Plausibility Denied - DarkHorse Podcast with Chris

Not sure if anyone has seen this article. Here is an excerpt:

His father, Matthew Crooks, bought the gun in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, in 2013 from Gander Mountain, a retail outdoors chain.

The day before the shooting, Thomas Crooks went to the sportsman’s club and practiced on the rifle range, according to a federal intelligence briefing obtained by the AP. On the day of the attack, he purchased 50 rounds of 5.56mm ammo for his rifle from a local gun shop and drove alone to Butler, Pennsylvania, the site of the Trump rally.

He parked at a gas station lot about a third of a mile from the event. He wore a gray T-shirt with the logo of a popular YouTube channel dedicated to firearms, camo shorts and a black belt.

1 Like

The confusion technique is often used in therapeutic settings to bypass a subject’s mental defenses, especially if they are resistant to hypnosis or highly analytical. By inducing a mild state of confusion, the therapist can more effectively access the subconscious mind, where deeper change can be facilitated.

A hypnotist might say something like, “As you begin to understand, you may find that the understanding is not what it seems, and perhaps it is not the understanding that understands you, but the you that understands understanding.” The subject, trying to follow this convoluted logic, eventually gives up and becomes more open to the hypnotist’s guidance.

This technique, when used ethically, can be a powerful tool in therapy, but it also requires a deep understanding of human psychology and should be applied with care.

5 Likes

I have experience of Getty “manuplating” images prior to Publication. It is
certainly something that they CAN do in 2024 because I have seen it
with my own eyes in Editorial Shots.

Whether “the Photographer” knew about this remains a mystery but the client (who was also the subject) ORDERED shots to be manipulated prior to Release. And they were.

4 Likes

Forgive me if this has already been addressed - I keep falling behind on videos, it’s hard to always be on top of the latest update. But have we ruled out the possibility of a shooter from the window on the second floor of the AGI building, where the counter-snipers were posted? Not accusing anyone but just so we keep all plausible possibilities in play, what data do we have to rule out a scenario where SOMEONE - either Nichols or the unnamed counter-sniper, or possibly a third person who was in the building waiting for an opportunity to get into the unmanned room where the snipers were posted - but SOMEONE takes the first 3 shots from that room while the 2 counter-snipers who were posted there were - supposedly - both absent from their posts. Crooks then follows with the second set of 5 shots. Wouldn’t this explain the audio data?

I could see several possible scenarios, some where one or both counter-snipers are complicit, others where they are both innocent but perhaps put in a position where they are ordered away from their posts or else manipulated into committing acts of such gross negligence that they are suborned into silence to cover up their role in allowing the subsequent events to occur.

If there’s data to rule this out I’d love to hear it. Every time Chris talks about how he can’t find a location for the second shooter, I keep coming back to this in my mind and I can’t figure out why this possibility isn’t being addressed. Did I miss something?

Actually I don’t trust any testimonies. What if Greg did not leave his post? He just stepped back, took a photo of his “abandoned” post and remained at the window. Not sure.

Doesn’t change anything - all we know for sure is that he walked out of that building 2 minutes after shots were fired. And that he was allegedly stationed in that room right by where the shots seem to have been fired from. He could have taken the shots himself, or stood back and allowed someone else to take them. Or he could have left the room out of negligence. At this point, the testimony of all individuals involved is only useful to the extent that we can compare the stories of different people and look for inconsistencies, and thereby home in on the person or people who are lying. But that’s more difficult to do when everyone has had 2 months to consult and get the official story straight.

I for one want to see video of those second story open windows at the time the first shots were fired.

1 Like

Is the use of this technique on the general public, signal that ‘they’ are treating us all like interrogation prisoners or subjects to experiment on? There seems to be some type of divisive mass hypnosis being used on the public breaking people up into tribes or main groups of thought. You can see this if you don’t take any sides and just analyze how society is being molded into shape.

If you are at it, then you should also take in consideration Down Range Supply, a gunshop and indoor shooting range which is visible in the upper right corner just left of Cummings Candy & Coffee. But people say that a target distance of 500 yards sets out the boundary of practicability, even for experienced snipers.

Another parallel is of course the dead shooter. IIRC, the man who killed the alleged JFK shooter Lee Harvey Oswald within the police headquarter in Dallas was the mafia member Jack Ruby, who at that time was ill of lung cancer. Thus judicial pressure combined with empty promises could have been conceivable factors then. I would like to know when and for what reason Jack Ruby actually died.

1 Like

There are two problems.

Trumps fist