Plausibility Denied - DarkHorse Podcast with Chris

Love listening to you two guys hashing things out – two of my favorite sense makers once again (post Covid) helping me to feel saner. Thank you.

Bret at about ~ 1:03:20: This failure should have been the focus for the entire political structure but was not. Why? Some part of structure (implicitly blue team) doesn’t worry about it happening to them. My question is why is there so little interest from Red team in getting to the bottom of this, why don’ t they demand access to the agent in charge of securing the event, Tim? They also show little to no outrage or concern on FBI’s coverup operations and complete lack of transparency? Why?

My observation is that the low-T red team are the same weaklings that have shown little interest in systematic lawfare against Trump and every one of his close advisors. No real interest in 51 intelligence officials signing letter re Hunter Biden laptop is Russian disinformation – message to Intel community establishment, we’re good, whatever y’all say is good with us. The Red team is not a legitimate opposition party, but rather just a junior partner in the uni-party.

8 Likes

Not including those whose job it was to ensure that facilitating Crooks’ endeavour (and his death) had a higher priority than facilitating President Trump’s survival. Surely, there was more than one “whoops” there.

Thanks for explaining the many levels which i needed to have stitched together with current developments, Its been a while since 2000-Mules…

I hope a smart lawyer, such as Robert Barnes, who has been contacted by one of the victims, finds a way to draw on all available tools to follow throught in building a successful law suit…

@cmartenson

You should go back to your initial gut instinct.

1:47:00 - 1:48:10

Chris Martenson: „Let me tell you why I have sympathy for the it was staged people.“

Chris Martenson: „how did they know there wasn’t a second shooter“

If you abandon the assumptions that Trump’s ear was touched by a bullet and shots were fired to kill him, a surprising number of problems disappear.

For example, the problem of finding the snipers nest of the second shooter.

2:29:40

Chris Martenson: „where is this room rightand we can’t find a place where you could reasonably have a second shooter?“

@cmartenson Great conversation summarizing the whole story.
One part of this whole story that seems to be overlooked is the two bombs found in Crooks’ car.
To me that’s a very strong indication that this was an inside job. Why?
Can any 20-year old loner build a bomb nowadays?

" The two devices in the car owned by Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pa., were almost identical in construction, according to the task force’s report. Each contained a cardboard tube filled with a gray powder that was described by a police bomb technician as having “an odor of nitromethane” and appeared to contain prills — essentially small pellets.

While the report does not contain a laboratory analysis of the gray powder, the description suggests the presence of a fertilizer, which is often packaged in prill form. According to the National Institute for Health, [nitromethane] is sometimes used as a fuel in racecars and has a “strong disagreeable odor.” It can be purchased online."

But let’s assume he did, in fact, build them. What was the idea behind it? We know that he was scouting the location with the drone but even on the day of the shooting he seemed a bit lost wandering around the buildings. He knew he’s going to die that day so what he was hoping for? to runaway and throw bombs and police cars? This is so ridiculous. Sloppy job by the FBI groomers.

2 Likes

Yes, as someone else here said, the purposeful confusion

A light remote-controlled weapon station like Israel’s Smash Hopper is very compact but would need to fire through a window space of at least 10 inches square.
If one was set up, it wasn’t used. Perhaps Tom Crooks gate crashed the assassination and ruined the day for the professional party.

Bret made a great point about how the security team ridiculously focused on unsuccessfully stopping Crooks before he took aim and fired to protect PDJT instead of focusing on protecting PDJT directly by getting him out of harms before Crooks took aim and fired. There was plenty of notice to get PDJT off the stage in time. That not the focus says alot.

The “muni” cops in patrol cars, that “screeched” in according to Chris after being the first to see Crooks on the roof about 3 minutes before the shooting, didn’t actually “screech” in with sirens blasting and patrol car megaphones alerting “EVERYONE” that there was a man on the roof. An obvious potential threat in a very strategically adventageous position to do some serious harm. It just doesn’t make sense unless it was all planned that way.
How could a full security team plan the assassination without someone in on it exposing it? Self preservation maybe? Brain washing? Money? Belief that democracy was at stake? Once they bought in they were in? Blackmail? How many German soldiers and citizens were in on the holocaust without exposing it? It’s plausible.

I commend both you and Bret on an amazing discussion. I am grateful that you are on the job. This is why I joined your group. It feels like if we just let this one go that there is something final about it. The people largely went along with them for covidscam, went along with J6, etc. This is so huge and so blatantly obvious that our most trusted to protect us do not deserve any trust whatsoever. I learned years ago, thankfully before covid, that the medical, media, and government communities have no qualms with lying. We used to have chickenpox parties so all the kids could get it and obtain natural immunity. My father had 2 different versions of measels . His family and friends had it. No one died. They gained great immune systems. I personally have seen the corruption and coverup at hospitals and captured some of it on video even. I have learned to use my experience and that of the wise older greatest generation rather than believe these indoctrinated, bribed, blackmailed media, doctors, and government. A sad way to have to live.

So, when you have real life people with real personal experience telling you:
if you shot a head from 100-400yards there would be more debris,
that it would never even have gotten to that point in their real world experience,
that as a coroner in a high profile case you would never have released the body to parents,
that we should have had daily or weekly press briefings,
that there were concessions made to ensure communication was consistent but it was never used, etc…
it is too much to believe “them” versus these real life experienced people.

There has come to be an “us” and a “them” in everyone’s minds these days. Everyone is against someone or another. I don’t recall it being more than rich or poor when I was growing up. Now, the divide can be anything. There should only be 2 divides.
Truth versus Lie and Good versus Evil. Those 2 things used to be so well defined and easily understood. But, they have f’ed everyone up so much they can’t distinguish the truth that there are 2 kinds of babies: boy or girl. X or Y. That fundamental truth should never have gotten to the lie it has now become today.

Please continue pursuing the truth.

6 Likes

523 Evans City Drive, Meridian, Pennsylvania.

Just listened to the discussion with Brett Weinstein. The way the protection and investigation were handled was obviously abysmal.
If a person wanted to have both Trump and Crooks in a line of site then the water tower seems like a bad spot that would be easily observable and hard to escape from.
A potentially better spot would have been 523 Evans City Road, Meridian, Pennsylvania. It appears to be on a rise, in line with both Crooks and Trump, and it can also be seen in the background of some of the parking lot video released by Grassley. Using the Google Maps distance tool it appears to be about 475 yards to the stage and even closer to Crooks.
It’s just one more building that could have been easily covered by the use of a few drones recording the event and searching for bad actors on roofs.

Hi Chris,
I saw the lawn view video July 13th of the South barn snipers taking the 1st 3 shots - all in different directions - (approx aims)
1st shot aimed left & low (8:30 o’clock),
2nd shot lifted up & straight ahead, (original spot where ‘the boy’ was under the window
3rd shot pulled in & down toward her body (7:00 o’clock ish) (David Dutch mistaken as the Youtuber with a gun sitting high in middle bleachers behind DTs left side) You show 2 bullets hitting where David Dutch was sitting but they’ve hidden/deceived us saying David Dutch is the flag wearing guy…HE IS NOT! You’ll notice they even replaced the firefighter who was taken off by stretcher (per the Dr.s interview) with David Dutch (who they actually dragged off across the middle bleachers stage right). I saw this live streamed July 13th. Really, David Dutch was shot in the chest & the liver & we are to believe he walked off (the 3rd bleacher as they show) with an officer holding his arm? David Dutch was in a medical induced coma in hospital!
REMEMBER: South barn (outsourced) snipers were hidden from all the original security diagrams/layouts until Dan Bongino showed them days later on a news media interview. Just look at the spectators & the blonde woman with baseball cap when those 1st 3 pop pop pops went off…blonde looked directly at the South barn snipers & spectators didn’t move their heads until they heard the 4th shots from their right (AGR area)

Check out the discussions for “So it’s back to first principles” and “Audio Analysis is most consistent two shooters at Trump rally” threads. There’s a lot of discussion about where the first three bullets came from, and it’s zeroing in on the square vent that’s up and to the right of the middle window of AGR building 6.

What if #1 was a honeypot? Maybe someone like the lady in the blue dress at the fence line right before the shooting??

“Oh, yes honey, I’m right here too, all is well. Go for it.”

Everyone stands down except rando amazing swat guy on the ground who fucks him up.

Boom. Whoopsie.

She is supposedly a campaign staffer, but she left with USSS.

This is very interesting. Do you have the link to this video and the time marker of the blue dress lady and rando amazing swat guy? Want to check it out. Thank you.

@nesum-dourma

Thanks for the message. This however, was not a Peak piece of content. Chris was invited by Bret to be on Dark Horse. We are just sharing the post to help drive awareness so that people can view it. For our own Peak content, we always strive to provide multiple vecotrs including audio only versions.

Thanks,
Nick

2 Likes

Thanks, I like viewing your content for that very reason… It is sad that so many providers have fallen into the video-vanity trap at such a critical time…
Rumble actualy changed it formatafter Jan.2021 to make their video content harder to view on legency browsers…

@cmartenson

1. Are we looking for a “theory of everything” that explains every anomaly of the Trump shooting?

2. Police are trained to resist potential diversions. I learned this firsthand once at Port Authority Bus Station in NYC, when I asked a cop for help and he immediately started looking around and was hesitant to talk to me. He then gave me a mini interrogation, which I guess was supposed to throw me off guard, if I was an accomplice. The first thing those snipers should have thought of was “this is a diversion, I cannot leave my post.” What kind of illusionist can function as his own diversion? So, it seems perhaps they were ordered to leave their posts.

3. I believe I presented this once before on the forum, but it did not get much attention. It seems very few people know about this post Warren Commission inquiry into the JFK assassination and also the MLK assassination:

Table of Contents: Report of the Select Committee on Assassinations of the U.S. House of Representatives, Washington, DC: United States Government Printing Office, 1979. 1 volume, 686 pages.

Excerpt:

I. Findings [abbreviated] of the Select Committee on Assassination in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy

[1] Lee Harvey Oswald fired three shots at President John F. Kennedy. The second and third shots he fired struck the President. The third shot he fired killed the President
[2] Scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that two gunmen fired at President John F. Kennedy. Other scientific evidence does not preclude the possibility of two gunmen firing at the President. Scientific evidence negates some specific conspiracy allegations
[3] The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The committee was unable to identify the other gunmen or the extent of the conspiracy
[4] Agencies and departments of the U.S. Government performed with varying degrees of competency in the fulfillment of their duties. President John F. Kennedy did not receive adequate protection. A thorough and reliable investigation into the responsibility of Lee Harvey Oswald for the assassination was conducted. The investigation into the possibility of conspiracy in the assassination was inadequate. the conclusions of the investigations were arrived at in good faith, but presented in a fashion that was too definitive

2 Likes

anyone got a link to the leaked democratic zoom call Bret was talking at 16:30 in the video?

Thanks

It’s the body cam video by the officer from the viewpoint of the stage area towards AGR 6. The one where the swat guy shoots Crooks and then pumps his fist.