Now We Have MORE Questions (Pointing To LIHOP)

They were probably displaying badges by the time they got close, and knew the others would recognize them. The big question about the plainclothes guys is, if they were carrying badges and armed, on duty but undercover, on the west side of AGR, how is it that they didn’t do anything for the two minutes when people were yelling and pointing?

4 Likes

Could you capture a screenshot of both the main entrances (East parking lot side) to Building 6 and 3 especially of the key pad entry?

I thought the bodycam videos came out from FOIA requests?

I’ve been hearing “we have an affidavit” for a while, but I can’t find anything about it.

I would have set up in the ceiling space of building 6 and shot through the vent. It is not even a proper vent. It seems to be a square hole cut in the wall and patched from the inside. I would have put some one way, see through material up to patch the hole and give me a line of site to the stage without being seen. Then after taking the shot replaced it with a permanent looking patch.

1 Like

My money is on the vent just to the right of the downspout to the right of the four air exchange vents. It is perfectly in line with Crooks on the roof.

4 Likes

Here is a shot of a building 3 door. I’ll see if I can get the keypad entries, but I’m doubtful of the resolution.

2 Likes

Actually that is not in line with where Crooks ended up. There is another one to the right next to the downpipe that is more online.

3 Likes

Thank you appreciated. I was just watching Chris’s video on Commie Tube and realized that I had said West side instead of the intended East.

Sidenote: Plus it seems as Chris has grown more popular with more notoriety, the number of Likes seem disproportionately LOW on the Commie Tube. Guess it should be expected. They don’t like us “weird people”. LOL

3 Likes

Plus I keep seeing more crap with these better images.

Please tell me that the air conditioned screen and more importantly the large delivery access door wasn’t opened before the shooting?

2 Likes

They are not keypads, just card readers you swipe your card against.

1 Like

What is this ?
This is right after shooting

1 Like

Yes of course, what I meant.

I keep trying to give this investigation a rest to clear my mind and do others things for at least a half of a day, but find myself looking at the progress and for more details on thoughts I have.

Plus autocorrect is often my nemesis. I think as I type and often miss my words being substituted changed until I read back later, when I do.

If I went back to correct everything, I would be here much longer…which I’m trying to avoid.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Those look like the first aid kit & a bit of thrash from the kit.

The black arrow points to a hemostatic bandage. A trauma bandage.

All are things from one of the law enforcement guys that are on the roof that attend to Crooks first. They are the one who zip tied his hands.

@cmartenson Here is a little bit of the missing audio from the “boosted” cop as he pulls in the parking lot.

Guy in the car: “There’s someone on the roof.”

Boosted Cop: “See that guy running?”

Boosted cop sees Crooks running on roof

3 Likes

Here’s a still photo from the video. This is how boosted cop knew where Crooks was.

7 Likes

Yes, he asks other cop, you see that guy running ? Do you think that is when the snipers by TRUMP were aware then ?
My God, I hope they saw this

3 Likes

Another interesting tidbit from Chris’ commentary during the video:

The State Police officer standing on the picnic table, pistol in hand, sticking out like a sore thumb, a minute and a half before Crooks fires his first shot.

And he wasn’t the only uniform officer with his weapon in hand around that time…

Both Secret Service counter-sniper teams would have seen them while they were scanning the commotion to the north.

Despite that, Rowe and Cheatle ask us to believe that uniformed police officers with guns drawn, just a little over a football field away from Trump, somehow doesn’t translate into an urgent imperative to pull Trump off the stage.

It’s just, wait for it… “suspicious…”

It’s just one more damning piece of evidence that there’s no way the Secret Service could have considered the situation to be something other than a threat at that time, and one more damning piece of evidence that points to Trump being left on stage to intentionally keep him in harm’s way.

We also know that the State Police were comms-linked with the Secret Service in the Secret Service command center, and it’s very likely that this State Police officer made radio transmissions before the shooting started.

10 Likes

BUMP BUMP a ton of videos here
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/z2q10wfcgbmu6gp0knctb/AF1pe9N3t5qmxD9DrTbGy3M?rlkey=fdgi2c93cpooyh8q453rc8fxs&e=6&st=j34crhdz&dl=0

4 Likes

In response to nwkphotography at the top. Thought I replied but it doesn’t look like it now.

If the story were correct, he (Greg) should have been seen outside before the shots going to his car or whatever the story was. Wouldn’t we have seen him outside in one of the other videos, such as when the cop arrived at the AGR building? Wasnt there only one other car in the parking lot?

2 Likes