Plausibility Denied - DarkHorse Podcast with Chris

Originally published at: https://peakprosperity.com/plausibility-denied-darkhorse-podcast-with-chris/

I recently had a chance to return to Bret Weinstein’s Dark Horse podcast to discuss the Trump assassination attempt in detail.

This was, as always, a great discussion with Bret. We share the ability to be mentally flexible and consider a wide range of options without becoming unglued or defensive, and this makes for really stimulating conversations.

Without further ado – here’s the latest installment of ‘Chris and Bret’ – only this time it’s ‘Bret and Chris.’

19 Likes

RE: Getty’s manipulated photos - if they were intentionally sloppy for all of us to see (or like a Freudian slip), then my gut instinct tells me that it’s projection of power in this new Web3 clown world (metaverse). As if to signal to the little people that they no longer need to know what is and what is not real.

Cynicism could certainly be one of the desired side effects for truthers in these types of psychological attacks. Anything to distract and disorient people from the reality is to their advantage.

2 Likes

Everything makes a lot more sense (the non-sense) when one understands the technique being used on the population, esp. since 2020.

The Alice in Wonderland Confusion Technique is a psychological manipulation method aimed at disrupting an individual’s expectations and conditioned reactions. It is designed to create a sense of confusion, uncertainty, and disorientation, making it difficult for the person to distinguish reality from fantasy.

Key Characteristics:

• Confounds expectations and conditioned reactions
  • Creates a sense of confusion, uncertainty, and disorientation
  • Disrupts the individual’s understanding of reality and logic
  • May be used to extract information or induce compliance

Applications:

• Originally developed as a counterintelligence interrogation technique by the CIA (KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation, 1963)
  • Currently applied in mainstream media and big tech to influence public opinion and normalize unconventional behaviors
  • May be used in psychological operations to create a sense of chaos and disorder

Mechanisms:

• Presents contradictory or illogical information to challenge the individual’s assumptions
  • Uses ambiguity and uncertainty to create mental discomfort and confusion
  • May employ repetitive and contradictory messaging to erode the individual’s sense of reality

Effectiveness:

• Can be particularly effective against individuals who value order, logic, and predictability (e.g., the “orderly, obstinate type”)
  • May induce significant admissions or disclosures as the individual attempts to make sense of the confusing situation

Cultural Significance:

• The technique has been analogized to the cultural phenomenon of the “Culture War,” where deliberate confusion of norms and standards aims to make people more compliant and disrupt awareness and opposition.
11 Likes

Nice post👍

1 Like

John Cullen and Mike Adams both say acoustic analysis and trajectories point to all eight audible shots coming from the ground floor of Building 6 rather than the roof. Problem is the windows don’t open and the glass appears intact. A remote-controlled gun in a tree doesn’t align with trajectories. So I looked for where else a gun could be hidden. I saw this slit in the AC duct. Zooming, there appears to be a gun muzzle with a sight and flash suppressor .

A combination spotter scope/range finder flashes every time the gun is fired for 1/20 of a second. AI software probably recalculates for each shot. Gun mount, controller, and scope are probably small enough to fit in a backpack. Take it and the gun outside as seen in the dash cam video. Somebody takes them and they’re never seen again. Second, Jason Goodman interviewed the photographer who took the picture of the bullet in flight. His time stamps come automatically from the Naval Observatory clock. They say 6:10 rather than 6:11. In fact, Trump is already down and covered by Secret Service. It appears all time stamps have been altered to 6:11:33, including Dave Stewart’s who had his cell phone taken for a while. This is occult symbology as well as psychological programming of the public. Six inverts to 9 so you get 9/11 and 33 is an important number to the Masons, among others. I remember an anchor on one of the networks made a point about the time of the first shot being 6:11. They’re usually not concerned about such precision.

2 Likes

Great talk. I have noticed ( I thought I was imagining it) but my searches are more of what I want or expect. They are designed for me to say " yes, this is right" I noticed this since I look at both what I like and what I don’t. So they are trying to manipulate me… Very frustrating.

3 Likes

Honegger is a well known and well respected public policy analyst, going back to her days serving as one of very few woman in the Reagan White House…

Barbara is giving us “background context” for the latest breakthrough in her decades-long “911 investigation,”

The second subject we are going to discuss tonight involves the recent, increasingly controversial “attempted assassination of Donald Trump” — in Meridian/Butler Pa., during an outdoor campaign rally on July 13. Barbara’s meticulous on-going research into “what REALLY happened to Donald Trump that fateful afternoon ….” is a riveting, real-life detective tale — using ONLY publicly available evidence — that has uncovered extraordinary evidence that Trump’s “assassination attempt”

Was STAGED.

I had seen on Redacted on Utube video of a shooter on the water tower. It looks extremely suspicious to me. Why not any investigation done about this

I hope you will be coming out with an audio-only version…
Video podcasting is a vanity-trap, structured by our tech-adversaries to cause limited audience reach, especially on Rimble… Even at the lowest setting on Rumble, the presentation becomes choppy across marginal connections, which should be considered the norm…
A disrupted flow is hard to consume…
If there is no visual content, than audio is sufficient…

Thanks just the same…

1 Like

you only need 2-3 people to make this work:

1. the one who covertly radicalized Crooks and made sure he was on the roof that day.
  2. Greg? (whoops)
    and
  3. The person in charge of the USSS placement that day- the one calling the shots.

I doubt person #1 was on site that day. So, 2 people on site to make it work. That’s a pretty simple conspiracy.

http://www.givemethemic.com/2024-08-11.html

2 Likes

I was able to listen to it on The Dark Horse podcast thru Apple Podcasts with audio only. It was a long but really good one! I was glad to have the day free. I listened while I did chores around the house. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mr. Martenson,
At the 35min point you revealed a MAJOR error in your thinking in theapproach to resolving this incident…
There were several people who were dressed in almost the exact same tone of clothing…
Reflecting back on the radio traffic you shared over a week ago, the people who had not received the photo were looking for a “guy” wearing white shorts and grey shirt, not a kid, that detail was not in the radio traffic you provided…
You should ask some LEO’s if primary clothing is usually the main detail that is used, rather than accessories + clothing, to set up search criteria…
Two of those people who were dressed like the patsey were on the west side, one by the fence and the other sitting right next to the retaining wall where the kid had been earlier…
You guys talked about plausible deniability, lets add plausible excusibility to the environment of setting up an inside-job incident…
One of the LEO’s walked right by the guy at the retaining wall, while people were trying to alert them of a guy on the roof… A second one stopped at the retaining wall and interacted with white ball-cap guy who was never in a position to see the gunman, but led the cop around like he was on a leash as he pointed to the wrong area of the gap between the buildings… Also, he drew him away from a position of visibility…

Another huge mistake is to assume that there were no adversarial players present being spectators… But that is a much deeper element which has now become almost impossible to manage now that the supreme court has settled on the geofencing decision… How convenient, Great timing judges!!!

As a side not: I’ve been posting all the evidence i’ve gather to an X account that has now been ttemporarily restricted with a warning frame… @adam20228

I should have add a note to this image, i’m not sure of its time frame…
(edit) But that LEO walked toward the spot were you placed him in todays segment at t=1:33:00… I wonder if that LEO needs glasses…

Well, the video I put out today should be right up your alley, then!

I cover two of the closely dressed actors in this drama who looked way too much like Crooks.

I mean, c’mon! Those last two on the right are the same guy - “capri pants guy”

3 Likes

what’s probably going on is that “the authorities” are waiting to see everything that comes out publicly so that they can weave their narrative through that. so it might not be a bad strategy to hold back some things to see if if they could be caught in their own lies once they show their hand.

7 Likes

Chris,

Thank you for posting the interview of you by Bret Weinstein.

I posted a while ago in response to PP member greg_n the graphic below that strips away complexity via a very simple audio track overlay – from which can be seen (in my opinion seems to be unequivocally clear) that Shots 1-3 were each from a different location, and that was also different from the location for shots 4-8.

I will only concede that someone at first-blush might quibble with me about my assertion that Shot 1 and Shots 4-8 are from a different location – but that can be easily resolved my a more quantitative analysis.

I am way past the point of trying to consider whether statistically it is plausible to have stack-security failures that - in Bill Barrs words was a “perfect storm” (re. the Epstein “suicide”) – when hard data – not simply evidence - in Source 4/Trump mic comparative audio analysis - strongly indicates a multi-shooter plot to assassinate Trump July 13, 2024.

All the best,

pbd

1 Like

The seeds of confusion are being sowed deliberately, I would agree. I wonder however, whether we ascribe too much intelligence to the deep state, who clearly is behind this, as creating confusion is their forte. Perhaps, to bring them down to Earth, and regard them with the jaundiced eye that they are deserving of, it might be more accurate to view them as unskilled at being creative and building anything worthwhile, leaving them no choice but to kick up a lot of dust, since that’s all they know how to do. In short, perhaps these tricksters are operating less out of a grand plan than by shooting the only kinds of arrows they keep in their quiver. Perhaps the “intelligence” agencies, are less intelligent than they appear to be, but their apparent intelligence is only amplified by being concealed. They may end up being Wizard of Ozes in the end who “don’t know how it works” but are stuck with the technology they are wedded to. Let us hope. It is certainly true that those who live in shadow are far more frightening than those who we can see and apply our understanding to.

4 Likes

The judges did NOT rule that the government cannot geofence. The judges ruled that the government cannot geofence WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING A WARRANT. The 5th Circuit geofence case involved a massive geofence search of a massive amount of innocent people who were in no way potential suspects in a massive area where a low-level crime had occurred without first getting a warrant. In the case of the Trump assassination, you’re dealing with specific people, enclosed in a specific, enclosed, and well-guarded area, at a specific time, with a specific (and heinous) crime. A judge would be well within his authority to ISSUE such a warrant upon a well-written and specific application stating exactly who, what, when, where, why and how law enforcement hopes to use the geofence warrant to track down the unknown second sniper.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply,
The video was stalling too much so i had to bail before you got to that part, the chaos-shorts element… i’ve already discarded the guy on the right of your image… the guy with the badge was not my #2 clone… Badge-guy is not wearing a shirt that would look grey at a distance… The other one in grey was at the west side of the fence-crowd, but i’ve only seen a part of that person in an image…
A detail that you covered in your short glance over this angle, is the placement of the LEO who walked away from white socks/cap guy…
The intereaction that occurred before that is where the guy on the gunman’s 6, BC/WS-guy, bought the shooter a few seconds more…

What i find so bizzar is that two guys remained in the line of fire that could have come from the LEO who you pointed out under the tree… Why didn’t he stand on the wall, as you’ve said, but also why wasn’t an assault made from the west side, a fully protectedable vector…

The LEO’s were caught up in some layer of confusion and that confusion could have been manufactured by our two look-alikes, who would have lowered the sense of concern by being visible in the area of concern… That one of them held a back door position, and also waltzed an LEO off the line of sight, cannot be left unexamined…
If you’re off on a tangent of top-down examination, especially with the eastside distraction of released BC-footage, and have not asked where is the west side footage, then you’ve missied the simple means of putting pressure on the stone-wallers in government…
Plausible exusibility does them a favor so count on it being a part of an inside job involving very few officials and a few willing bottom-feeder assets…
Assuming that anti-trump element were not involved is illogical… Have we not learned from J6th?? And surprise, they’ve back off from geo-fencing… Great timing…
If reasonable evidence can be established that this was a team effort, not a loner on a mission, that opens up a vista for factors which then need to be handled by the official narrative, such as all the time the patsey spent around an LEO training facility, and the sharp shooter competition that just so happened to be in town that week…

Watch carefully the interaction between ball-cap/socks guy and ask:
Did he really know where the gunman was, or was he just acting that way to draw attention and insert misdirection, if needed…
His mannerisms are too theatrical to be overlooked…

Sorry to say i had to image-skip to one spot where you covered this factor, i couldn’t listen to all of your talk, partly because of buffering interuptions ,but also because i don’t want to emerse my mind in the confusion that others express…
Red flags went off in me when i saw this guy sitting were he was during the initial west-side commotion, and those flags have not decreased…
And now i’m locked out of my X account where this was all being layed out and sent to Congressional members taking an interest an investigation… Restriction timing is Very strange…

Thanks for filling in the details i left out… From details you’ve added, i have to wonder if the type of geo-tracking, that was done for the 2000 Mules investigation, would now be impossible to non-government parties?

Actually, the alphabet agencies are MOSTLY using non-government actors to do their geofencing so they can get around the Fourth Amendment warrant requirements. That’s what Peter Theil / Palantir does, as well as Facebook, Google, formerly (and possibly still) Twitter, and countless other computers, devices, and smart chips embedded into our daily lives. Honda, Hyundai, and another car manufacturer (can’t remember which) recently got nailed selling your moment-by-moment GPS position, braking and acceleration history, and anything synced to your car using Bluetooth to the highest bidder, including your car insurance company and the U.S. government.

2000 Mules bought that data on the open market. They are not a state actor. But governments are working diligently to prevent private whistle blowers from “buying on the open market” the same geofencing data that the government claims is “for sale on the open market”, which is the mechanism they use to evade the Fourth Amendment. In doing that, the government dropped the mask that they are, in fact, conducting warrentless searches, and a smart lawyer convinced a judge to nail them for it in the 5th Circuit.

1 Like