AGR, how is it that they didn’t do anything for the two minutes when people were yelling and pointing?

4 Likes

Could you capture a screenshot of both the main entrances (East parking lot side) to Building 6 and 3 especially of the key pad entry?

I thought the bodycam videos came out from FOIA requests?

I’ve been hearing “we have an affidavit” for a while, but I can’t find anything about it.

I would have set up in the ceiling space of building 6 and shot through the vent. It is not even a proper vent. It seems to be a square hole cut in the wall and patched from the inside. I would have put some one way, see through material up to patch the hole and give me a line of site to the stage without being seen. Then after taking the shot replaced it with a permanent looking patch.

1 Like