Now We Have MORE Questions (Pointing To LIHOP)

Could be, but I’ve lived in Butler, and 30 miles North now. Mad shit, is like the saying “beau coup shit” from back in the 70’s, accept everybody in Pittsburgh pronounced it boo coo when i was young. It was the bastardization of French from Vietnam that made it to blue collar Pittsburgh. “Mad shit” is so common in Butler that it use to get on my nerves hearing people say it all the time. “My bad” is another phrase that I quickly got sick of. Think George Orwell’s treatise on the corruption of language to get my annoyance.

2 Likes

exactly.
and in many aspects it is much more practical to synchronize shifts: childcare, meal preparation, spending time together…
with synchronized shifts they spend more time together in the off-work days/hours…

Wow, so FirstNet manages a separate communications network exclusively for first responders (police, fire, medics, …). Are you suggesting that SS was using this network? Or supposed to have been using this network? And that Mayorkas maybe had a hand in handicapping it in that rally? Local LEO seemed to have no problem communicating among themselves via radio and phone texts.

Did Crooks really think he could get away with killing Trump, detonating a distraction van, and escaping? Too fantastic for someone so meticulous as Crooks.

FBI (Wray in fact, I think) said to Congress that the bomb was missing a key igniter and could not have exploded. If Crooks had developed the bombs himself, as an engineering student, would he not have learned of the need of an igniter? If he had any part in creating these bombs, it would seem he was given incomplete designs by someone of authority and believed the authority as to the soundness of the plans. This in turn suggests entrapment of Crooks by the state.

Is it not strange that over one month later we still have no information about the van’s license plate or registration?

The van raises lots of questions. Would an assassin drive a white van to the rally that he did not own or usually drive? Seems risky and attention-grabbing. Also, Crooks would have left his house around 1:30 pm after having gotten the AR-15 from his dad - surely not in a white van his dad had never seen before?

It’s possible the white van and bombs were unknown to Crooks, and placed there by the state simply to distract LEOs right after the shooting. No explosion would be necessary to have someone “find” a suspicious van that turned out to have apparent bombs, and in this way draw LEOs’ attention away from the shooting scene - convenient way to lighten up AGR 6 and facilitate the state to cover up the scene.

The van is confusing and maybe a rabbit hole.

The incomplete bombs are much more telling, imo, of possible state involvement than is the white van.

6 Likes

Greg Nichols of TDOA has an updated video on YouTube.

Amazingly, his analysis hinges on no assumptions about bullet velocities, or even measurements of supersonic snicks:
“My analysis is based on hearing the rifle reports, not the cracks of the supersonic bullets. The reports travel at the speed of sound from the location of the rifle, so only the speed of sound is relevant in my current model. The bullet velocity is not relevant.”

He concludes that shots 1-8 all came from locations within one meter of one another, if using three stationary recordings he calls “Ross,” “Police cruiser” and “podium.”

@cmartenson

5 Likes

I would sure like to know where the car was parked, which I believe is the only vehicle he drove that day. One article I read or interview I heard was that dogs sniffed their way to the van from AGR, across a field Crooks could have taken to go put something in the van or take something out. The assumption being his handlers parked it there and wanted to connect him to it so gave him some reason to go to it. Anyways, there are two time periods I’m trying to account for what Crooks was doing. The van is about an 8-minute walk from AGR, likely less if you cut through the field, and so he easily could have went to the van during those periods.

3 Likes

Oh, she also happens to be a deputy coroner for the county.

I’m sure everything is fine. No issues there…

My comment was only about both being on the ESU. Does the ESU have a written policy about relatives being on the team? Is there a County, State, or Federal policy on this subject?

Who cares?

It is statistically weird that the sniper who left his post and permitted an assassin to have free reign of the very roof he was supposed to be guarding…is also the husband to the medic who was on the scene with the dead assassin.

And she’s a deputy coroner too.

First event like this in 4 decades and it just happens to be a husband and wife deeply involved in the events? Those statistical improbabilities…

When you and your brother end up in this situation, be sure to let us know.

4 Likes

It would be at least strange if the SS was not using that network that was founded exactly to give common channels among all these services in time critical situations. And then we have the new storyline that the SS was completly “siloed”… Mayorkas had personnaly denied SS protection to Kennedy. If he was also directly involved at Butler I simply can not know.

3 Likes

As a deputy coroner of that coroner who guarded the Crooks case?

I got a story from the wife of a promoted colonnel. Shortly, he cannot be the commander of his wife or children. So they had to find another position for his wife when he was promoted.

According to wikipedia, the United States Secret Service is is a federal law enforcement agency under the Department of Homeland Security. Its executives are Alejandro Mayorkas as Secretary, and Kristie Canegallo as Acting Deputy Secretary. I don’t know if this is actual information, because Susan Crabtrees post remains somewhat ambigous in terms of who is who’s deputy.

edit: “Acting” inserted

1 Like

I assumed the van was to give FBI jurisdiction as they can call it a terrorist attack. Gives them control over cory murder then too. States do not stand up for their rights.

Regards,
K

4 Likes

Hi Commenter,
you asked about a good site discussing North Stream. I follow „Thomas Gast“ on Rumble/ YouTube concerning military topics, „Outdoor Chiemgau“ (YT) on power outages, „Marc Friedrich“ and „Aktien mit Kopf“ on Politics (YT). Hope I could help. :pray:t2: regards!

Check out the “So it’s back to first principles” and Where were two local…" threads. They discuss the location of a shooter of shots 1-3 and many conclude that shots 1-3 came from the vent just to the right of the middle window of AGR building 6.

Look for Roger-Knight’s diagrams.

On the Redacted podcast, they interviewed a lady that lived 10 miles from the site. She was reporting that the van had been towed from a spot in front of her neighbors house. She also said that the SS or FBI (I honestly can’t remember which) had searched her property & told her that everyone had to remain in their homes. Redacted also had video of a white van being towed that looked like it may have been recorded on a phone.
Also, on the sign in sheets for the gun range, Crooks signed in with a redacted person at 9:11 (not sure which day bcz I suffer with CRS). I find this to be a very strange “coincidence”. Coincidence is something I don’t believe in so this little fact just keeps rubbing me the wrong way.
Also, I haven’t seen anyone mentioning the people in the stands behind Trump. (Altho admittedly, I could’ve just missed that part of the conversation) The first time I saw the video I honestly looked straight at my mother & said “Bullshtuff! This is fake as funk! Just look at the ppl in the background. That’s not how normal ppl react to danger.” They obviously knew it was gun fire bcz Trump was on the ground & they’re just standing there looking like they’re bad actors in a play, pretending to “duck” down. Then, I watched a state police officer carry a man I presumed was dead out of the stands by just his back belt loop. I promise! I even said to my mom “That’s not how the police handle dead bodies! Umm hello, EVIDENCE”. It’s all “off”.
Truth has a specific energy & our bodies can feel that energy & it feels good. Deception on the other hand makes my whole body feel"icky" for a lack of a better word. This whole thing just feels ICKY to me.
Honestly is ANYONE getting anywhere with their investigations? Congress… doubtful. Podcasters…most have already moved on. Keyboard warriors are the last hope but I honestly can’t tell if anyone’s observations are leading anywhere. Feels like Wag the Dog to me.
What do you think?

1 Like

Speaking of coincidence, I just looked down at my phone and right in my face is a post on April 10th that says “Dismantling the Illusion: How Information Control Shapes Reality” I had to giggle :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. It was like the Universe was giving me a direct message. It’s all an illusion.

I’ll give you my first impression of the people behind the stands and in the rest of the audience. There’s the difference between soy boys and screaming Karens on the progressive left, who expect the government to give them a safe space, and hard working, self-reliant, people of faith who recognize an assassination attempt when they see one. Stampeding off the stands or out of the venue would only increase the risk to their safety. I laugh at the media capturing some running down the road and try to make it seem as if the whole crowd was running in panic. Nope, best to keep a level head in a crisis, not lose your mind.

1 Like

Anyone notice that GN has lot of contact w/ Plain Clothes LEO’s in his two minutes outside AGR 6?

2 Likes