The Top Four Inexcusable Investigation 'Errors' Committed By The FBI

He basically is a POS :poop:

AR had a has take down pins to take them apart it take about one second to remove them it very easy to fit in a back pack. And then reassemble it in the same amount of time.

thats a shame the video cuts there…i was asking because the timestamp for the Elantra is 19:07;46…

It’s not foldable but you can disassemble a rifle in different parts. This is how he probably transported the rifle in his backpack up the roof (where he assembled the rifle before taking the shots.

5 Likes

Exactly thank for picture to explain how
it would fit in his back pack. They where trying to saying his AR had folding stock to push another gun stock into the ATF wish list to be removed from the public.

2 Likes

Yes, after the shooting. The questions I’m trying to resolve are was that actually Crooks at the AGR sign (I believe it is), what time did he walk past it (see my timeline in the linked post), and what was he doing before he walked back onto AGR grounds (maybe he parked his car, or put the drone back in it, or went to the van)?

you are presuming that line about not picking up the radios is true…

the problem with the timestamp and that car, is that the Leo on the roof had guessed early that Crooks had a detonator…that car being parked where it is, directly opposite the entrance to AGR would have had the car flagged immediately…and we would have heard that on Bodycam over coms…as far i can tell, there arent any…

3 Likes

Good point!

1 Like

some questions with this text exchange:

• grand stand = Location 10S1 as in the detail released by Sen. Grassley (page 12)?
  • meet up with us = Washington County Snipers?
  • Beaver Armor side = ?
  • Washington side = ?

We have to look for little clues so we know the context. That particular group chat consists of whoever took the screenshots (Jason Woods, I think) plus 7 other people. That’s the 8-person Beaver/Butler team.

It’s like the whole rally security planning, work of amateurs!

2 Likes

The texts you are seeing are the texts for the whole group, so good catch…(John Woods signing out separately to the 3 person chat group…thats presumed only 3)

i believe you have to discount the number of people in the group, as the screen shots are from the 15th i believe, so people may have left the group or joined in between…

1 Like

1 Like

OK, I’m not sure about the number (I don’t even know how iMessage group chat is supposed to look) but it seems certain that those screenshots are the remnants of the group chat for the Butler-Beaver ESU team.

But, as for the SS service meeting John Woods replies ‘copy’ indicating its 4 ESU snipers, including at least John Woods (Beaver ESU team leader)in building 2/6…and presumably the Butler ESU member in that building, as he is lead for the Beaver ESU…

1 Like

oh yes, the texts obviously have been asked for and screen shots have been taken…and then cropped to hide the letters in the circles, and redacted…but the number of people in group would be at the time screen shots are taken…

1 Like

I don’t know if they picked them up or not but acting director Rowe is an insult to the american people anyway and should get some jailtime soon.

3 Likes

i think given the DEI hiring policy at SS, i believe you meant to say Mrs Rowe, who does drag for children at library’s around PA…new outreach program so i have heard…

but in reality…the Butler briefing note doesn’t say SS have radios assigned or a call sign…so its down to who told Josh Hawley that info…