Other Forensics of the Assassination Attempt

Forgive the graphics up-close.

These arrows should help.
This is my perception. & understanding.

-VE

Holy He!! at 5:04 on this video there is a gunshot flash on the ground floor building! I cannot confirm if this is real or edited but it needs investigation!

1 Like

Hi @not-infringe-texan .
I read all your posts, and love your background & passion.

The 2 things I found insane early were the 2 things you’re having issue with.
The appearance of a com-call & walk-over and point, and the woman behind Trump recording, odd behavior.

That woman is 100% not the FBI.
The woman was contacted, and after her reaction was bombarded on social media.
She took down her social media, & her & her husband are being recluse during this time.
FBI co-gal is fatter, & they only have a few similarities.

The incredibly odd look of the com-message, then moving near Trump’s vehicle & aiming was a WTF, until we realize it’s broad daylight, aiming probably 10 feet to the right side of the vehicle, and an M4 would get laughed at by an armored vehicle.
The best round in the best weapon would find deviation through glass, at least.
It was the perfect storm of oddity, but noble surmising, both issues, that needed clarity.

And to put it out there, I don’t think for a moment that the DS doesn’t & wouldn’t do that, they would.
But both these things were clarified within 48 hours, and some girl put out a video saying “pointed at Trump”, which was dumb.
We could see the trajectory was likely way off, a weird camera angle.

Take care patriot, and welcome!

-VE

1 Like

Hi all here is a photo I found of a shooter In the window firing his gun … Holy Cow???

Leaked Messages from Trump Countersnipers Moments Before Assassination Attempt Released

Via The Gateway Pundit:

Chilling leaked messages from Trump counter snipers have surfaced, detailing the moments leading up to the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump in Butler, Pennsylvania, on July 13.

On Saturday, July 13th, there was a “colossal failure” of security, according to the former Director of the Secret Service, Kimberly Cheatle.

The ‘colossal failure’ resulted in an alleged sniper, Thomas M. Crooks, taking shots at President Trump from the rooftop of the AGR Building in Butler, Pennsylvania.

The Gateway Pundit has published exclusive reports indicating the assembled group yelling, which included local patriot Greg Smith. The group could see the sniper team on the second floor. Smith could also see that the second-floor sniper team was watching Crooks for a half hour prior to the shooting, doing nothing.

Recall that Rep. Ron Johnson (R-WI) released his 13-page preliminary findings on the investigation into the attempted assassination of President Trump.

Below is the preliminary timeline on the day of the assassination attempt, based on information uncovered by Senator Johnson’s office:

9:00am

• Butler ESU holds a briefing for local SWAT and Sniper units from Butler County, Beaver County, and Washington County.
    • A 46-page slide deck is provided, outlining:
      • Areas of responsibility for each local unit.
      • Staging locations, including sniper positions for local units and the Secret Service.
    • Attendees note the absence of Secret Service or other federal law enforcement at the briefing.
    • Initially, Secret Service had no plans for sniper units but later changed their decision.

9:27am

• Thomas Matthew Crooks, the alleged shooter, enters a Home Depot in Bethel Park, PA.
    • CCTV footage shows him entering alone.

9:41am

• Crooks purchases a 5.5 FT Aluminum Dual Platform ladder.

9:42am

• Crooks exits Home Depot.
    • CCTV footage captures him leaving the parking lot, though the vehicle make/model is unidentifiable.

10:30am

• Two local law enforcement snipers position themselves on the second floor inside the American Glass Research (AGR) building.

5:10pm

• Crooks is first observed by AGR sniper 1 at the AGR building.

• AGR sniper 1 takes a photo of a bicycle and two bags near the AGR building.

• The whereabouts of the bicycle and bags post-event remain unclear.

Source: Preliminary findings/Ron Johnson

5:32pm

• AGR sniper 1 spots Crooks using his phone and a rangefinder.

5:38pm

• AGR sniper 1 messages the “Sniper Group” about Crooks.

5:40pm

• AGR sniper 1 is instructed to call command regarding Crooks.

5:41pm

• AGR sniper 1 provides a description of Crooks and the rangefinder to command.

5:49pm

• Photos of Crooks are sent to Butler ESU Command.

5:55pm

• Butler ESU Command confirms receipt and relays the photos.

5:59pm

• Butler ESU Command inquires about Crooks’ direction of travel.
    • Initially, AGR sniper 1 is unsure.

6:05pm

• AGR sniper 1 later reports Crooks moving northeast towards Sheetz with a backpack.

6:06-6:12pm

• AGR sniper 1 moves to the ground floor to meet local law enforcement to alert them about Crooks.

Approx. 6:11pm

• Crooks begins shooting.
    • Secret Service reportedly returns fire, killing Crooks.

6:23pm

• Beaver County SWAT confirms Crooks’ death on the roof.
    • Local law enforcement and a Secret Service agent are present.

6:46pm

• Crooks is patted down, revealing a transmitter device, phone, and rangefinder.

7:45pm-7:46pm

• At Allegheny Bomb Squad’s request, local law enforcement texts pictures of Crooks and nearby items to an ATF agent’s phone for facial recognition analysis.

Now, chilling texts, which were obtained by the New York Times from local law enforcement, detail the frantic communications of countersnipers who were tasked with protecting Trump during a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

One of the countersnipers sent a message to his colleagues indicating that his shift was ending. At approximately 4:26 PM, he observed a suspicious individual—later identified as the assailant, 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks—sitting on a picnic table just 50 yards from the exit.

“Guys I am out. Be safe,” the sniper wrote. “Someone followed our lead and snuck in and parked by our cars just so you know. I’m just letting you know because you see me go out with my rifle and put it in my car so he knows you guys are up there.”

He added that Crooks was “sitting to the direct right on a picnic table about 50 yards from the exit” in a message sent at 4:27 PM, a little over 90 minutes before the gunman fired. The two other countersnipers responded with a thumbs-up emoji and a “Roger that.”

Another screenshot, timed at around 5:38 PM, shows Crooks beneath the countersnipers, who had positioned themselves in a nearby warehouse. One of the remaining snipers photographed Crooks multiple times and texted the pictures to the group chat.

“Kid learning around building we are in,” one wrote. “I did see him with a range finder looking towards stage. FYI. If you wanna notify SS snipers to look out. I lost sight of him.”

Witnesses later reported seeing Crooks crawling onto the roof of the American Glass Research building. At 5:40 PM, one of the countersnipers suggested calling in the report of Crooks. Within the next half hour, the gunman would be dead, and Trump would be photographed with blood coming from the area around his ear.

New York Times reported:

Taken together, the text messages provide the most detailed picture yet of the hours before the assassination attempt. They reveal that the gunman, later identified as Thomas Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pa., aroused police suspicion more than 90 minutes before the shooting, rather than about 60 minutes, as has been previously discussed in congressional hearings.

The messages also add to the evidence that the would-be assassin was often one step ahead of security forces, and in particular the Secret Service.

Mr. Crooks scoped out the rally site a day before the Secret Service did. He used a drone to survey the site while the Secret Service did not seek permission to use one for the rally. He researched how far Lee Harvey Oswald was from John F. Kennedy when he fatally shot the president in 1963 — the answer is about 265 feet — and managed to climb onto a roof that was about 400 feet from Mr. Trump at its closest point. The Secret Service left that roof unmanned.

And while countersnipers were assigned to surveil the rally, Mr. Crooks was also in a position to watch them.

Even after the episode ended, the police seemed confused about what Mr. Crooks had done and how.

1 Like

This part is what concerns me the most and makes no sense, explain why the ONE sniper, with eyes-on Crooks, leaves his position to go to the ground to talk to local LEO and help search for Crooks?. No, this makes ZERO sense .

From the full official timeline above:

6:05pm

• AGR sniper 1 later reports Crooks moving northeast towards Sheetz with a backpack.

6:06-6:12pm

• AGR sniper 1 moves to the ground floor to meet local law enforcement to alert them about Crooks.

Approx. 6:11pm

• Crooks begins shooting.
    • Secret Service reportedly returns fire, killing Crooks.

Why was he not able to radio to people he had a threat in his sights? Instead he goes to ground level to talk to local LEOs?

From the above Sniper group text (…why not radio? Why were the SNIPERS TEXTING EACH OTHER WHILE guarding trump and looking for threats?!)

He added that Crooks was “sitting to the direct right on a picnic table about 50 yards from the exit” in a message sent at 4:27 PM, a little over 90 minutes before the gunman fired. The two other countersnipers responded with a thumbs-up emoji and a “Roger that.”

2 Likes

This video just posted on Bitchute appears to show muzzle flashes with rifle reports from the FIRST FLOOR window beneath Crooks position.

1 Like

Video released with the “flashes” from the ground floor window but those do not seem to sync up with the audible gunshots. Perhaps it is out of sync or altered in some way? Starts at about 3:00. I’ll also note there does appear to be a dark object on the top of the water tower but it’s hard to tell, partly because someone plastered the video with labels which obstruct important views.
https://x.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1817975166787580098

Just saw Chris’ video today. Crooks may have taken something for anxiety before going up. A beta blocker is very common for this. If he was coached then they would probably have given him something. It would need blood tests. Even if he was acting alone, anti-anxiety information is common online so he could have learned it from there. You can’t assume that he would be jittery.

Continuing the discussion from Other Forensics of the Assassination Attempt:

Description

It seems like the blood trailing on his face is coming from a wound directly below his ear on his neck. And you can see that his neck is clearly injured in that picture and the way the blood is and how thick that trail is he was definitely shot from the back

This was an active situation. Threat(s) were NOT confirmed neutralized. Trump was NOT secured. He was still on the premises and not secure.

Giffords org is well known for NOT posting the complete laws, and even making up their version of the law. I give them ZERO credibility for well know errors.

I agree and have pointed it out to Chris.

If you review the whole video, you will see that the looks of that window changes. Take a look at the window at the time the woman on the horse passes by. It seems to have some window covering.

@chrism You might want to think about beefing up your security. From here on out I would think its best to assume someone is following you, listening in on your calls and internet communication and probably even have bugs in your home and office.

Just saying. I am sure you already on top of that.

3 Likes

First, thank you for that. Second, I didn’t intend to come back today, but decided one more look to resolve things in my head and reach out more to my Congressman, who I appreciate a lot and is on one of the Committees. Third, the more I dig the more I find and what you said squares and makes sense though I haven’t seen what you shared. Again, thanks. Third, I noticed her ring and guessed she was next to her husband in Red and feel empathy and compassion for her. Fourth though in that same vein, we are up against a Machine that doesn’t abide by the rules and we keep leaving our gloves on, when they are using brass knuckles. Typical Marxists that also adhere to The end justifies the means as espoused by Niccolò Machiavelli. Fifth, well past the hyperbole of the Left and that we and Trump will end democracy, as with each passing day I no longer recognize the America l knew.

We need to fight harder and smarter, before our options run out like so many ways the Demonrats are in. When Kamala is the Best you got, 7/13s will happen so The Deep state can cling onto power and control.

So I feel very badly for her, but if we don’t turn things around soon the loss of democracy may not be the worse of our problems. But at least, a clear message went out that we are doing more than just watching.

Though I know this is hyperbole, just image if Biden could actually fill a backstage and a 7/13 happened to him. Everyone around him would be in jail, as the wannabe Dictator eventually sorted out the Crowd.

We have to play tougher and smarter. Take Wray for example. He pushed back his testimony before the American people for as long as he could. Gamed out as many scenarios as they could and were well prepared for questions like the one Congressman Bishop asked. Wray easily knew the question about Crooks and how many shots he took and similar such questions were coming.

Congress needs to know that Wray doesn’t want to answer questions Americans deserve to know, he won’t be transparent and he wants to be/look like the Smartest man in the room. We have to knock him off his game. And that the FBI has been found directly involved and complicit against takedown schemes against President Trump. And hold them to it. They don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt and every investigation must reflect that outrage and our comtempt for the FBI Gestapo.

My jaw would have hit the floor, if Congressman Bishop would have fired back with "Yes, we know Crook’s magazine held over 8 cartridges and that you recovered. Now answer the question, "how many actual spent casings “from that day” were from Crook’s DPS? Was the Crime scene preserved according to strict protocols immediately after Crooks was neutralized? When are we going to see the fingerprint analysis from those casings?

And if not, specifically why not? Who is being held responsible?

Don’t back down or let him off the hook. Make him look stupid and feel Stupid, he doesn’t deserve better.

We need to play smarter and tougher. And everyone in LE, SS, State Police and the FBI (at a minimum) especially needs to feel the pressure and understand that they are under the microscope especially when they ignore long established standards and protocols.

Thank you again fellow Patriot.

3 Likes

Dr. Martenson,

I recently watched your video regarding the Stewart video. Like you, I want to follow the evidence where it leads. Please allow me to submit an explanation for question, as I would very much like it to be evaluated.

Could the difference in tone from low to high frequency be explained by the Doppler effect? In that I mean:

First, in the Stewart film (Position #6) shots 1-3 the gun muzzle is pointed in the direction of the cellphone (south), and the bullet is moving towards the microphone (and in general direction of the Trump stage) resulting in a high pitch. Shots 4-8 have a lower frequency and could be moving in a direction away from the microphone (north).

Conversely, in the video from Position #4 shots 1-3 with the gun muzzle pointed towards Trump (south) are now moving away from the microphone, resulting in a low pitch. Shots 4-8 have a higher pitch because those shots were pointed more in that general direction.

If true, this could indicate that Crooks took the first 3 shots at Trump, and then (as was reported) as he was spotted from the open window, turned around (to the north) to return fire to the open window before being shot by the sniper on Building #14?

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and for your in-depth analysis. We all know we would never get this level of effort and transparency from the government. And thank you for considering my input.

Sincerely,

Jesse Olson

1 Like

Glad we are still in a Country, where we are free to disagree. And one of the things I haven’t done is being a SS detail though have been a part of armed Military Security and even Interdiction teams.

And according to those i have interacted with here, the “bomb proof” SUV is secure.

And if you listened to SS agents, they repeatedly say something to the effect that the shooter (threat) is down and now let’s move the Principle.

Though I agree with you that the threat wasn’t resolved.

And the Fact that at least someone or somehow President Trump had at least one loaded rifle pointed at him from around 150 yards with shots fired, which is essentially point blank to me. I cant see how that is possible without some LE help/coordination.

That is already a failure to SS suggesting protocols have already been breached.

And at the specific moment, we are talking about SS knew with maybe others, the Principle was leaving in a matter of seconds.

Listening to the varkous Counter Sniper teams on the grounds that day, SS didn’t coordinate with them much less established communications with them.

Regardless, SS had the Principle in the SUV and were in mere seconds ready to leave , when another loaded rifle is shouldered if not at the SUV damn close. It was deliberate as he moved within a few feet of the SUV, weapon shouldered.

In the best light, what threat was he addressing? Dirt? Air?

The only other humans in close proximity were SS agents in suits moving forward and in seconds moving forward with the SUV.

The only threat I saw was a man in front of the SUV with a shouldered semi auto rifle that could have been directed at the President.

And there is plenty of discussion of discussion of which rounds at which range can penetrate that SUV from windshields to the sides.

And I don’t know if confirmed, but I hear that Crooks had FMJs. If true, bizarre.

I also know that it takes me mere fractions of a second mount my gun. Been timed plenty.

I know the Guy is getting a pass, but I could also see him identified as a threat.

That’s my thoughts on that and those won’t change. Instead of closing on the SUV, he could have/should have moved more laterally without a shouldered gun.

And I see it like Rules of the Road on the Water, when approaching another boat in a heads on direction. If you decide to make a change of course, it should be decisive and beyond obvious to avoid confusion.

What advantage do you gain with a rifle by moving forward a few yards instead of staying fixed?

Learning to control your firearm especially the barrel is one of the first thing I learned as a kid and I wouldn’t even try to estimate the number of shooters that I have been around overs the years. I have never had a barrel pointed close in my direction especially shouldered or within a few feet.

And careless looking at this from a LE perspective even, because where you are pointing your gun is a universal choice.

And sorry not sorry about firearm safety especially President Trump mere moments after an assassination attempt.

I noticed that too.
I watched the whole video several times, focused on that window.
The look of the window changes during the video.
Take a look how the window looks when the lady on the horse passes by.
The window is just to the right of the horses head.
This look can be seen from the start of the video.

Shortly before the shot is fired from that window, the look has changed.

So who was in that room, fired the shot and for what purpose

1 Like

And I apologize this time because this still pi$$es me off.

Because the only “threat” that he was addressing was Trump supporters that had been SHOT. RIDICULOUS…

Just as ridiculous as claiming their could have been a shooter in the Stand that took fire that he watched and waited as President Trump was moved slowly past him and did Nothing.

But now that Trump was in the SUV, which was leaving, the shooter sprung into action and assaulted the SUV.

Getting a uniform isn’t tough. Or buying someone off, coercing them, groomimg them, it happens a whole lot more than what the Operator did that you are giving a pass on.

Or that everyone on that task force to protect the President knows each other.

That is much more understandable than some 20 year old kid climbing a building near the President and shooting him.

Next time, he starts shooting…What…Ooopsss

Just fortunate he didn’t start shooting…

I’m out…