Now We Have MORE Questions (Pointing To LIHOP)

It makes sense as a clarifying question. How can they say they left to open door but were in position at the same time. If there are 2 teams of 2 and one leaves there is still one guy per team in position and there is a guy that left. If they use language that differentiates the positions on 2 man teams, the contradictory stories are not contradictory.

1 Like

anyone know when these 2 SS agents in black arrived inside the building? any other videos to explain the backstory? and te guy closer to the door answers yes the dude is upstairs and ladders are enroute. Did he ever seen on top? Were they stationed inside this building 6 during the shooting?

strong text

2 Likes

Since there is no known eye witness (of actual shooting). So it means “allegedly”.

1 Like

Dropbox 1340_202407131804_BWC2122111-0RATF (video #5 atm)
@reneroos provided this Dropbox link to 12 videos. It could be productive for the PP community to review them, so in this post on video #5 I make a few comments.

The main discovery is an apparent man on a northern AGR roof, which appears more clearly here. I encourage all to watch 6:10:44-53, as the policeman looks for something on the roof.

• This is bodycam video of a Butler Township police officer, who parks his cruiser around 6:04 behind the water tower and starts walking slooowly toward the AGR eastern parking lot. There is no audio.

• Ron Johnson’s timeline indicates “6:08:20pm—A local law enforcement officer reports over the radio that there is someone on the roof of the AGR building.”

• 6:08:17: The policeman lifts his hand over his eyes to block the sun. Two seconds later a man on the northern AGR roof appears:

Perhaps he is the local LEO just referred to in the timeline.

-6:08:48: Man on northern AGR roof is progressing south:

• Further progress:

He then disappears from view.

• 6:08:51: A police cruiser runs over the grass toward AGR 6, but this policeman himself does not hurry up.

• He only steps on the parking lot around 6:09:27, 67 seconds after the radio update about man on roof of AGR.

• 6:10:12: (80 seconds before the first shot.) He suddenly lifts his arm and points to the roof of the connecting corridor to AGR 6. He may be projecting the progress of the man first seen on the northern roof. The video of the bodycam on his chest does not show anyone on the roof, but Crooks already is on the roof of AGR 6, per western witnesses.

• 6:10:21: He is right in front of the corridor, lethargically arrived. Again, he lifts his arm toward the AGR roof:

• 6:10:28: He faces south and sees two local police running toward the connecting corridor, followed farther back by a PA State policeman - I believe one of the three is boosted by the other two onto the corridor’s roof. (In another video, the boost starts around 6:10:45 or 53 seconds before this screenshot.)

Clearly, things are moving fast except for this policeman.

• 6:10:34, 58 secs before first shot: This lethargic policeman remains still as he watches PA State policeman rushing in. Bodycam policeman gives a thumb up and pivots north, maybe he was just asked to check roof in the back (no audio):

• From the bodycam of the boosted policeman (different video), we can identify the policeman of this Dropbox 5 bodycam:

• 6:10:46: The policeman points in direction of northern AGR roof, probably informing a nearby colleague of his direction. (Red item is a tree, not Crooks.)

Why head there if the man had been running south?

• 6:10:58: (This is the second where the other policeman, seconds ago boosted to the roof of the corridor, has just fallen on the ground and is starting a sprint to the grass.) Policeman here just turned his body south and points to the roof of AGR 6 (roof lamp visible). He may have heard the boosted officer fall down?

• 6:11:03: Local LEOs are scrambling!

On this second, per Senator Ron Johnson’s timeline,
    “6:11:03pm—A local law enforcement officer reports over the radio that the individual on the roof of the AGR building is armed and laying down.
    o According to FBI Deputy Director Abbate, the officer who reports this is the same local police officer who was boosted on the roof.”

• 6:11:05: This policeman is now holding his gun out and pivots north again, a natural reaction to the latest radio warning and scrambling colleagues.

He then spends a few seconds scanning the roofs of AGR, but the man seen on the roof 2.5 minutes ago is not visible:

• 6:11:23, 9 seconds before first shots. The bodycam policeman finally has run for the first time, toward the AGR complex and is now pointing his gun to the middle of the north-south AGR roof expanse, seemingly assuming a risk there - but the bodycam shows nothing, and Crooks is way south:

• 6:11:32: The first shot is fired (no audio here) and he puts down his left arm. He is near one of the northern AGR roofs:

At 6:11:38 the first 9 shots are done and he points his gun south.

• 6:11:46: He has sprinted to this spot north:

• For the next ~19 minutes, this policeman stays there. It may be partly to cover that corridor in case another gunman tries to cross it. Yet he often looks south, not too attentive to the corridor in front. He sees many LEOs running all over, but stays put and chats calmly with a local LEO who has come over … maybe some cowardice and further laziness here. Once shots went off south, he moved north.

• 6:27:21: Shots ended almost 16 minutes ago, some LEOs appear on the roof closest to him (top right), they must have been clearing all AGR roofs:

He hangs out there for another ~6 minutes.

Wow! It seems Crooks did come from the northern roof. That Secret Service defined all the roofs north of AGR 6 to be unprotected really covered Crooks’ run. The Hercules 2 team was blocked by trees.

2 Likes

It’s a tree.

It’s the same early on and later. The shape stays roughly the same.

2 Likes

Here a stabilized and zoomed clip of BWC2-122111

:arrow_forward: x.com

Crooks is viewed walking on the roof!

5 Likes

like the other guy said, that’s just a tree.

what’s funny is that you didn’t see Crooks on the roof in that same video at the 18:08-18:09 mark on the bodycam when he’s running on the roofs lol

2 Likes

Thanks.

Thanks. I don’t see what you see around that time … I do see :19-:29 of that minute.

I guess I need a bigger screen, it will save me time from documenting some dead ends like this one. I guess now it’s clear why the policeman was pointing to the northern roof. I will update the above.

Why do you think he pointed to that northern roof at 6:10:44 and 6:10:46? And what was he pointing to?

I think maybe I see them entering the building at about 18:17:42 in this video: Dropbox

I haven’t watched #5 yet, but I think this is covering the same bodycam.

2 Likes

Dropbox 1340_202407131858_BWC2122111-0_redacted_1 (video #6 atm)
@reneroos provided this Dropbox link to 12 videos. It could be productive for the PP community to review them, so in this post on video #6 I make a brief comment.

• It’s a bodycam video of a local policeman picking up D Stewart and bystanders to take their statements as witnesses, starting just before 7 pm. There seems little of interest except possibly the following.

• 6:59:46: Just outside police cruiser is a SWAT in green camo with a tattoo sleeve:

• 6:59:47: Face appears briefly, but shaded. Patches are hard to read:

I bring him up because The Gateway Pundit claims an exclusive interview with witness Greg Smith (of BBC fame) in which he says 2nd floor snipers saw the rifled man on the roof but did nothing. There also is a rumor going around that said sniper had a sleeve tattoo … like the one above?

Personally, TGP never posted its interview with Greg Smith (separate from BBC one), so its claim I consider pure hearsay with zero evidence or credibility. Some here say they did watch a video of Greg Smith saying so, but cannot find it. Greg Smith does in BBC interview talk about snipers on barn seeing him point at shooter on roof, but never about any 2nd floor/story snipers.

I will differ from you on the Gateway Pundit not being a credible source.

The one in black on the right is not SS, but wears a “Washington Regional SWAT - PA” patch and is, I’m pretty sure, also part of the Beaver County ESU/SWAT team - he shows up in the top left of an ABC News interview.

I have not seen any video of either in black on the roof, and I’ve seen pretty much all body/dashcam videos.

Brian noted a time when a lot of guys entered the building in that Dropbox video. Observing,

• At 18:17:36 a man in black enters, but with buzz cut and no helmet. It cannot be the SS guy owing to buzz cut, or other one due to lack of helmet.

• At 18:17:43 a man in black with helmet and body armor/backpack enters, he probably is the one on the right in your posted image.

• Right after at 18:17:44-46 rushes in another man in black with helmet, light arm patch. It’s also not the SS guy, because the door shuts and stays shut until at least 18:20:52-56 when the SS guy appears still outside, as he walks in front of dashcam. He still roams outside at 6:21:41-22:03 per dashcam.

I am not saying TGP is not credible in general, and it often has great scoops.

In this story in particular, there is no evidence given that TGP ever interviewed Greg Smith.

It also misleadingly puts a screenshot of his interview with BBC, but the image is not credited to BBC - BBC is never even mentioned in the article. The screenshot suggests that it is from the alleged exclusive TGP interview with Greg Smith, false.

Three BC ESU/SWAT were assigned to AGR, one left around 4:26 pm. So with three not everyone was part of a shooter-spotter duo. It’s possible that the remaining two formed such a pair.

But the action plan for the day called for BC ESU/SWAT to cover two separate windows, and multiple windows on that 2nd floor were seen open about 7 minutes after Crooks died. This suggests that the two snipers remaining operated solo.

1 Like

The fact there is Beaver County ESU & Butler County ESU both involved has led to some confusion. According to the detail action plan, both Beaver County ESU and Butler County ESU had teams in the upper corner of the 2 story building overlooking AGR #6. If you’re facing the AGR complex Butler was on the left and Beaver was to the right of them.

1 Like

Thanks. This sergeant with Butler Township hosting Trump may not have cared much for embarrassing the Beaver County ESU/SWAT for missing someone looking out a window from inside - sergeant may know them, but likely not in the same team or city.

Greg Nicol was one of the snipers and took the infamous picture of Crooks on the retaining wall. He is with Monaca PD, about 30 miles away from Butler Township.

The other remaining sniper remains a mystery to me. But here is a small hint. In the Grassley release of texts, one batch fails to censor the letter preceding a text that presumably refers to the last name. You see one text of a “thumb up” preceded by an icon for letter “N” - consistent with Greg Nicol - and someone else’s text “Roger that” preceded by an icon for letter M - I am guessing the other sniper’s last name starts with “M.” Both those texts are replies to an update from the third sniper who left around 4:26 pm.

4 Likes

You are mixing up some things.

The texts released by Grassley say nothing of Sheetz. In response to a question about suspect’s direction of travel, one text replies, “Not sure … If I had to guess toward the back. Away from the event.”

This is consistent with the post-action report, p.12, see yellow arrow below.

And recently a stabilized video of a bodycam from near the water tower showed man/Crooks running over AGR roof southward, as indicated in red (my addition):

So it seems he went to the back to exploit the trees as cover from the Hercules 1 & 2 snipers, and so get closer to AGR 6 roof.

This X account supposedly of Greg Smith could be fake, but at least we’ll find out soon. It tweeted that “Greg Smith” is set to meet Senator Ron Johnson next week!

2 Likes